re appeal for vouch

Moderator: LIHL Staff

bigtits
Treant

re appeal for vouch

Postby bigtits » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:51 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: pdc league as dota player and admin
[b]Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: iambignoob
[b]What is your Discord account? bigtits
[b]If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: i don't really know players in vouch league.
[b]Attach at least three LTD Mega 3.42 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
i first of all wanna apologize for every players i've hurts when i was toxic in games and i want to make peace with everybody because i'm here to have fun like all of you i think.
i started as a bad player like everyone and i asked advices everytime to not ruin games and i also did a 1st vouch req who got denied for good reason's.
Thanks for the advices from players or lihl admin, i followed it as i can and i went 1230 elo to 1700, i improved a lot my game play and i also fixed my attitude (not saying im 100% calm in games but much better than old one ^^).
I will still learn and improve my game play especially if you let me a trial Vouches.
I hope players will forgive mistakes and check replay before to spame "no",to see how i improved the game play, and i will keep more advices if necessary.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11801746
ea start // swaping to necro for lvl 5 (to be holder 10)
- asked advices to hold 6 just in case
7 3 lvl 6 and finishing mid lvl 10 with 7 3.
free rr, lucky me i have tok, so i went full holder just in case, we saved well lvl 10 so nn to push more.
they did a send 14 (i was mid).
sending big lvl 15 and we won the game.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11801763

ygg start
sadely i had no wood to 5/1 lvl 4 and i wasn't sure to take the gold necessary for it so i went 6/0
uped icetroll for lvl 6 just in case.
going holder 7 with 3 ygg + ice troll up + inf ===> finished mid 7
full push until 7/5 i waited free rr and 50g rr to know if i push more then we decided to 17
so no need to push more to be sure to mid at 15.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11803538

i decided to go turret and not ygg because i had egg
classic build lvl 1 2 3, lvl 5 i went second egg in case instead of 6 turret - (i realized one egg+5tur is enough),
pushing 7 3 lvl 5 end.
I decided to stay 7 3 and add eggs and turret for 7, i semi hold it.
then i full pushed to 7 6 because i had ygg, so it was easy to hold every levels.
Lvl 15 i decided to send infernal because we had 4 locks (yes i could locks because of the sui in their team but it was a choice).
Won game 24 elo.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11805028

EA start, classic build at start
-went 3ea up for 5 we were bad at 5 and they went 2 and scout bad rolls vs 5.
-classic 7/4 lvl 7 (we had a good push so even with tm and scouting only one holder in their team i decided to furmit)
-lvl 8 making lod because we had only one heal and we weren't good 10
-lvl 10 making fly up with hades i killed 2 boss and almost last one.
-lvl 12 i placed mass ea because we needed a cover in 14 in case they push in fog, and i decided to take free rr
because in case they still come 15 i need some good units to kill demon, i decided to go blaster.
-lvl 15 closely 4000 value, having 2 hades mid with some units, we won the game, they had 3 heal we had only 1.

BoretkPanda
Treant Protector

Re: re appeal for vouch

Postby BoretkPanda » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:04 pm

No ty

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:42 pm

!nosupport

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:57 pm

!never

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:52 pm

Just one thing to all of you, i hope irl you are not the same person and forgive people and i hope you realized also your own mistakes in games with harassment and other stuff, it takes more than 1 person to get into a fight.
Anyway i did not even talk about other players like you who's toxic in my appeal i just stated my appologize and my recent games with more skill and more knowledge but no problem i take your "unsupport"

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:16 am

My suggestion to you would be to observe some games actively and talk with the other observers. I'm not gonna say this will get you in but it'll certainly help if you get to know people more. I like what you wrote but it's easy to say that without meaning it. Show people you're keen and easy to get along with and you'll get an in road to a trial. I'm pretty sure you're candidate already and if not Anda can get that sorted out for you.

Gl

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:56 am

epicdeath wrote:My suggestion to you would be to observe some games actively and talk with the other observers. I'm not gonna say this will get you in but it'll certainly help if you get to know people more. I like what you wrote but it's easy to say that without meaning it. Show people you're keen and easy to get along with and you'll get an in road to a trial. I'm pretty sure you're candidate already and if not Anda can get that sorted out for you.

Gl

No way, this guy doesnt deserve to be candidate even.
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post:
Krocis (Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:54 pm)

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:19 pm

epicdeath wrote:My suggestion to you would be to observe some games actively and talk with the other observers. I'm not gonna say this will get you in but it'll certainly help if you get to know people more. I like what you wrote but it's easy to say that without meaning it. Show people you're keen and easy to get along with and you'll get an in road to a trial. I'm pretty sure you're candidate already and if not Anda can get that sorted out for you.

Gl

i know it's easy to say that without meaning it but ofc you have replays to prove things also about the behavior who changed.
the same people here who's keep spaming !no without checking the replays or even the post are the same person who were harassing me in games but nvm i admited my part of mistake and apologize and also changed the behavior as i said.im ok to observe some games ofc it can helps also, but if u saw some replays you will see more knowledge :)
thanks anyway

inQ
Forest Walker

Postby inQ » Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:54 pm

I really wanted to give this kid the benefit of the doubt but now I see why ppl are so against him.
Huge ego, toxic af, thinks he knows it all, and provokes teammates.

Hell No.

speedyrowky
Forest Walker

Postby speedyrowky » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:23 pm

Afk in games, saving woods on purpose, tking his mate for no reason, bad behavior, hell no. Very Toxic player, and not even having good builds or strategies, bad communication, and just obeing for no reason.

Hoebell
Treant Protector

Postby Hoebell » Mon Oct 14, 2019 12:47 pm

!nosupport he got no manners.. often tk, flame and is most toxic person on this community

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:00 pm

afk in games hahaha best thing i've ever heard, u are all of you thinking you're the best players and most of the time your call fails, i won't shut up vs players provoking, talk to me nicely and mannered and i'll be too, thats how things works.
About hoebell you are a big joke you flame and troll at people for no reason and you still king then
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11811318
you decided to kill your team lvl 1 vs wars, this is biggest unsupport i ever see hahaha
and inq all your calls are sensless you asking a guy to make mass greyman to hold 17 when this units is pretty bad and when u are yourself saying they won't send 17 they come 20 and you are a main reason of the lose we had.

epicdeath
Treant

Postby epicdeath » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:28 am

ite !nosupport

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:17 pm

so according to replays, i was not checking them, but ea,ygg,turr,ea prolly most eziest units to play,
like who cares you can play default gameplay with those units, dat doesnt even require skill
and according to your behaviour, u feel offended and provoked when someone !nosupport u?

u are all of you thinking you're the best players and most of the time your call fails

so u trying to get in but we actualy suck :) dat doesnt make sense, just give up your apply u will never ever get in.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:35 pm

@krocis it wasn't simple ea games was ea swaping to holder 10 or holder ygg and rest of games with calls also, i can add replay with other stuff no problem.
I feel offended when this is player like klaa hoebel juggling king lvl 1 (vs wars) until we lost lvl 1 ;) or ppl like inq asking someoen to go mass greyman for a 20 game when he is saying this is not 17 game ! check replays and you will understand why i said you make like ur the best players, i talk about this guys, not to some other skilled players i know. if i get in or not i don't care XD if u want players in lihl u have to vouch some people, lol, i asked a trial to show how i will play and behave in a real league, not with ppl like i stated who just ruin games and then spame "!no" lol, as i said they can unvouch me at the first mistake i will do and i take the deal, whats the prob? u let a guy try if he do a single intentional shit or flames they unvouch immeditly, thats a good deal

Return to “Denied”