vouchie

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Toolie
Aura Tree

vouchie

Postby Toolie » Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:46 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: none watsoever
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: desudesu, deus, venusaur, krak...... and many more
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: lord miles recommended i try out for lihl
Do you have Gproxy installed?nope
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): https://www.entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7233328
https://www.entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7233398
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7233465
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
uni student so not much time

archol
Treant

Re: vouchie

Postby archol » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:39 pm

Hi @Toolie,

you must send a screenshot to the LIHL mods to complete the application.

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:02 pm

+1 for the fact, that you just took 3 games in a row, and posted them :)
and +1 for me being in two of them :P
for what i remember you had decent knowledge of the game, and you were nice to talk with regarding sends etc.

so i support this.

gl
Thou shall self tk.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Well we played together with this dude today , after the game we played i whispered him and suggest him to apply for lihl cause hes decent player in my eyes.

Suppport.

Toolie
Aura Tree

Postby Toolie » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:56 pm

when i clicked on compose mail i got this :We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:07 pm

Toolie wrote:when i clicked on compose mail i got this :We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature.

once you joined battle net whisper me on Lord-Miles i will help you.

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:28 pm

@Radiantcrystal can u help a brother out - since it is his forum settings that needs to be registred user, instead of new user, something like that ^^ :)

Edit: Nvm Turtle radi :D Hyo much faster ;)
Last edited by Dong on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thou shall self tk.

Hatedmaru

Postby Hatedmaru » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:37 pm

@Toolie Can you try again? You should be able to send PM's now.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:44 pm

Confirming the receiving of the screenshot(s)

Ill check your replays within 1 week (best case today, worst case next week) - if someone is faster, please go ahead.

Toolie
Aura Tree

Postby Toolie » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:11 am

realized i dont have a holder game so heres a quick one: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7240810
btw im a shit holder lol more of a yolo player
i do realize i sold the lobster too early (i know lobster and ygg clear 4 as is just derped) and risked lvl 5 (but i also think they wont send 5 since they saw ygg and archer)

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Fri Feb 12, 2016 1:36 pm

Replays - All good, with aquas you could push higher at 8 (probably you know it anyways) but you sent this level anyways and won the game. Hydra at the front as tanks, in case of toks it depends on your own choice if you need them as DPS or help with tanking damage at the front or side (in your case you gave them the oracle buff in the back)

Random replays - Checked two random replays of you (where you lost), whereas you played the 4 yggs tactics and went 5 toks for 17 and another one with mass hydras + subtowers (with me in the same team) whereas you held 10/17 too

Summary
- knows how to build and push

Trial-vouched as desudesu@useast.battle.net

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)

Toolie
        Aura Tree

Postby Toolie » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:46 pm

for the aqua i know i could push harder but if you looked at my team- wolves nightmare and harlot. didnt think they would hold thats why i ob.

KinG23
        Protector of Nature

Postby KinG23 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:58 pm

Well our team had immo and a holder and desudesu decided to make a Clockwreck on level 7 instead of pushing, and place an Alpha Male in front of a Goliath. Will see how he progresses in the trial period.
        *kisses*

archol
        Treant

Postby archol » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:10 am

Everyone got some bad games, including me and you and literally everyone in the league (1007, Beep etc) - its sure different if it happens frequently

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:21 pm

@Toolie , haven't seen you play in quite a while. Are you intending to be more active in LIHL?
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Denied”