STIFF_Maistar

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

STIFF_Maistar

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: I dont have any previous experience.
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: STIFF_Maistar@europe.battle.net and Legolas[BFME]@europe.battle.net
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: King23, Lord_Miles, Radiant and some more. Ba_fail might know me from the game Broken Alliances.
Do you have Gproxy installed? Not yet, but I will get it if i get vouched/trial.
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Ygg-semi.w3g
(1.52 MiB) Downloaded 47 times

Engi yolo.w3g
(2.54 MiB) Downloaded 46 times
At the engi replay i messed up at lvl 6 because i thought it was lvl 7 so i just pushed to 7/4 instead of upping 2 engis to hold the lvl.
Ygg holder.w3g
(1.39 MiB) Downloaded 44 times

EDIT: Here is a ToT replay that i found, its from Mega.
ToT yolo.w3g
(1.92 MiB) Downloaded 38 times

Panda build: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7189803
Inf build: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7189934
Provide 3 lihl games you have observed as an observer:
Observer game #1.w3g
(574.91 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

Observ #2.w3g
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 38 times

EDIT:
Observs.w3g
(835.21 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): Done
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
Well im applying because i want to learn even more from LTD and that will happen faster in LIHL. I would also like to play there because its much more fair play regarding the autobalance. So I am a nice player, and i never flame at anyone. I think many of the ENT moderation can vouch on my behaviour if asked.

Regards STIFF_Maistar
Last edited by Stiff_Maistar on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Re: STIFF_Maistar

Postby Lord-Miles » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:38 pm

!Support , nice and friendly guy , open for advices and willing to listen , worth for trial.

Regards.

LordA.

Forest Walker

Postby 1007 » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:58 am

well hard to decide your good or not
with engi,ygg replay
obvious and too easy
you should add sprite,pri,golem replay (no suicide replay after 10)

hadora
Aura Tree

Postby hadora » Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:37 am

Hello Stiff_Maistar,

I took your 3 last replay on 1200 bots :
I'll comment the first one this morning : https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6802257

lvl 1 : you go on 4 aqua, since no one cover warrior, one of aqua player should have built 5.
Lvl2 : 6 aqua standard build. You got lucky on 1 but not on 2 with bow/furb. You push to 5-0. I would have done 4/1 since you had enough gold/lumber (10/tick vs 12/tick)
Lvl3: 7 aqua, no over build. You waited a bit long to push (start of 4).
lvl 4: 9 aqua? Why would you do that? 7+T1 or 8 aqua and save gold to push.
lvl5: 11 aqua all right, no OB. they sent and you leaked a lot to king. You push 7/2. I would have pushed to 6/3 to optimize the lumber.
lvl6: add 1 aqua so you have 12. You push to 7-3. Once again you forget to push during the level and wait the next lvl to /4
lvl7: you add 2 aqua so atm you are 700 val with 28 gold left. I would have saved my 128 gold on lvl 7 to push /5 asap since even 750 value is enough to hold 8 and you got 2 aqua in your team so no threat on 8. Here again you leak big, the /5 would have been so worth it.
lvl8: 850 val and pushing to /5
lvl9: you up 2 aqua and hold the lane so its worth but i would have just push /6 or use those 260 gold on something useful on 10.
lvl10: Your team ask u to hide hydra so you kinda panic on building : D ! This case you could have just build upped copter. there u saved 180 gold for nothing. Your team call straight 17 and /5 so you follow it.

Nothing to add then, you held 15 with hydra and 3700 value on a classic send. Infortunatly you had only 1 heal left!

To resume, you did some minor mistake, it wont have changed the game. But on this kind of unit (aqua/EA) i think the build should be known perfectly (450 value on 4???). I did not paid much attention to chat but you seem to be a good guy to play with.

I'll check the others replays later and edit my post.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:15 am

To 1007, ill try and find the replays with those yolos, but im not able to look for them now.

Hadora, that game is over 2 months old. And i have improved alot more then what those replays say. Also when im playing some of my games i am ready abit on the side so sometimes i push abit late, but many times its also the delays fault where its 10-20 sec delay. But i would much rather you look at the games on Legolas[BFME]@europe.battle.net since that is the account i have used more on 1200+ lately.

Comment on the aqua: I know that 400 value is more then enough for lvl 4 but sometimes im just auto 450, dont know why. And 550 can be enough for lvl 5, but I have leaked several times before with 550 value, and sometimes i also hold it with same value.
7-UP

KinG23
Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:23 am

Provide the replay link from ENT for a game you would like me to review (from 1200+ bot).
*kisses*

hadora
Aura Tree

Postby hadora » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:47 am

I watched 2 games on Legolas :
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7180217
You got blaster, they war you lvl 1. Since you anticipate with T2 and 1-0 i wont affect your game much. The BO (build order for dongy dong donged) is good. Since you got a harlot in your team you dont go full hold on 7 with 2 blaster / 1 alchi.
I think i would have stayed 2 blaster but its not critical here.
You lose the game on roll (3EA on west and imo...). I stopped on lvl 10 to watch the next game.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7178870
You got sprite on this game. the bo is fine 1-2-3
you got furb bo on 3 so you got owned.
Lvl 4 you dont add a T1 and stay with 5 sprites. so you leak (small only 3 but can be worse). Even if you send on 5 and need delay it was obvious that yell with his 410 val on engies would leak and give you that delay.
Then you go 7 sprites on 5, 8 on 6. lvl 7 you are 6/3 and we already know that you wont recover without imba roll.
For lvl 9 your recovering lvl you add a druid but still leak.

On arena you are 1420 val - 114 income - 7/4
You leak from 11 to 15 (yellow also) and win on a good send.

Its not a "bad" game but its not a good one for sure. During this game you are pretty passiv on your roll never taking a decision. You could try a RR on lvl 4 for example and try getting the gold from 5. Or just sucide push from the same lvl.

Same thing post arena. Since you know you cannot recover and send 15 you can push harder and try delaying your line instead of building 2 clock (dead value imo).

I think you know your BO, but you might lack some good decision making in LIHL. But since you got experienced player in lihl making call and helping newly vouched player it can be worth a trial :)
Last edited by hadora on Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:01 pm

I see 2obs game, still missing one,
Feel free to come 'clan lihl' channel, if u wanna obs or if u get any questions regarding ltd or ur vouch request.
U looks like a good guy who wanna learn, and this is the best way to improve.

BA_Fail
Forest Walker

Postby BA_Fail » Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:24 am

I'll vouch for stiff, I've known him since broken alliances and he's always open to new ideas, and is a quick learner.

BTW stiff, if you start using your east account add me and send me a whisper if you see i'm on.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:34 am

The replays you provided here are okay, nothing special, but not bad. So I decided to look at two random replays of you in pub. The first was this: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7193331 . Here you went for phantoms and on level 3 you decided to build a clockwreck instead of another phantom/upgrade. It should be common knowledge to not mix aoe + 1 hitters on 3.

Then this game: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7188297

Simple harlot yolo, even with crabs. On 3 you added a copter. Since they sent 1 nothing added or max a crab wouldve sufficed so you could do more harlot. It costs you another harlot on 5, building a crab and sitting on 90 gold when the enemies sent level 1 and 2 of your allies are weak on 5.

I know those are two random replays, but they are basic mistakes that should never happen. In general I came to the same conclusion as hadora did too (thanks by the way for reviewing!!) that you are an okay player, but miss the knowledge of the small things to make you an LIHL player at this point.

I also noticed none of your accounts are particularly high Elo (highest 1250 with 250 games). There is no Elo requirement here, so not getting you on that, but to be accepted in the LIHL you should at least be among the better players of the 1200 Elo bot.

My advice would be to keep practicing, try to reach for higher Elo on 1200+ Elo bot. This is the easiest way to tell if you are getting better, because you will start winning more and more games and get higher Elo. Once you are able to do that and feel like you are better than most players, please re-apply because you seem like a fun guy to play with.

Denied for now. See you again soon hopefully.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:07 pm

Well mickey i know its common knowledge to not mix aoe, but last time i did 3 phantoms on lvl 3 it leaked more then it did in that reply, thats the only reason for why i tried something different and builded the clockwreak.

About that harlot replay, i didnt calculate the gold so i had 177 after i did a wisp. So i decided to build the crab and not another copter because then i would have more harlots for lvl 7. + we had a archer.

About the Elo, i had my main account around 1500 elo. But started to not care about if i played in games where it was 20/10 and the team with the lowest elo win 20% of the games, so i lost more elo because i didnt care about it. On my Legolas[BFME] account i sometimes play on the stacked team and win the games, and sometimes i lose when im on the team with the lower elo. And seeing as LIHL dont care about elo in the applications i didnt play for the elo but rather to try and get more different builds.

Dont really need that much practice, i just need to write every build down since i dont remember them all that well when i play. For example, one game i can do 2x harlot on lvl 3 and hold, then forget about it and build 2x harlot + copter for lvl 3 like in that replay.
7-UP

hadora
Aura Tree

Postby hadora » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:47 pm

That what he meant by "practice". Most of player knows build just with experience. Moreover its not only about the tower but also the positionning.
How to get this experience? PLay a lot of 1200 and come spec games sometimes ; ) (but not the one with dweller or you just learn to TK)

See you very soon i hope !

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:52 pm

How come, none of his provided replays are reviewed ? and only his random 1200+ games are ?

Do we have a new vouch procedure that i am unaware of ? i would very much like to know.

@MickeyTheMousie @Krayyzie @Diablo_ @RadiantCrystal @archol @Don_Killuminati @Play4EIo

1007 wrote:well hard to decide your good or not
with engi,ygg replay
obvious and too easy
you should add sprite,pri,golem replay (no suicide replay after 10)

as you can see, there is also tot, panda, infantry, now :) you could review them, if you do not mind, since you are latest season winner, ^^
Thou shall self tk.

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:59 pm

Well hadora, i ment that i cant remember them even with more experience because i need to remember 6 books in four months becuase of my studies. So therefor i only need to write them down.
7-UP

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Dong wrote:How come, none of his provided replays are reviewed ? and only his random 1200+ games are ?

Do we have a new vouch procedure that i am unaware of ? i would very much like to know.

Hi Dong,

because at the provided replays we only check if they understand how to income and build properly - if we only take the provided replays for vouching players then literally anyone can get vouched, because they usually post their best replays. It also doesnt show the true display of his skills and knowledge, and thus we check random replays for that to get an overall view.

Return to “Denied”