Krocis@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Krocis
Treant

Krocis@useast

Postby Krocis » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:36 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: long time ago on garena in times there was not bot for ltd but not rly important since strategy there was rly different
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: Krocis
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: radiantcrystal, michonne , kreutertee (he wont support me tho :D ) , kittygiveselo , mick, magic , ace_of_spades , milf, piper, varg and much more just wrote ppl i remember right now
Do you have Gproxy installed? Well, I used to play on entconnect so I used to use, but now not installed ,95%avg stay and got dc´s just coz of java but if need np to install it.
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test): specify this one because no idea what this means :D well i know how to scrn and so but like in ltd game? in lobby or where? :D
Any additional information that you would like to provide: I had some bad games last days so I was playing some mega to get back to form, but I tend to play on 1200+ bot about half year since I reached 1200 elo on my main acc.I ve played ltd over 3 yrs with some breaks. Also i observed lihl game and I think I´d suit there but this I let to judge other lihl players. I also like to listen to advice ,I like to try new builds as well.
Attachments
aqua.yolo.w3g
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 41 times
harlotholder.w3g
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
reveyolo.w3g
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 44 times
tot+tribe.w3g
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
ea yolo.w3g
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 42 times
infa yolo.w3g
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 45 times
Last edited by Krocis on Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kreutertee
Treant

Re: Krocis@useast

Postby Kreutertee » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:57 pm

Well, since you challenged me to comment here, there we go. No hard feelings, just my 2 cents.

aquayolo
First of all, your placement is very weird. You go 370 value for 3, but unlucky with bo/furb. You get however most back from king leaks, so basically normal aqua game for u. Then for 4 you overbuild 420 value. 370 aqua should easy hold 4, you could get 1 wisp earlier, then have 550 or 570 for 5. Well, you go oceanus for 5 and leak 1-2 units with 550. Usually 550 value aqua goes mid with 3-5 aqua alive.
Then again for 6 you add a 2nd t1 unit (admittedly you hold, but still, wasting 40g on t1 with aqua is .. a lot imo). And then during 7 you go 7/5. Not sure, that was the best move, since you even leak 8 then with 760 mixed value, which should usually go mid easy with no sends and aqua only!

Overall I think you were just lucky that your enemies played so badly, since you didnt get a single send on 5, 7 or 8. You leaked with values that shouldn't leak. Imagine just small sends on 5 or 8 and you break nicely. Not the best gameplay imo.

ea yolo
Well, your placement of T1 is weird imo. I personally put it half a spot behind EA, touching it. But ok that's debateable. But then you instant sell it for 2 already, which is complete waste imo. And then - by far the worst (in my opinion) - you ob hard 3.. getting 2ea, 1 archer, after they sent 2. You already had 305 value. 355 or 375 incl. tuskarr would hold 3. Then 425 holds 4. 2 ea, 2 small, 1 t1 for 5 easy hold and since your teammates have lod and ygg, no need for you to ob anyway. That way you'd be way faster with income and could still easily go 7/4 in 6 without any leaks, and have signiticantly more lumber than what you had.

But then you go 7/5 with ea, you keep rebuilding your tuskars for 5, selling again, rebuild 8. Then you leak 8 with ea. And you stay 7/5?! I mean either you'd 7/4 and hold 10 or you push and go 7/6, but 7/5 no hold is worst you can do imo. Yes, ofc I admit you hold 10, but only cause you had OP focus. Not the way to play this in my opinion. Later you get 2 captain, not sure why.
Also to be improved.

infa yolo
Well, you fail send 3 and you go for 590 value in 4, quite excessive imo. Considering you missing 10g inc each round you cripple yourself quite a bit. Could easy just add 1 or 2 infs for 4, push the rest. 480 value with pyro should hold 4. Sure, you have nice push later, even go 7/5 and game is again in your favor. Apart from that not much to say, other team self tk with send 14, where you even hold 170g.. ;)

harlotholder
idk. you insta self tk in round 1, not sending one militia for 2nd harlot, instead you need phantom then. Would've also been better for 3 and 4 to upg lock. Anyway. Then in 6/7 you sit on gold for 2 rounds with only 2/0 wisps. You got 98g in 7 and wait till round starts? Not sure why. Wasting a lot of time there. And since your teammates have EA and turret, you were rather safe for 8 anyway. But then holding 8 with 3 phantom was nice for you. Good gold, payback time. Well, rest was normal game. Easy win with 3 lihlers on your side ;)

Well, all in all you play ok I guess, not sure if it's enough for lihl atm. You make some weird decisions and miss the little things every now and then, which are the difference between being op in game or just good.
Maybe watch some lihl games and replays from people you think are most experienced in LTD. Check out how they build and how you could improve your own game.

So I'd rather not support you at the moment, but I'm sure you can improve a bit more and I'm happy to support you then at some later time.

Apart from that, Krocis is well-mannered afaik and ok to play with.

Cheers

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Kreutertee wrote:Well, since you challenged me to comment here, there we go. No hard feelings, just my 2 cents.

aquayolo
First of all, your placement is very weird. You go 370 value for 3, but unlucky with bo/furb. You get however most back from king leaks, so basically normal aqua game for u. Then for 4 you overbuild 420 value. 370 aqua should easy hold 4, you could get 1 wisp earlier, then have 550 or 570 for 5. Well, you go oceanus for 5 and leak 1-2 units with 550. Usually 550 value aqua goes mid with 3-5 aqua alive.
Then again for 6 you add a 2nd t1 unit (admittedly you hold, but still, wasting 40g on t1 with aqua is .. a lot imo). And then during 7 you go 7/5. Not sure, that was the best move, since you even leak 8 then with 760 mixed value, which should usually go mid easy with no sends and aqua only!

Overall I think you were just lucky that your enemies played so badly, since you didnt get a single send on 5, 7 or 8. You leaked with values that shouldn't leak. Imagine just small sends on 5 or 8 and you break nicely. Not the best gameplay imo.

ea yolo
Well, your placement of T1 is weird imo. I personally put it half a spot behind EA, touching it. But ok that's debateable. But then you instant sell it for 2 already, which is complete waste imo. And then - by far the worst (in my opinion) - you ob hard 3.. getting 2ea, 1 archer, after they sent 2. You already had 305 value. 355 or 375 incl. tuskarr would hold 3. Then 425 holds 4. 2 ea, 2 small, 1 t1 for 5 easy hold and since your teammates have lod and ygg, no need for you to ob anyway. That way you'd be way faster with income and could still easily go 7/4 in 6 without any leaks, and have signiticantly more lumber than what you had.

But then you go 7/5 with ea, you keep rebuilding your tuskars for 5, selling again, rebuild 8. Then you leak 8 with ea. And you stay 7/5?! I mean either you'd 7/4 and hold 10 or you push and go 7/6, but 7/5 no hold is worst you can do imo. Yes, ofc I admit you hold 10, but only cause you had OP focus. Not the way to play this in my opinion. Later you get 2 captain, not sure why.
Also to be improved.

infa yolo
Well, you fail send 3 and you go for 590 value in 4, quite excessive imo. Considering you missing 10g inc each round you cripple yourself quite a bit. Could easy just add 1 or 2 infs for 4, push the rest. 480 value with pyro should hold 4. Sure, you have nice push later, even go 7/5 and game is again in your favor. Apart from that not much to say, other team self tk with send 14, where you even hold 170g.. ;)

harlotholder
idk. you insta self tk in round 1, not sending one militia for 2nd harlot, instead you need phantom then. Would've also been better for 3 and 4 to upg lock. Anyway. Then in 6/7 you sit on gold for 2 rounds with only 2/0 wisps. You got 98g in 7 and wait till round starts? Not sure why. Wasting a lot of time there. And since your teammates have EA and turret, you were rather safe for 8 anyway. But then holding 8 with 3 phantom was nice for you. Good gold, payback time. Well, rest was normal game. Easy win with 3 lihlers on your side ;)

Well, all in all you play ok I guess, not sure if it's enough for lihl atm. You make some weird decisions and miss the little things every now and then, which are the difference between being op in game or just good.
Maybe watch some lihl games and replays from people you think are most experienced in LTD. Check out how they build and how you could improve your own game.

So I'd rather not support you at the moment, but I'm sure you can improve a bit more and I'm happy to support you then at some later time.

Apart from that, Krocis is well-mannered afaik and ok to play with.

Cheers

aquayolo
well that wasnt the yolo i wanted to upload :D was trying just smth new only but i play aquas as optimal strat. for them. but yea...and u also saw my optimal aqua yolo more then 1 time :)

ea yolo selling t1 for 2small eas worth imo since i had furb+2bows on lvl 2 and dats more leak then a furb i actualy leaked on2.for 3 yea ob but didnt want to go 1ea +small eas tactic since its not so optimal.but yea ofc i know optimal tact ea+t1 small 2eas on 3,4 etc. But since i didnt know if they 2 or 3(and my team was weak for 3-another common in lihl?covering lvls which team cant cover if a big send?) i decided to ob and not to be leaking so ea+2small and 2ea+small for 3 since we was sending 3 i had +10g from inc and ez ea.so 2eas small in case,they go 3 dat was decision i made. To pushing on 7/5 i knew slow game is coming and my team was decent for 10 so decided to push 7/5 and try semihold 10(yea op focus helped). I leaked 4 units!!! on lvl 8 with 7/5 and imba time since opponents leaked 70units. Ez recover for 10 and in the end i had 151 inc 1500 val 7/5 on lvl 10 with eas and also held it(with luck but u need luck always, optimal playing with bad luck sometimes sux) Well tuskar reselling was weird but is it sooo big problem on lihl games? Also I´d 7/3 if team wud ve been fucked on 10, or w/e games are different and nn to play optimal when i see what is going to happen isnt it part of skills (to predict)

infa yolo well i wanted magna for 5 and hold it ,with infas and push wisps on 4 id kinda fail on 5 i just had more gold to push and as u said was 7/5 on ending of 6 which is better then push on 4 and leaking on 5 and mby 6 and be 7/4 with earlier push but i see the point of view of lihl players push asap but sometimes it not worth like in this case imo.

harlotholder
I´d sent mili but was disturbed by gf i even said so in allychat but its def. true.
Sitting on gold on 6? Man i was holder for 7 why wud i push? To ob for 8-since they had harlot holder as well we decided to send 8 and opposite team mad same decision. And since our turr and eas was undervalued and we had 2.7k hp on king and stomp and naked king i decided to ob for team in other case I wud push but this case require my ob. So eas and turr pushed for me and I obed for them, ist this playstyle common for lihl games? Its team game so I thought helping to team wud fit.

Ty for thoughts I appreciate since ppl overlook my apply :D

/edit : instead of uploading optimal yolo styles I decided to upload games where i show what skill means for me(not optimal yolo strat. which everybody shud in 1200 bot know.) But covering lvls where team has weakness or push when i see we good and i can push.
/edit 2: also u forgot to feedback me on reveyolo(optimal building as u want! :D) and tot+tribe to show i know other towers.

sorry for my eng but i hope its understandable.

is this aqua good enuff?
Attachments
8099121.w3g
(1.07 MiB) Downloaded 38 times

Michonne
Armored Tree

Postby Michonne » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:41 pm

i think krocis should get a chance. i played some games with him some time ago and he was playing good, better than 90% ppl in 1200. so i support him.

gl :)

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Hi @Krocis , I think Kreuter gave really good useful feedback. Those are the kind of things that you can get away with in 1200+ but not in LIHL. All in all, your replays are solid and show knowledge of towers (just don't do oceanus for 5 again xd). I've also seen you around and you always play solid. With your positive and cooperative attitude I will give you a trial. Vouched at Krocis@useast.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Krocis
        Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:49 pm

@mickeythemousie Thank you for giving me opportunity, I will do my best to not disappoint LIHL community and to not ruin games those I will play next 3 weeks. Btw what about SS test? I still havent provided my scrn from w3 but I already shooted one and converted tga file to jpg. So shall I still send to LIHL moderators?

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Hello and welcome.

Yes, please still follow the screenshot test procedure as described here: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... _Procedure

That means send the tga file and not a jpg file.
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Mind
        Donator

Postby Mind » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:01 pm

i know him from some 1200+ games. nice guy, good to see you here! welcome & have fun =)
        (32:21 / All) Mudman: WE FORGOT KING
        (32:23 / All) Mudman: gg

Krocis
        Treant

Postby Krocis » Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:05 pm

@diablo_ Sure so I will send this tga tommorow since I sit in job sad( that i cannot play my first LIHL game tonight yet) and happy( for trial). :D

@iwontdance thank you, looking forward to play with u in LIHL see u there ;)

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:47 pm

Received the screenshot, thanks.
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Psyclone
        Treant

Postby Psyclone » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Played a decent amount of games with and against him. Nice attitude, good player. Should imo get accepted.

Tom_hardy
        Forest Walker

Postby Tom_hardy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:15 pm

agree, accept dat boy!

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:08 pm

Really pleasant to play with. !support

Krocis
        Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:51 pm

ty guys for positive feedbacks

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:56 am

Accepted.
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Denied”