Vouch Request for thizzordie

Moderator: LIHL Staff

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: Vouch Request for thizzordie

Postby dweiler » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:25 am

Sorry for the long wait on our judgment. Unfortunately, we have decided that you are not ready to be admitted as LIHL member yet. We have studied quite some games of you. In that, we have seen fails in builds too regularly for LIHL standards. Often those fails come from just not knowing your towers and how good they will be on a level. If you want to re-apply you should focus on this in your time away. If you want to, I can provide you with a few replays of the last week (since Diablo_'s post) where this happened.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:05 pm

All good, thanks for the opportunity and consideration, maybe I'll see some of you guys around, maybe not. I learned quite a deal of things from my short period in LIHL, and am thankful for that. And tbh the only thing keeping me playing LTD, was my opportunity in lihl. 1200 is just cancer ATM, maybe I'll apply again at some point. No need to post any replays, I respect your decision. Till next time friends. Happy gaming :D

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:18 pm

Also, as I told Nore the other day, my head has not fully been into the game due to some things happening in my life that are kind of preoccupying my mind, causing me to be not fully focused in which I do make small mistakes sometimes, and for that I am sorry, especially to my teammates where I occasionally tk'd with.

Return to “Denied”