Application from Drahque

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Drahque
Donator

Application from Drahque

Postby Drahque » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:36 am

Hey guys. I've been away from LTD now for a little over than 2 years now. I came back to LTD about a month ago, and have hundred of games since then so I'm up-to-date with current meta. (I got big respect for Braveheart_wins being the only guy playing this meta back in season 1-3, back when everyone was 4/0 or 4/1 at 7, meanwhile he would be 7/3 and yolo hard, even in fast games and with shit units he would yolo :D).

Instead of hiding my identity, and coming with a new battle-tag/IP. I'd rather be honest. Honesty is very important for me nowadays. I've changed a lot over the last 2 years. Grown up, not into all the drama anymore. If someone shit-talks I just laugh at it IRL. Waste of time.

After playing with Archol & Magic today, I felt like rejoining LIHL, cause I really loving being a part of it back then.

My history in LIHL. I joined mid-season 1, learned really fast and a TON about the game, I found out that there is SO much more to the game than I ever thought before. I truely love strategy. I have a really good memory, so I still remember how to build each builds. I even remember the incomes for all waves (kinda autistic with numbers) ... 119 ... 147 ... 173 ... 194 ... 196 ... 198 ... 200 ... ? ... 252 ... is what I remember. Not sure about wave 9 tho.

In mid-end season 3, we had multiple talks about how and who to un-vouch. I remember we had a huge topic and I really fought hard on an idea for an unvouch system which later was introduced in season 3. Not to realize, I could get in trouble myself. I realized close to end of season 3, that I was close to being one of the guys who would get unvouched. I had a tendency to get a bit into fights, that got me unfocused and then lost more games that I should have. When I realized I was close to being unvouched, I made a really back decision. When about 1 week before the end of the season, I decided to try out maphack, to see if it made a difference. I didn't really like it, cause it took out so much fun of the game. The excitement of knowing if enemies send or not and knowing what units the enemies got. And in the same time, the SS-test system got implemented. Only a few days into using MH, the game was paused and ye ... I panicked. I felt like WTF, how stupid can I be to use this stuff and what's the odds I get caught just a week into using it.

Anyways, I hope we can move past the past, and that I can be given a new chance.

P.S. I decided to make this topic in this section, to make sure everyone gets to say their words if they want to say something. Because, not everyone reads the vouch section. :)

P.S.S. If you want to know what I've been doing in the mean-time. Then I've been playing a lot of Diablo 3. Last season I was Rank 1 solo barbarian.

This season I've made a guide that was used by over 100,000 people:
- The guide: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2113352475

Also, I've made builds for D3 that has been used by millions of people:
- Builds: http://www.diablofans.com/members/223051-drahque/builds

Dong
Donator

Re: Application from Drahque

Postby Dong » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:18 am

Hello Drahque, Heard a lot about you.
lvl 8 is 239g and lvl 9 is 251g, so close enough :) i am not sure if it existed back when you played or not, but now we have this
which you can find under the "LIHL guide"
Secondly, if you want your application to be handled. A moderator will sooner or later ask you to complete all the task's first, so i might as well give you a heads up.

Code: Select all

[b]Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:[/b]
   [b]Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:[/b]
   [b]If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:[/b]
   [b]Do you have Gproxy installed?[/b]
   [b]Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):[/b]
   [b]Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
   Any additional information that you would like to provide:[/b]
Thou shall self tk.

Drahque
Donator

Postby Drahque » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:09 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have:
I played season 1+2+3.

Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as:
Drahque / MathewDK / FeelsBadGirls

If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with:
All the people I played with in Season 1+2+3, who still plays. Lately I played with; Archol, Magic.ptatoes, Dweiler/Mickey, DON_KILLUMINATi etc.

Do you have Gproxy installed?
Yes

Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
YOLO Game:
Good YOLO, turn around the game.w3g
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 31 times

Holder Game:
Ygg holder.w3g
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 36 times

Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
Any additional information that you would like to provide:

Random WC3 Screenshot:
Random_WC3_Screenshot.tga
(7.75 MiB) Downloaded 35 times

No additional info. I wrote al additional info in the intro at the first post.

archol
Treant

Postby archol » Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:36 pm

Hi @Drahque

if no one has any complaints against your application due your former past, i will check it next week (probably monday/tuesday).

Dunno why an admin moved it into the vouching section, so i assume it is fine from his side

magicpotatoes
Donator

Postby magicpotatoes » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:52 pm

I played few games with him this week, he have good knowledge of towers, good attitude and i think he have the skills to get into lihl. I didn't watch the replays but from what i saw in past games, he looks like a good player. I approve this application.
Let's make LTD great again!

SLSGuennter
Protector of Nature

Postby SLSGuennter » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:04 pm

magicpotatoes wrote:good attitude and i think he have the skills to get into lihl.

Rly? Well, if you think using mh is a good attitude, i will agree with you :)
totaly against!
Gunther and the Sunshine-Girls. Hell Yeah

bit

Postby bit » Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:37 pm

Funny how you applied after asking me in game if I'm still a mod xD Either way, I hope you changed and dropped your insanity. G'luck

Drahque
Donator

Postby Drahque » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:02 pm

Guennter wrote:
magicpotatoes wrote:good attitude and i think he have the skills to get into lihl.

totaly against!

By good attitude, he meant a nice and friendly guy who doesn't judge someone for his past. It's 2+ years ago now, I truely regret it and it won't happen again, especially not with the SS-checking.

bit wrote:Funny how you applied after asking me in game if I'm still a mod xD Either way, I hope you changed and dropped your insanity. G'luck

That was just out of interest. :) I don't see the problem in asking that. The reason I applied was after talking to Archol/Magic, they seemed nice and welcoming and it sounded like LIHL is a pretty good place nowadays. Before then I had no intention to re-apply. Cause I enjoy the 1200+ also.

RadiantCrystal
Protector of Nature

Postby RadiantCrystal » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:40 pm

archol wrote:Hi @Drahque

if no one has any complaints against your application due your former past, i will check it next week (probably monday/tuesday).

Dunno why an admin moved it into the vouching section, so i assume it is fine from his side

I moved it here because technically it falls under the vouch request section. Whether he get's vouched or not, depends on the community and the mod's decision of course.
(09:54:07) Jabba41: Hello RadiantCrystal. I'm so glad you became an Admin here because green is the color of hope and whenever your presence brightens up my life i cant thank you enough to know such a person like you. [KING NOW GIVE KISSES]
Spoiler!
ChatBot: aRt)Y has been logged out (Invalid IP address).

magicpotatoes
Donator

Postby magicpotatoes » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:25 pm

Guennter wrote:

totaly against!

I don't judge the people from their mistakes but from what they are now. People learn from their mistakes.
Let's make LTD great again!

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:30 am

I support this application just because I am a firm believer in 2nd chances(and in some cases, 3rd ones). If he is good enough for LIHL and can be SS tested like everyone else, I do not see the harm in it. See how he does, and if he does not fit still, then make the appropriate decision. Best of luck to you Drahque :P

+1
God is my strength.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Mar 05, 2016 3:56 am

Well just played few games with you. You are quite arrogant for the level you showed. Even you asked me if i was new to 1200+ bot when i called mass shams for 28 (and we won, and i carried u all game) and after i told u i had 9 accs and also i was a lihl member you started telling me that u had 1k games on lihl and that im a 800 elo player. Fine, i can be 800 elo on lihl, but im at least fair.

I believe also in second chances, but i can feel that this guy is gona look for drama.

!not support

Drahque
Donator

Postby Drahque » Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:04 am

FadingSuns wrote:Well just played few games with you. You are quite arrogant for the level you showed. ... (and we won, and i carried u all game)

It's not arrogant to say you carried me all game? We played only one game together. I don't know what you mean by the level I showed, I was the highest income/value/score on 10, even though I only had grizzly and rest of the team had mutants etc. I'm not sure how that is badly played. I had 3 greymanes + 1 heal doctor on level 8 with 7/3, and by the end of wave 8 I had 7/5, and at end of lvl 10 I had 7/6 with 1950 value, highest in the game. The enemy team send on 2, 5 and 10, on 2 and 5 i held even though lowest value and on 10 I killed 1½ boss when rest of the team leaked 3. At the end of the game was highest income / lumber harvested. So I have no clue how that is bad played. :S But I'd be delighted to hear some positive throughout critics, on what I could've done better. But just saying "for the level you showed", doesn't say much or is of any use.

FadingSuns wrote:Even you asked me if i was new to 1200+ bot when i called mass shams for 28 (and we won, and i carried u all game) and after i told u i had 9 accs and also i was a lihl member you started telling me that u had 1k games on lihl and that im a 800 elo player. Fine, i can be 800 elo on lihl, but im at least fair.

I just questioned shaman mass on 28 instead of mass. I know very very few games goes 20+ in LIHL now-a-days so thought maybe you hadn't been on 28 too many times. It's really hard to say if shamans or mass is the best. Cause mass can stuck the units, but also steal a lot of hits. To be honest, we were both thinking one thing was better than the other, does that make us both arrogant? Btw, I never asked if you were new to 1200+ bot and I never said I had 1000 games on lihl.

I played Season 1+2+3, back then 85-90 % of the games went 20+. Now it's less than 10 %. There were even a time when people did demon+kraken+Shamans on 20 without any mass. :)

I can admit here, I was wrong, because we can't say if one or the other is better. It's probably about equal. So I'm sorry. Also I did listen to you and go shamans. I don't see the problem. To be honest, it's rather good to sometimes question things, to double think decisions, that way you come to the best decision. That's called a grown up conversation, which is indeed healthy and how a team wins more often. :)

We had lost the game if the enemy team didn't save straight from 17 and send 24. Sending 24 lost the game for them, and was just lucky for our team. If they had saved to 27 we had died, and if they went 28 we had most likely lost the race since we had 0 heals and they had 3. And also they had higher values than us and more lumber. But whether we went mass shamans or mass militia/bowman/ghouls, we had 100 % won on 28 anywyas, since they leaked 61 and it only takes 10-15 leaks to win on 28.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:41 am

Was not about questioning the send. U knew perfectly who i was since u knew the ELO i had on lihl, so....why would u LMS me and ask me if im new to 1200 bot if u knew who i am? u wanted to start a fight.

Sorry but one more fight on lihl is too much fights under my view. Discuss calls or disagree on them is not the issue, the things u said when u disagree is an issue.

I keep my view in all this.

Cheeers

Drahque
Donator

Postby Drahque » Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 pm

FadingSuns wrote:Was not about questioning the send. U knew perfectly who i was since u knew the ELO i had on lihl, so....why would u LMS me and ask me if im new to 1200 bot if u knew who i am? u wanted to start a fight.

Sorry but one more fight on lihl is too much fights under my view. Discuss calls or disagree on them is not the issue, the things u said when u disagree is an issue.

I didn't know exactly who you were no, but I have two screens so could check during the game. We're humans and strangers we just met we don't trust as much as people we know well. For example, people I've previously played with I would trust 100 %, such as BA_fail, Beep etc.

I looked you up and saw you were new to LIHL, only have been a member for 2 weeks. You have to remember, I also was in lihl for 9 months, that's 40 weeks. In which 85-90 % of the games went to 20+. And now under 10 % goes to 20+. Of course I question your experience on the outcome of a 20+ game. It's a human thing.

Yes, it might have been arrogant for both of us to think one is better than the other, but that makes us in the same boat.

FadingSuns wrote:u wanted to start a fight.
Disagreeing on a send, is not wanting to start a fight, its reflecting on trying to make the best call.

Disagreeing on a send, is not wanting to start a fight, its reflecting on trying to make the best call.

Idk if it's any better when you say, that: "I don't give a fuck about what you say, your a nobody, I WILL Send shamans 28" ... as far as I remember, that's also a bad attitude in LIHL, to just say I send here and this, doesn't matter what you say and I will do it:

(53:27 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: ur
(53:29 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: noone
(53:31 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: ima shams
(53:35 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: u can say whatever
(54:32 / Allied) Ace_of_Spades: go shams

I reflect upon the decision, such as:
(55:51 / Allied) FeelsBadGirls: u are aware the the shamans will just buff eachother right ?
(56:18 / Allied) FeelsBadGirls: it doest matter if we shaman or mass, we still win

So I was actually the one that pulled back / gave up the battle, and let you get your will. While back in season 1-3 I wouldn't stop the "fight".

But judging me on 1 game is a bit too fast. We can play more games if you want to get to know me better. As you write yourself here, you dislike that a guy who judge you after only having played 5-10 games with you here: https://entgaming.net/forum/viewtopic.p ... 39#p313839

I'm open for playing more, and get to know each other better. I'm a nice guy once you just get to know me better.

Return to “Denied”