[DOTA] xyligan-25@asia/ all of scourge team@europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

zackary87kr
Resource Storage

[DOTA] xyligan-25@asia/ all of scourge team@europe

Postby zackary87kr » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=8473140
Game Name: dota arem us/ca #14
Your Warcraft III Username: zack87kr
Violator's Warcraft III Username: xyligan-25@asia afk/game ruin -- beiba, scr, octopus, anth0nysoprano, skywalker@europe (all of the scourge team) refusing to votekick
Violated Rule(s): afk/game ruin/moves his character so can't be afk votekicked
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts: xyligan goes afk at 25 min. mark and then plays for 3 minutes gets killed and goes afk again at 29 minute mark until end of game. He also could not get votekicked for afk because he kept moving his hero to avoid votekick for afk. In addition, he game ruined by being such low level (9) when the rest of the team was at level 14 and above. I also request all of scourge team to get banned for not votekicking when requested. I explained the situation to them 3 times that xyligan was ruining the game and going afk. Requested the players through chat to votekick him and then initiated votekick. All players on our team voted, but all of scourge team refused.
Last edited by Arii on Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added [DOTA]

Hash
Poison Treant

Re: [DOTA] xyligan-25@asia/ all of scourge team@europe

Postby Hash » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:54 am

25:16- 26:40 Morphling pretty much refusing to play while 3 of his team-mates died protecting mid.

Then xyligan goes afk again from 29:00-end of the game, during the time when he starts to afk again around 29:00, his team loses bottom, which snowballs into them losing the game.

Now to be honest, I do not think the outcome of the game would have been any different if he was not afk, so I'm not sure if it would be considered as game ruining. But for afk and refusing to play/defend it should be a 3-5 day ban if he does not have any prior offenses.

Now onto the refusal to vote-kick. Yes, you did make it clear to the opposing team that morphling was afk.

(27:05 / All) zack87kr: afk at fountain look at his level

But morphing stopped afk for a bit and died to your opponents.

(28:53) Dominik915 killed zack87kr

So scourge was probably under the impression that he was not afk, as you had claimed, because of that I do not think that they should be banned for refusal to vote-kick.
These users thanked the author Hash for the post:
zackary87kr (Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:57 pm)

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] xyligan-25@asia/ all of scourge team@europe

Postby BeerLord » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:01 pm

Prolonged afk confirmed.
No bans for refusal to votekick. When the first votekick attempt was made, morphling had only been afk for about a minute, and was seen in woods immediately after the votekick was initiated. Yes he was a low level, but that is not necessarily grounds to kick. So from a scourge standpoint, the validity of your claim is called into question, and as they are just as obligated not to commit votekick abuse as they are to votekick a game ruiner, I think their caution was appropriate. The second votekick attempt was made while scourge was raxing bottom, and raxing is a dificult time for a player to take time out to consider the need for a votekick when it is not obvious. To summarize, while the game ruining was obvious to the sentinel players, it was not to the the scourge players.
xyligan-25 banned 3 days for prolonged afk.

Return to “Processed Requests”