Together.@U.S.East as as lihl gamer.

Moderator: LIHL Staff

n1ll3
Treant

Re: Together.@U.S.East as as lihl gamer.

Postby n1ll3 » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:45 am

I also remember together as a skilled player and never had any trouble with him as far as i can remember.
!support

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:06 pm

Hey @Lastofthedamned, I watched your replays and they look good. I also saw you went to observe LIHL games and you have a lot of support here. So we will give you a trial on Together.@useast.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Psyclone
        Treant

Postby Psyclone » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:15 pm

I've played several games with him and he seems to me as a skilled, well-mannered and cooperative player. Imo his should get accepted.

dweiler
        Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:41 am

@Lastofthedamned , we have heard too many complaints about your attitude, the thing we warned for. You seem to be spamming the games, pushing your opinions and being stubborn. It is what we warned for we would look at during the trial. That is why we end your trial and deny your application.
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Denied”