InnaDiLights Vouch Request

Moderator: LIHL Staff

ahols91
Treant

InnaDiLights Vouch Request

Postby ahols91 » Thu May 12, 2016 3:12 am

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: None
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: InnaDiLights
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: None
Do you have Gproxy installed? Yes
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
Last edited by ahols91 on Tue May 17, 2016 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
'ddddsasdf

MarshMallows

Re: InnaDiLights Vouch Request

Postby MarshMallows » Thu May 12, 2016 6:03 pm

glhf

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:12 pm

MarshMallows wrote:glhf

Ty :D
'ddddsasdf

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Sat May 14, 2016 2:19 pm

Hello @ahols91
Please also follow this step:
" Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): "
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Sat May 14, 2016 3:07 pm

Diablo_ wrote:Hello @ahols91
" Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): "

Done ;)
'ddddsasdf

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun May 15, 2016 3:44 pm

ahols91 wrote:

Done ;)

I haven't received anything yet.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Sun May 15, 2016 6:03 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:
ahols91 wrote:

Done ;)

I haven't received anything yet.

Ah, sry. Done now. Only sent it to Diablo_ earlier.

@MickeyTheMousie
@Diablo_
'ddddsasdf

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun May 15, 2016 7:10 pm

Just played a game with you, didn't look bad. I will look at your replays tomorrow.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Sun May 15, 2016 7:26 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:Just played a game with you, didn't look bad. I will look at your replays tomorrow.

Sweet! ;)
'ddddsasdf

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue May 17, 2016 1:31 pm

Engi replay: Solid replay, well played. A bit childish behavior though, fix that.

Hydra/rev replay: Startin with hydra is a big risk and kind of waste with ygg and spawn. It was better to start with revs to anti warriors and yolo. Now you stayed low with two others who were slow. Also you leaked level 3 without a send. Later your hydra build was good. All-in-all it could have been played better.

Polar/meatwagon yolo: Really bad start with 1 polar and 2 wagons. 3 wagons hold warriors too and allows you to get a wisp (and if you stayed 1-0 anyway, 4 wagons would’ve raped it instead of a weak hold like now). Now you stayed 1-0 without a reason. If you really wanted a polar early, you could have added it on level 2. Going both 4 and 5 wasn’t the best call since you ended up with 1 heal less that you even saw coming. But at least you saw that and prevented your team from suiciding too much.

Turr/zeus: Some sub-optimal builds again. Instead of 3 turret you could’ve gone 2 turret + infantry to pretty much hold when warriors. I can imagine you would 3 turret if your allies are bad, but you made it before you saw your allies. I can understand that choice though, but you definitely should not have gone 5 turret on 3 when they sent level 2. 4 turret + something small was enough and would allow you to push instead of staying and then push 4. You stuck too much to the standard turret build, which did not allow you to push at the right moments.

Ygg/tribe: Well played, but ignore caused you to play game less efficient.

I saw too many mistakes in your builds to let you in LIHL at this point. The mistakes you make don’t matter in 1200, but they do in LIHL. I would suggest you take my points with you and try to improve on the small stuff.

Thanks for applying and I hope this will only encourage you to become even better to join the LIHL :)

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Tue May 17, 2016 4:52 pm

Thanks for the feedback! Appreciated! ;)

Although I disagree with you on a lot. For example on the turr/zeus build I was 7/5 and raped lvl 10 with like 160 income? Anyway, was still nice to get some feedback although it was 1 week (?) after I applied. :D Kinda thought the application died out. ^^

Anyway, I've played LTD for like... 4-5 years? 3 of them at ent18/1200+ (switching) and the 2 last years only on 1200+. I won't explain my builds as I think (?) it would be a waste of time since I think you are pretty bastant in you're judgement (?). Although, in short words I can say that I play very, very long-run oriented builds and most times I end up big after 10 and thats my main goal pretty much for every game. It might not be the ''playstyle'' you play in lihl or how you wan't a player to play, but I honestly think I surely would adapt into lihl anyway with my experience and the guidance that comes with playing with experienced lihl players.

I was told to apply for some time now, and that I would regret not applying, but I'm kinda surprised of the expectations of a player whos applying? You guys have to many players in lihl now? I mean, since you expect to applier to deliver 2-5 flawless replays? I dont think, taking playing only 1200+ into concideration, will help me learn ur playstyle much more... After all I've been playing this for so many years now and throwing so many hours.. In other words I guess applying in the future also would be a waste of time :D

But thank you for you're time anyway and happy gaming!
'ddddsasdf

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue May 17, 2016 5:11 pm

I just mentioned the biggest flaws. I could have gone into your build with meatwagons too, where you build polar in front of wagons, which makes the magna on 5 pretty useless, building wagons behind each other instead of besides you would have had 2 in mid.

I don't think years of playing means you can't learn anymore. We often have small things that we don't do optimal but that we don't see ourselves. You need an outsider's perspective for that. I don't think it has to take long to take those details into your game which will make you ready, because I can see you are a smart player with good knowledge of the towers and insight in game.

I don't deny to bully you, but because we want to make sure you are ready. I think it is better to give you good feedback and to see that you are able to learn and develop and have the will to enter the league, instead of accepting when we doubt you are ready. If you reapply and show you took some of the advice to the heart that will definitely work in your advantage ;) Good luck and I hope you are willing to do it.

Don_Killuminati

Postby Don_Killuminati » Tue May 17, 2016 5:17 pm

i only read about turr / inf which i agree with mickey ; 2turr 1 inf for lvl1 is enough to anti warr and 4turr 1inf for 3 is enough if they sent 2;
u being fat dont means that ur build was 100% optimale but if u started 2/0 and no ob for 3, sure u would be even more fat.

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:23 pm

MickeyTheMousie wrote:I just mentioned the biggest flaws. I could have gone into your build with meatwagons too, where you build polar in front of wagons, which makes the magna on 5 pretty useless, building wagons behind each other instead of besides you would have had 2 in mid.

I don't think years of playing means you can't learn anymore. We often have small things that we don't do optimal but that we don't see ourselves. You need an outsider's perspective for that. I don't think it has to take long to take those details into your game which will make you ready, because I can see you are a smart player with good knowledge of the towers and insight in game.

I don't deny to bully you, but because we want to make sure you are ready. I think it is better to give you good feedback and to see that you are able to learn and develop and have the will to enter the league, instead of accepting when we doubt you are ready. If you reapply and show you took some of the advice to the heart that will definitely work in your advantage ;) Good luck and I hope you are willing to do it.

Building the polar behind the wagons would also make me vulnerable for lvl 6 and prolly ending up not clearing the wave. The wagons would also be vulnerable for lvl 9 and die to fast ergo not nearly clearing as much.

Yea, I understand, but I still don't get it? Why don't let players that knows the 1-2-3 basics of the game in to adapt them if its so differently played from 1200+? Playing 1200+ 5 more years won't teach me more I'm pretty sure of it ^^

Also this is supposed to be all-in-all a fun experience cuz its a computer game, but for me you make it seem like some job application and giving potential players a preassure that might not be in their favour :lol:
'ddddsasdf

ahols91
Treant

Postby ahols91 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Don_Killuminati wrote:i only read about turr / inf which i agree with mickey ; 2turr 1 inf for lvl1 is enough to anti warr and 4turr 1inf for 3 is enough if they sent 2;
u being fat dont means that ur build was 100% optimale but if u started 2/0 and no ob for 3, sure u would be even more fat.

The reason I went 3 turr/standard and not mixing infantry that early was because I knew when it would hold (4-6 especially) and when I could push during 4 and 6 and I was already 7/2 during 4 and if thats not enough push with lumber and holding 1-10 I dunno what. Just my opinion btw, I like to discuss :D 3 turr on 1 rapes warr and semi holds mid when 2 turr goes mid. 2 turr 1 infa clears (?) warrs. With luck mby infa goes mid?
'ddddsasdf

Return to “Denied”