appli for lhli

Moderator: LIHL Staff

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: appli for lhli

Postby dweiler » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:05 pm

Only positive stories, accepted.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:32 pm

@Mega-tuby ,

In the last weeks we got a lot of complaints about your building styles and building choices. I have randomly checked a few replays and have seen some really sketchy building. I watched a game of you going mudman yolo and instead of adding 4th and 5th mudman you added a druid, causing you to leak heavy on 5 and 6. Also starting with blasters when you have engineers and another ally has blaster too, adding a polar with engineers to try to hold 5 (which obviously failed), et cetera.

Because you are a long time and active member we won't unvouch you yet, but we will place you back in the trial department for two weeks. During those weeks we will monitor you and we encourage people who play with Dodo to give feedback on us. At the end of the two weeks we will decide if you will stay in the LIHL.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:23 pm

can i know who was complaint about me?
if it is TINMO 1007 n1ll3 ace ... i will good like to listen and learnabout it. it was long story about being bad when u got tk on ur team and none of them listen to my advice for calling send.

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:01 pm

well after thinking about this. if i got unvouched , i still say thanks for all friends here. at least i got good time during lihl season.

pommepotte
Aura Tree

Postby pommepotte » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:36 am

Well, unvouching Dodo is somewhere the death of LIHL ? She is robust player but so unlucky this season...
By the way yesterday i was waiting hours for a game while many good players were going only 1200+
Maybe unvouch me also then as i dont play as good as Dodo and if we lose an active player then proly too much time to wait for lihl games...

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:38 am

thank pommepotte for support me. And to Mickeythe mouse: i remembered those game u said about. but i want to say something about my build.
frist about mudman yolo the point i dont make mudman cause actually i dont like that unit much. it like 2/100 games i make mudman cause for me it died value anyway that why i though i better forcus on druids and it was a mistake from me for that build. about mutant yolo: if u said it was that bad when i make polar on 5 with that yolo. how about orther players also mix mutant on 5. a lot of game i saw them mix with alfa , turrent, infa. for me cuase i know they will send 5 i just make that polar try to slow leak a bit for kill like 3 or 5 more killes that all and polar also not really that bad for 6. that the reasoni make that. it also was the 1st gamei mix mutant . the rest if u can , go to check all orther mutant yolo i did play. i never mix mutant before 7. always try 1mutant up for 8 then push during 8.i want to say some players mix build here too. how about 1 player got mutant aqua alfa and lord.he make 1 lord on 1. add aqua for 2 and 3 . make alfa for 4 and 5. and at 10 he just got 1 lord none hades and 2 alfa andlike 6 or 7 aqua. did u think that much better ? (some orther games event worst then that).there was also a lot of game strange build there in lihl, some works quite nice and some was fail bad. SO the point i want to say here is ; i am not a pro or much better then orther, i dont about to back to trail or re vouched or unvouched. I just want to play by myself , learn from my mistakes.that make me better then just lisent and ask orther wat should i build or want should i do.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:45 pm

mega-tuby wrote:can i know who was complaint about me?
if it is TINMO 1007 n1ll3 ace ... i will good like to listen and learnabout it. it was long story about being bad when u got tk on ur team and none of them listen to my advice for calling send.

ma prodo i never say anything against you.

I will just add that i've had games with Dodo where she has fucked up or done some weird things, and i've also had games with dodo where she has carried my ass hard/won the game for us 100%. In my experience she has always been open to advice and well mannered.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:06 pm

I support dodo and willl rage if she is unvouched ;)
God is my strength.

AvadaKedavra
Forest Walker

Postby AvadaKedavra » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Well what is minimum requirements for lihl in terms of skill level? Is it ok to consistently fail standard yolos, such as sprite, wolves, mortar etc? Is it ok to consistently push late, underbuild and overbuild etc.? I have personally seen people get rejected in their vouch request for these mistakes. so it should only be logical that lihl players are held to the same standards. I have seen dodo mess up badly in MANY games, out of my last 6 games or so that I have played with or observed dodo, she made fundamental mistakes on easy units in 5 of them.

It's nothing personal for me, I think Dodo is a friendly and active player. and is perfect for lihl, except that her skill level is very questionable. If u still struggle with sprites, wolvs and other basic units there's really no excuse. Gotta practice harder and focus more. But like I said it depends on the requirements we set: If it's okay to mess up a lot in lihl with standard easy yolos then Dodo belongs here. If not then she needs to work harder and reapply. Anyways thats my 2 cents

mega-tuby
Armored Tree

Postby mega-tuby » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:03 pm

thanks for ur advice. Before me belong lihl or not belong lihl is not my point anymore. i will learn play more as u said about that unit but still want get wolve for 2 :) hahha. got unvouch and reapply sorry i have to say it wont happen. It not about i got personal angry for someone low down on me . BTW avadakedavra i like to play with u but it like 4/10 games u want to sell tower haha it make me really mad. cause i am not the person who give up that easy. at the end i still want u have fun time on lihl.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:00 pm

AvadaKedavra wrote:so it should only be logical that lihl players are held to the same standards.

This is what we will do. When I got complaints of people and checked some random games, the play was not up to this standard. I did not want to go to unvouching immediately because of activity and support Dodo also has on the other side. During the investigation time, we will pick some random replays and judge them according to the standards of the league (which above all means, understanding your towers and what to do in relation with your team). Of course, failing a game doesn't cost you membership to the LIHL, it is about the general picture.

pewpew lasergun
Treant

Postby pewpew lasergun » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:12 pm

don't think its worth an unvouch.
dodo plays ok just has the ob player style.
there are times when you shouldn't ob especially in 4s. its rarely worth holding in 4s.
there is no rule, it all depends on the game.
for example if you have an ygg and a harlot in your team, you cant both stay low
or if u have a turret in your team, you cant make 2 lods for 5. its not always true but u get the idea.
i didnt read ava post, but i saw the word fail sprite, i would hold 5 with srpite 5/1 or so if i have something like polar. otherwise i would push.

in 2s 3s i think you would do well, if you are harlot and there is a spawn in your team dont ob, jack as usual and ob as needed. the spawn can always ob if needed. its like on demand ob!

let me see maybe watch replays of diablo_ or trancedout, they are rounded players who dont risk and dont ob unnecessarily.

i personally have the exact opposite of your play style, i hate holding and sometimes i tk my team because i took too much risk by wisping too much too fast in the early rounds. just need to find the right balance.

let me find a replay in 2s, i was 7/7 with blaster phantom, and was flaming all game long cause of my partner didnt like my style.
i am sure you would have made 3 blasters or so for 7, i made only 1 blaster rest phantoms i think if i remember.
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7868748

while its understandable why some players make such a thread, dont mind it so much just focus on your play ^^

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:52 pm

Reading fogey's comments here is pretty funny.. everygame win or lose he says the same crap over and over. What a noob ahaha xD
God is my strength.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:31 am

OMG i remember that game pew, ur proplay won the game, gg :D. (also our fail call on 15, dang!)

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:44 am

Well and also, regarding the topic itself, I totally disagree with this, ppl is being quite unfair with dodo...

Return to “Denied”