GD.@USEast vouch for LIHL

Moderator: LIHL Staff

Ayyylex_
Aura Tree

GD.@USEast vouch for LIHL

Postby Ayyylex_ » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Tell us what other previous league or in-house experience you have: played only 1200+
Provide a list of aliases. These are names that people might recognize you as: GD.
If possible, provide a list of LIHL players who might know you or that you are acquainted with: ZTX)fiji
Do you have Gproxy installed? : Yes
Attach at least two LTD Mega 3.41 1200+ game replays (one as yolo, other as a holder) that represent your skill (do not provide replays where you go cross-build, double-build or aura swap as these tactics are not allowed in LIHL): done
Any additional information that you would like to provide: Ive made a huge improvement really quickly :D.
Attachments
Ea fun.w3g
ea fun times
(1.86 MiB) Downloaded 37 times
Wolve carry .w3g
even tho loss wolve demonstration
(3.25 MiB) Downloaded 37 times
engi yolo.w3g
(1.34 MiB) Downloaded 39 times
Hydra Hold.w3g
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 47 times
WC3ScrnShot_062316_165909_01.tga
(1.83 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
Last edited by Ayyylex_ on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Diablo_
Protector of Nature

Re: GD.@USEast vouch for LIHL

Postby Diablo_ » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:43 pm

Hello @Ayyylex_

You forgot to attach your screenshot in the pm you sent us.

And please be patient until we check your application :)
These users thanked the author Diablo_ for the post:
Ayyylex_ (Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:47 am)
-----
LIHL player parser, a tool to automatically parse LIHL players' Elo and create reports for it: CLICK

Ayyylex_
Aura Tree

Postby Ayyylex_ » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:48 pm

I will provide one tonight sorry

ZTX)Fiji
Treant

Postby ZTX)Fiji » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:02 pm

He has my vote, and will do Great in lihl, as he has the rare qualities of relyability, stability and communicationskills ;)
These users thanked the author ZTX)Fiji for the post:
Ayyylex_ (Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:31 pm)

Ayyylex_
Aura Tree

Postby Ayyylex_ » Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:05 pm

Thanks so much man :) ❤️

Crey
Forest Walker

Postby Crey » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:16 am

LOL is it a joke? To be honest i always tried to skip this guy at 1200+ games before, because he did weird builds and didnt know when you need to push, and when you need to stay low for hold, didnt know how to play many yolos aswell. Played with him a game 2 days ago, when he had Elite Archers. https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8426037. Small mistakes, you placed t1 wrong and leaked warrs, built 2 ea and 2 t1 for lvl4, leaked lvl6 with 630 value. Totally all these mistakes made you less huge than you couldve be. It makes a really big sense in lihl. I don't want to be so much categorical, but you are not ready to play lihl for sure as for me. You need much more experience. Also if you have some doubts, need to ask more experienced players in your team for advice what is better to do in the game instead of trying to innovate your own tk builds which don't work.

Ayyylex_
Aura Tree

Postby Ayyylex_ » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:55 am

Your'e talking about when i first started playing the game? Ive only played this for a few months at most, so I was still learning, thus not applying till now when I think i've imroved a lot. Lol you've always flamed me in every game, so I don't expect anything helpful from you. Also if you payed attention to the replay you would see the warrs bashing my ea very often, and on lvl 6 it was 2 leaks on no hp. Your post yet again just proves what a bad manner you are again. Im sure LIHL dont condone flaming, either be helpful or make yourself scarce i havent got time for little kids acting childish. And the only reason I applied is because an LIHL member said he'd vouch for me as he thought I was ready for it. If he thinks im ready to play in it, then i think I should be able for at least a trial. However its the communities decision, and i respect the outcome.

Crazy_Skeleton
Treant Protector

Postby Crazy_Skeleton » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:26 am

Mates, I just played with him. I asked him to make calls, what he did not at all. But he built well and pushed on time and ob on 5 when was needed.

All in all, I trully recommend we accept because:
-perfect attitude! I bet he will improve fast
-we accepted (even not long time ago) not fully prepaired players before and 90% of em r still here #crey_best

GIVE a chance, he rly focus on improving and has my support. All in all it is just a trial!

!support

@crey_best
These users thanked the author Crazy_Skeleton for the post (total 2):
SLSGuennter (Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:53 pm) • Ayyylex_ (Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:29 am)

Ayyylex_
Aura Tree

Postby Ayyylex_ » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:31 am

Crazy_Skeleton wrote:Mates, I just played with him. I asked him to make calls, what he did not at all. But he built well and pushed on time and ob on 5 when was needed.

All in all, I trully recommend we accept because:
-perfect attitude! I bet he will improve fast
-we accepted (even not long time ago) not fully prepaired players before and 90% of em r still here #crey_best

GIVE a chance, he rly focus on improving and has my support. All in all it is just a trial!

!support

@crey_best

Thanks very much for the positive feedback mate :)

Nore
Treant Protector

Postby Nore » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:42 pm

Please try and keep this formal as we evaluate the vouch request. If you don't support him, try and keep it to that. Giving a few examples to why is fine, but don't make things personal please.
These users thanked the author Nore for the post:
Ayyylex_ (Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:48 pm)
God is my strength.

TinSoldier
Treant Protector

Postby TinSoldier » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:44 pm

i have nothing against this person and can't speak on his skill level so my comment is meant to be taken in general, but i am really tired of new vouches being accepted because "he will be up to lihl level after few weeks". If hes ready to come in lihl vouch him, if he will be ready in some weeks, then deny it and let him apply when hes ready to go from the start.
These users thanked the author TinSoldier for the post (total 3):
Stiff_Maistar (Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:16 pm) • Diablo_ (Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:48 pm) • Ayyylex_ (Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:48 pm)

DJ.FM
Forest Walker

Postby DJ.FM » Fri Oct 14, 2016 4:21 am

iiStyLes wrote:i have nothing against this person and can't speak on his skill level so my comment is meant to be taken in general, but i am really tired of new vouches being accepted because "he will be up to lihl level after few weeks". If hes ready to come in lihl vouch him, if he will be ready in some weeks, then deny it and let him apply when hes ready to go from the start.

You fucking rat but +1

dweiler
Plague Treant

Postby dweiler » Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:12 pm

Hi GD. , first of all apologies for the long waiting time. I have watched the replays you submitted, and checked a few more random replays. Unfortunately after analyzing I found you aren't ready for LIHL yet. I will explain how I came to this.

On the replays you submitted: I was impressed by the hydra hold game. You had a really good roll there, but you also played it in a great way. I will think of playing it like that too ;) Also the wolverine really well played. However, in both games everything went your way, huge feeds early on, dodging the sends. That's why I decided to randomly check some games. I checked 4 games, where in 2 of them you were EA. I skipped through them, but you played them like you should. The other 2 games I saw you had to improvise more, and I saw more mistakes that really cannot happen in LIHL.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 464149.w3g
You played lod + sov + skellie here. On level 3 you made a poor choice going for a skeletal mage + wanderer. Upped wanderer 1 hits level 3 and you don't have to add on 4 then. On 4 you added another wanderer + skellie, and by now you had quite some useless shit on your lane. On 5 you leaked a lot because you had too much dead value. Level 8 you made a hades, when 2 lods were better since you made 1 extra on 10. The positioning of the Lod of 10 was really off. Adding another sov for arena when it was clear you would win was also a bit of money waste. You also could have done better on 14 if you did not mass goliaths, but made halfbreeds and/or lods.

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 464608.w3g
With 2 LIHL players, good to see how you would act in an LIHL env. I am not a fan of your placement on level 1, but fine. To build 250 value on level 2 without a send yet is really too big of a risk. If you want to push, you can do it with a t1 added, but like this your entire game is ruined if you get a furb on 2. Then you needlessly leak 10 units on 5 because you built only 500 value aqua. Again 6 on lvl 6 with 570 because of your placement of aquas. I would advice you to watch how LIHL players play aqua's. It's more compact and lets the golems on 6, which take a lot of space, wander around more. I stopped watching here.

Although it sounds negative, listing the things that did not go well, I also saw a lot of positive things. In many games you did not make such mistakes, which means you do have LIHL potential. You are also very communicative and I think a friendly person. Also you observing LIHL a lot and being involved in the community is a very positive thing. I would suggest to you that you stay involved with LIHL, study the choices people make when building and their build patterns, and I am sure you can be ready for LIHL soon.
You don't stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Return to “Denied”