Krocis@useast

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Nore
Treant Protector

Re: Krocis@useast

Postby Nore » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:33 pm

Well, we have heard many complaints regarding your skill level atm @Krocis We have decided to revoke your vouch acceptance until you have proven to be more skilled. Your next application, should you choose to reapply, will be looked at us closely to determine if you have improved enough. Sorry if this is unexpected; we did not foresee this when we moved you into accepted. Also, please don't be discouraged; you have shown that you are capable of playing well. Now we just want it to become more consistent, that way you will not have these complaints any longer and there will be no more drama surrounding your vouch status. Best of luck to you going forward!
God is my strength.

elektro
Treant

Postby elektro » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:03 pm

who complained? i want names :))) hope not some ppl that are far more noob than krocis.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:43 pm

elektros worried that hes next
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post:
SLSGuennter (Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:02 am)

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:28 am

I really want to hear names, and want to see replays of games for I am judged to be unvouched. I found this intolerant and disrespecting for player who was just moved to accepted after trial vouch with supporters.

FadingSuns
Treant Protector

Postby FadingSuns » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:25 am

Sometimes we just need accept the reality instead of fight with it. @Krocis i dont think it will do any good to you to start this crusade. Just reapply in 1 or 2 weeks and pay attention on the details mentioned by Nore to you, then ur cantbreak back. (btw, yes i was very mad with you when u reported me for sleeping but i have nothing to do with ur complains, im not that kind of guy...)

Cheers

n1ll3
Treant

Postby n1ll3 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:20 am

Hello Krocis,

just let me say first that i have also nothing to do with this unvouch but i support this decision cause you really have to improve your skill to play in lihl. You make some big mistakes in your builds that are not acceptable. Im doing this cause your a nice mannered guy and just to say "many complaints regarding your skill" is not fair without any explanation. Following i will explain some mistakes you did in the last games we played together.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8367006
In this replay you started your build with an egg and rolled, placed 5 mines behind the egg and 1 crab in front. First of all its never good to place the crab in front of the egg and i would also place the mines different. Next point is egg, crab and 3 mines easy hold (still warrior) and you could go 3/0.
Afterwards you send a mili what was not needed (mathfail)
For lvl 5 you stayed you stayed 5/1 with a 2 mudman and 1 golem and leaked full against a send (btw artmas nearly hold all mid 5 so it was nn to ob and espacially not with your units).
Stopped watching now cause your game was done now. No value no income....

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8366848
In this replay you started with sentry flying and upped the ssentry for 2. Ok so far but for 3 you add a troll fighter and troll fighter nightsabber is a really fucking bad combo. Furthermore the placement was bad(all on wall and flying in front :/)
You stayed 4/0 until 7 and leaked full against a send and we lost the game 7 but that was not your mistake.

I hope that helps a bit to understand the decisions of the mods. And btw. that are 2 of our last 3 games together...
I hope to see your re-application in some weeks.

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:41 am

Hi Krocis hope you reapply soon , i didnt make a formal complaint i did wonder if you should be here a few weeks ago but since then i thought you had improved alot but can still be way better , i think the best thing to do since i enjoy playing with you is just reapply for no next season .....and kick ass mate :) don't go looking for the people who complained its a waste of time.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:12 am

FadingSuns wrote:Sometimes we just need accept the reality instead of fight with it. @Krocis i dont think it will do any good to you to start this crusade. Just reapply in 1 or 2 weeks and pay attention on the details mentioned by Nore to you, then ur cantbreak back. (btw, yes i was very mad with you when u reported me for sleeping but i have nothing to do with ur complains, im not that kind of guy...)

Cheers

Man I am not fighting, just asking and finding the truth and justice for me. And knowing for what games I was judged is part of good behaviour to me since I was accepted and not acting like I was in trial. My point isnt fighting for revouch or being mad of ppl who complained rly not I am not dat kind of person just finding details.

Thank you n1ll3 for your details thats what I am looking for but from ppl who complained...

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:16 am

Krocis wrote:
FadingSuns wrote:Sometimes we just need accept the reality instead of fight with it. @Krocis i dont think it will do any good to you to start this crusade. Just reapply in 1 or 2 weeks and pay attention on the details mentioned by Nore to you, then ur cantbreak back. (btw, yes i was very mad with you when u reported me for sleeping but i have nothing to do with ur complains, im not that kind of guy...)

Cheers

Man I am not fighting, just asking and finding the truth and justice for me. And knowing for what games I was judged is part of good behaviour to me since I was accepted and not acting like I was in trial. My point isnt fighting for revouch or being mad of ppl who complained rly not I am not dat kind of person just finding details.

Thank you n1ll3 for your details thats what I am looking for but from ppl who complained...

Fair enough :)

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:15 pm

Well, I can provide replays if that is what you truly want, but we spoke yesterday Krocis and I mentioned 2 games you played poorly in where you stayed 5/1 with LoD level 7 and built 3 druids with it, still leaking huge and costing your team an extra heal on 7 because you could not up.. and also made you very weak post-10 with only 50 income. Another game mentioned was where you stayed 7/1 with nightmare after your team had immolation and still leaked 7 pretty big, and because you could not up the king your team barely blew a heal 7 even with immo. I can provide the replay links, just say the word.

There are countless examples of where you underperform, not just a few.. I did not even know about the games n1lle mentioned. I will not give any names of who complained as they did so privately, but I will say even some of your supporters have spoken up. Please try not to take this personally; we have decided to be stricter with our standards for new vouches, as many games are being effected by poor play recently. You can reapply in 2-3 weeks or whenever you feel ready, and I hope that you will be back when you are truly ready.
God is my strength.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:35 pm

As u could read in many of my posts I am asking for replays so yea provide me please.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:54 pm

As nore said we won't state names of who gave private feedback.

But I was one of the people thinkin you aren't ready for lihl. I don't think I was happy with your play in any of the games we played together.
Eg enemies sending warriors and you want to stay 1 0 to make 2 yggs for level 3. Or the game you "yolod" with protons and were 5 1 for level 5, still leaking half the wave and also spending half your lumber on farm upgrades.

If you are eager to see the replays you will be able to find them on your I guess :P

As people said you can re-apply in a few weeks when u think u have improved.
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:47 pm

Well 2yggs for 3 isnt dat bad idea since I get feed on lvl 1 and protect team for res 3. And yea proton "yolo" was fail but with dat roll I was dead line since lvl1 and cudnt do much more about it so I tried to improvise. But np I am fine with your decision I havent lost anything. And yea telling me after my 4 years experiences with LTD, that I can improve in 2-3 weeks sounds kinda funny. Sometimes I fail sometimes I dont, thats what ppl do nobody is perfect and many TOP players did tk me in LIHL I saw brave failing aquas yolo, saw Ava failing and suiciding many times etc. so I am honestly sorry for any tk I did in LIHL and many thanks to Mick for opportunity I enjoyed playing LIHL GL and HF. Bye.

/and dont take it i am making drama or smth, like u always do, i am rly relaxed

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:29 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8359344 <-- LoD + 3 druids game I spoke of

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8344925 <-- Nightmare 7/1 with immo game

As I said, this is not you being targeted or anything like that. We have done this same thing to players vouched for many seasons(just ask Dong), so you being a newly accepted vouch does not make you impervious to being unvouched based on skill; if anything, it is better we catch it and try to fix it now than have you continue to play and skew the games you are in. Whether you have played for 1 year, 2 years, or 10 years, it does not matter. We base this off of what is said by the league, and what we feel as moderators from what we have seen. You are not far away from being ready, but we want to see some improvement before then. No one ever said "2-3 weeks" is when you should apply; that is just the minimum duration. If it takes you several months to improve, then so be it, but that is up to you to decide. We would like to see you return, but under better circumstances. If you really don't want to, then I am sorry you feel this way and hope you did not take this as a total loss. We will welcome you back with open arms when you have shown us that you are able to do the fundamentals(i.e. push when you should and build correctly) better. If you cannot show this, then we will have to leave things this way.
God is my strength.

Krocis
Treant

Postby Krocis » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:49 pm

Thank you, for providing me what I requested, now I can analyze and learn from my own mistakes.

Return to “Denied”