beacher

Moderator: LIHL Staff

beacher
Resource Storage

beacher

Postby beacher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:27 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:

No Lihl experience. Probably ~ 400 - 500 games of 1200+ (maybe more). Stats were deleted once due to inactivity so I restarted on 0/0.
Lots of 1v1s (200+ !?) against Tom_Hardy.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:

Just "beacher".
Havent played many games on US_East Server, being located in Europe. But will ofc change to US_East for LIHL and Gproxy (!?) .

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:

Tom Hardy (Real Life friend, often playing with him and "serious-mind-game"-1v1s against him... keeps giving me good advice. Actually brought him to Legion TD, but he soon had 5 times the amount of games played... :D Better player than I am + good friend!)

Akitos: Played several games together, especially ~ 1,5 years ago.

Marsh, 1007, Rolders, Frede, Diablo, Jubadus, alwayshappy (?!), King (undeadkingpro), nore (messed up Harlot once, cause i thought Ygg would hold... so might not vouch for me :D ) ...
and I bet I forget many ppl who are in league now, with whom I shared games but neither of us really knows about the other, since I was inactive for a while and lots of Ppl are mainly playing Lihl, and dont show up in 1200+ too often.

Do you have Gproxy installed?

Done!

Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):

1) https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=6845823

Putting Sea Gigant, rerolling for sth better. -> Lod Semi Hold. Built for 5, semi 7, 8, holder 10, "improvised" for 3 (all on purpose). Pushed when I felt like having time for it, whilst being semi holder for team. Solid useful value after 10. Gotta say I had a great roll tho. Even holding 17. (Tom made a good call, going 18! ... they probably should not have sent 12, with what they had.)

2) http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 160944.w3g

Halfbreed + Warlock Yolo. Pushing hard pre 10, whilst not leaking too much. Then finding a value-comeback after 10. Especially not leaking 12 / 13 for a potential, yet unwanted 15 send!

3) Ygg Holder:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 331062.w3g

You might say I shouldve pushed more after 7, but since I was (more or less) our only semi-holder for 10, I decided to stay 7-2 and held 2,5 bosses this way.

4) Harlot Hold:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7358517

Played a nice Harlot-Hold (good to have infantry to go with it), including holding 10. kind of carrying late game, taking responsibility making calls (and joking with team and others).

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):

Done!

Lihl games observed:

1) https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7349835 4v4 with 1007
2) https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7350044 2v2 alone
3) https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7350240 4v4 more or less with donbola
4) https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7366026 4v4 alone (too bad, spectator no.2 had to swap and play)
5) https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=7366338 4v4 alone (same procedure)

Any additional information that you would like to provide:

Why you should allow me to play LIHL:

- friendly player who is making jokes every now and then, but knows when to stop teasing people ;-) never off limits!
- willing to learn even more about this game... also always having a good teacher in Tom_Hardy (often doing Shisha-Legion-Evenings together... playing chess together etc... haha)
- Awareness of not only how to play my lane, but also of when I have to hold more or leak, concerning teamplay.
- Also being aware (most of the times) when to race and when not to... when to push and when not too...
- More than open to any kind of advise... Id rather get it than not getting it at all... so please tell me how to improve :)
- Already have speced some LIHL games, namely old games of gog, godlike, fidji and diablo.
- ... :)

Things I am hoping to improve in LIHL, and especially willing to improve! :

- Getting wisps and lumber ups faster than I am in most 1200+ games... as soon as I got the gold for it, I will hit the button. ;-)
- Wanting to improve my unit-placement (esp putting ranged units in front of meelees in suitable occasions).

Hopefully we gonna play some games together soon!
Looking forward to it.

Cheers,
beacher.
Last edited by beacher on Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Re: beacher@US_East

Postby SLSGuennter » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:11 pm

If "beacher" is indeed your only accound (and i assume u play only on ENT), you got just 5 games of 4s in last 2+month ... maybe get a bit more active and get out of rustiness before you apply ;) just an idea, anyway: good luck
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

MarshMallows

Re: beacher

Postby MarshMallows » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:18 pm

Not sure I recognise that name?

Dong
Donator

Postby Dong » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:23 pm

undeadkingpr is not in lihl.

one of the worst flamers/shit-talkers i have met.

You must mean King23
Thou shall self tk.

beacher
Resource Storage

Postby beacher » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:43 pm

Thats the thing about not being too active lately... I remember a few names (marsh), yet you wont remember me if you play 100+ games/month.

Only played with Guennter before he/you applied for lihl, like maybe 2 years ago...
You are right about getting more 4v4 practice tho.
Although I heard lihl was more about 2v2s at the end of last season, it seems to get a bigger, active player pool right now, which i would like to join. So 4v4 is probably having a comeback in lihl.

Can only speak for myself, but I think my skill level is high enough to participate AND ofc learn. If im unsure about my own decision making, I will ask teammates instead of just building and team-killing.

Thanks for wishing me good luck. :) Have a good day all of you!

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:51 pm

I definetly remember playing with/against you and hardy, and you were strong, though gameplay (and map) changed since then and i dont know how you do here in lihl :) Your attitude is awesome and you will learn UBERFAST to be back in business, yet i dont know you should do this 15-20 games to come back in LIHL or ent18. Mods will decide that ^^
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

Tom_hardy
Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:59 pm

As you might have figured out by reading this VR I know this guy for a long time he taught me how to legion :D
And even though his nickname rly sucks i would totally recommend giving him a trial.
He is a smart guy, experienced player, quick to adapt and fun to play with.
I am sure his activity will go up in lihl, but that shouldnt even matter imo.

!support big time

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:24 pm

!support I remember you and you seemed to take advice and play well. May take you some time to adjust to LIHL but if tom is willing to give you some lessons i'm sure you will do fine. Best of luck to you :P
God is my strength.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:47 am

If Tommy Gun says so, must be true. Also i remember you from old times and always considered you on a pro skill level. !Support

beacher
Resource Storage

Postby beacher » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Thanks a lot for all the support so far!

Here is another Replay:

3) Bear Yolo

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 945543.w3g

Decent income after 10, delaying 15 to buy us time to increase send, leaking 16 in a good way, so we can dd... yet didnt manage to win on 17. :D

Gproxy working now! :)

Having some issues with Screeny-Test right now, since he keeps photographing my desktop instead of warcraft... will probably find a solution soon tho + will just ask some ppl ingame.

Will play some 1200+ tonight, probably getting a holder replay today, otherwise I will search for an old one which might get hard due to game amount played during last months.

Have a good day everyone!

Stiff_Maistar
Treant Protector

Postby Stiff_Maistar » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:01 am

@Beacher About the screeny-test. I have had the same problem. When you do a screen shot on Wc3 it will be saved in a screenshot folder inside the wc3 folder. So you dont need to take a screenshot and then paste it into paint.
What did snow white say when the dwarves saw her naked?
7-UP
https://www.facebook.com/TehLurdOfTehReingsOfficial/videos/710971672378120/

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:59 am

c: > Programfiles > Warcraft III > Screeshots. When u press the key "printscreen" during game, all your captures goes there as a TGA file. You will need to select them based on timestamp when they were created.

It is quite important for a lihl member to know how to do a screenshot and to know who to PM it on the ENT Page to all lihl mods.

In lihl there are some ScreenShot Test done regularily to avoid people using maphack, so it is a must for everyone to know how to do it in a short time (from 1 to 3 mins more or less), otherways you will get a temporal ban on first fault or even a perma unvouch in second fault.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:06 pm

We received the screenshot already :)
Please be patient until a mod checks your application (in the meantime you can link more games).
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:03 pm

Will check tomorrow or the day after

beacher
Resource Storage

Postby beacher » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:06 am

No pressure on you guys! Just take your time. :)
Will try to play some games in the meantime... Lots of other things going on tho. Good stuff!

Return to “Denied”