Vouch Request for thizzordie

Moderator: LIHL Staff

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Vouch Request for thizzordie

Postby thizzordie » Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:34 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: just plenty of 1200 games
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: thizzordie
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: none to be specific but I do play with quite a few in 1200 games
Do you have Gproxy installed? nope but my connection is stable, haven't dc in a long time (will get if needed)
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL):
8243852.w3g
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 52 times
this is aqua yolo
8235919.w3g
(1.15 MiB) Downloaded 58 times
holder
Take a random wc3 screenshot, attach it, and private message it to recipient “LIHL Moderators” (LIHL Guide -> SS-Test):
WC3ScrnShot_081616_114712_01.tga
(1.83 MiB) Downloaded 54 times

[b]Any additional information that you would like to provide:
not much, just feel like I'm ready to move onto lihl, if those replays dont suffice, ill work on some good replays because I picked random recent ones. I only decided to apply just today, so ill keep track of some good replays.
Last edited by thizzordie on Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:08 am, edited 4 times in total.

dweiler
Plague Treant

Re: Vouch Request for thizzordie

Postby dweiler » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:40 pm

Hi @thizzordie, thanks for applying. For the screenshot you can go into your warcraft 3 folder and find a .tga file under the tab 'Screenshots'. We need you to send this in a pm to us. We will review your application later, feel free to add more replays in the mean time :)
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

MarshMallows

Postby MarshMallows » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:27 pm

He is being active in the channel and watching games.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:04 pm

I never watched that noob lihl games while vouching, was afk, pure waste of time! :P HiHiHi

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:31 pm

and as a result u are easily bottom 5 skill-wise player in the league ^^ KIWIWIWIWIW

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:09 am

update: I now have gproxy installed

G0LIATH_05
Forest Walker

Postby G0LIATH_05 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:13 pm

Although i'm a voucher trial i think i can say my opinion at the other players. I have played with Thizzordie on 1200+ bot and he was impressive. Good intuition, wise and attentive at teammates and also good king control. Nice guy with good behaviour. !support. :)

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:07 am

8283162.w3g
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 59 times
:blaster holder

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Your screenshot is fine, just checked it. I will look into your replays later and give some feedback. Thank you for being so patient with us and sorry for the wait!
God is my strength.

skibbel
Armored Tree

Postby skibbel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Watched 2 random 1200+

First was ea, going 3 small archer+1ea for 3, rest standardbuild, knows how to hold 10 with ea. Stopped watching 10.

Second nightmare+zeus, yolo'd well, had 5 zeus+2nm 10. Stopped watching 10.

Didn't see any mistakes pre 10. Didn't flame, productive chat, pushed well.

Psyclone
Treant

Postby Psyclone » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:37 pm

Watched his last 1200+ game (aqua yolo). Was pretty good, saw no mistake. Seems to be ready.

!support

thizzordie
Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:16 pm

Thank you guys for taking the time to watch some games, I'll continue to be patient with it and keep watching some LIHL games in the meantime. :D

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:21 pm

I have looked at your replays and see the same as the others here, decent, good building. Also, I see you are really dedicated to join, observing games, learning from others. Together with the !supports that is enough for a trial. Vouched on thizzordie@useast.

Congratulations on being accepted for trial into the Legion TD Mega In-house League! Fun opportunities and challenging higher quality games are awaiting just for you!
    Here are a few things you need to make sure you do: As a new member to the LIHL community, you will be placed on a trial status for approximately 3 weeks. As a trial member you will be given the same rights and privileges as any other member of the LIHL. However, as a trial member, your performance and attitude will be monitored closely by the Moderators. We understand that it may take some time to adjust to LIHL game plays, but we expect that you will learn and adjust quickly.
      Moderators reserve the right to revoke your vouch status at any time during your trial period without notice due to poor performance or attitude. If you do pass the trial period and become fully vouched, we expect you to maintain high levels of performance and a good attitude - an expectation for all of our members. There are extensive unvouch and ban protocols in place to ensure compliance.
        LIHL appreciates your interest and is delighted to welcome you. Happy Gaming! :)
        You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Diablo_
        Protector of Nature

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:05 pm

@thizzordie

When judging your trial phase we weren't fully convinced that you are ready for LIHL at this point. Not only are we mods not sure about it but also a few players were sceptical about your skill. However, since we think you are a nice person and a good teamplayer we want to extend your trial phase by approximately 10 days. Please use this time to show us that you you are good enough to play here.

To all other players: we would be happy to receive feedback about thizzordie over the next days (mostly about his skill).
        -----
        LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

thizzordie
        Armored Tree

Postby thizzordie » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:30 pm

I fully understand that you guys are skeptical, yet I have been learning a lot and doing my best to adjust my gameplay to lihl standards. It was a rocky start but I feel that I'm improving a lot. I feel that I'm making the proper adjustments and I appreciate the extended trial. I'll do my best to convince you all that I'm lihl material.

Return to “Denied”