appli for lhli

Moderator: LIHL Staff

MarshMallows

Re: appli for lhli

Postby MarshMallows » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:02 pm

Just choose 5 random games from her last 20 games. Look at how she builds. Make a decision if she is good enough or not. This isn't a popularity contest. If you're not good enough, you shouldn't be allowed to play. Everyone TK's sometimes, it happens. I haven't had any problems with Dodo, but I have heard a lot of people complaining about her not knowing when to push and not push. So if the replays show she doesn't have the skill level but she still has support from a decent sized group of people to stay, what will your decision be?

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:21 pm

@mega-tuby , I have watched replays of you from the last weeks and I found nothing wrong with them. I am not sure if you had a really bad time before or that you started playing more regular/safe now because we were watching, but if you keep playing like this you have nothing to worry about. Putting this back into accepted.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:55 pm

Unfortunately, we have decided as a moderation team not to keep you in the league @mega-tuby
We have found too many flaws in your play-style, and too many people have complained via PM or whisper about you. We were willing to overlook this, but based on what has been seen this past week, there was not much improvement(if any), and you still seem to mess up simple builds.

I think it has something to do with your lack of focus or hearing things clearly, as you consistently do not follow the most basic of calls(like pushing late when specifically told to stay a certain lumberjack, or sending level 5 when the team says something like "furb herm 7").

I hope you do not take this too harshly, and take some time to refine your game before considering a comeback in LIHL. We would love to see you back, but this will have to be proven to us before you can do so. You can apply again as soon as 3 weeks from now, so feel free to stop bye and watch some games if you want to. Best of luck going forward.
God is my strength.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:13 am

I can imagine a lot of ppl with worst play than Dodo, this seems VERY unfair to me. But nothing i can do for it.

Its so sad looking at people complaining about Dodo, i have seen it many times complaints from ppl that have really poor play, guess we need to reconsider to unvouch many ppl else or this will seem to me a really Harsh vs a specific person.

As stated, hope more unvouches follow this one.

BR
These users thanked the author FadingSuns for the post (total 2):
ArMeDaNdDeAdLy (Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:27 pm) • Jamo (Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:26 pm)

tariqtd
Forest Walker

Postby tariqtd » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:39 pm

my dear i will miss you :(

i do not care your builld or skill i care your frienship ..... :D

you can revouch after 2 weeks with some improvement i trust that you can ;)

good luck my dear and salam

ArMeDaNdDeAdLy
Treant

Postby ArMeDaNdDeAdLy » Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:29 pm

Many people play worse than dodo even with 1.1k elo, if you unvouched her only means those people should be unvouched soon as well.Looking forward to that.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:29 pm

Funny how people always complain that skill level in LIHL is too low and when we then take out someone who plays very often below LIHL-skill level, it is still not good.

I am pretty sure there aren't people on 1.1k elo who consistently play on the same level as Dodo. I don't know how you can even make such a claim. We as moderators have looked at this very closely and we are convinced Dodo played on a too low level for LIHL and to be honest, it is so clear to me I am surprised that some people in our league managed to miss that.

Like Nore said, Dodo can re-apply in a few weeks and we will judge her fairly again if she does, just like we did now. I locked this topic because this is just QQ-ing without any basis. If Dodo feels she is treated unfairly she can make an appeal with some proofs to show we are wrong.
These users thanked the author dweiler for the post:
SLSGuennter (Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:26 pm)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Denied”