[Hell Halt TD] multiple violators

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

peeweegunz
Aura Tree

[Hell Halt TD] multiple violators

Postby peeweegunz » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:51 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 510723.w3g
Game Name: HELL HALT TD #88
Your Warcraft III Username: Peeweegunz
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Wakka + enemy team: bibine, dandylyon, trollmast3r
Violated Rule(s): Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win. & You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):arround 34:30 -43:37
Any further thoughts:
Basically, his push was very low post 10, and his value was so low he didn't hold a single level, while this is fine, i asked him to save his lumber to send on 17, but he kept solo upping king and randomly sending.
He was a dead lane with low lumber, we needed his lumber for a stronger send on 17 in this instance, he could have easily double demon, double infernal, kraken and behemoth like the rest of us, even with his low lumber push if had he saved. But due to him solo sending on 14 and 16 and upping king when asked not to, he was only able to send 1 demon. I think i asked him a total of 4 times to save his lumber, complete TK player.
Giving him income from upping is also a waste since he was not going to remotely hold regardless, the income would have been far better off on me since i was the only holder.
He kept sending which lead to me starting a votekick, because at this point he was clearly in violation of ent rules and ruining the game for the rest of us.
The enemy team did not pass the kick, although they could clearly see that he was solosending multiple levels, and i warned them aswell that they would violate the rules by not kicking him. Obviously from their perspective not kicking him would be a strategically advantage, considering they could see how much he was leaking every level, they knew he was going to leak very hard on the deciding level.

thinu
Treant

Re: [Hell Halt TD] multiple violators

Postby thinu » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:57 am

I'd like to point out that without any communication whatsoever, when both your teammates were upping Guardian before level 10, it was you Peeweegunz who send alone for lvl10. Also you failed to announce different than default game mode in lobby, and went -phac when game started. I'd like to remind you default mode for ENT HELLHALT bot is -hpac prophet.

As for player wakka@europe.battle.net:
He upgrades Timelord's Presence two times:
Spoiler!

Code: Select all

34:28 <Wakka> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade Timelord's Presence] (flags: 0x0040)
 34:29 <Wakka> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade Timelord's Presence] (flags: 0x0040)

He is not alone in doing this also:
Spoiler!

34:48 <enter[fight]> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade Timelord's Presence] (flags: 0x0040)

And AFTER this, he is asked by you to stop it.
Spoiler!

(34:53 / Allied) peeweegunz: blue stop upping
(34:55 / Allied) peeweegunz: you have no lumber

He didn't "KEEP" solo sending, he did it once, just before level 14:
Spoiler!

35:54 <Wakka> 0x10: Immediate order: [Furbolg] (flags: 0x0040)
 35:54 <Wakka> 0x10: Immediate order: [Furbolg] (flags: 0x0040)
 35:55 <Wakka> 0x10: Immediate order: [Furbolg] (flags: 0x0040)
 35:57 <Wakka> 0x10: Immediate order: [Centurion] (flags: 0x0040)

He wasn't warned or you didn't explain anything. I find sending auras sometimes (even solo, if team is not communicating) completely fine.
Especially when communication in your team is almost non-existent and when you try - its kind of confusing (pasting WHOLE chat from picking gamemode to first try to communicate):
Spoiler!

(00:07 / Allied) peeweegunz: -phac
(01:21 / Allied) enter[fight]: -zoom 170
(01:43 / Allied) peeweegunz: -zoom 160
(02:22 / All) peeweegunz: ANNOUNCEMENT: You can now select your desired hosting location(Atlanta, Chicago, Germany)! Check http://goo.gl/lpbZX9
(08:17 / All) peeweegunz: ANNOUNCEMENT: Tip: Check out our forum at entgaming.net for our rules, list of current games, and player statistics!
(14:19 / All) peeweegunz: ANNOUNCEMENT: Did you know? ENT has a Steam group! Come join us: wiki.entgaming.net
(16:07 / Allied) enter[fight]: -guard
(16:25 / Allied) BibiNe: send centurion
(17:54 / Allied) peeweegunz: !scores
(20:21 / All) peeweegunz: ANNOUNCEMENT: You can now select your desired hosting location(Atlanta, Chicago, Germany)! Check http://goo.gl/lpbZX9
(20:46 / Allied) BibiNe: send
(26:16 / Allied) TrollMast3r: 14?
(26:18 / All) peeweegunz: ANNOUNCEMENT: Tip: To private host your own games via our bots for free: /w clan.enterprise !help
(26:44 / Allied) peeweegunz: we have to try 14
(27:42 / Allied) TrollMast3r: 14?
(27:51 / Allied) BibiNe: up king then send 17
(27:56 / Allied) TrollMast3r: ok
(27:58 / Allied) BibiNe: only send aura on 14
(28:05 / Allied) enter[fight]: -info 14
(28:22 / Allied) enter[fight]: so send 14 ?
(28:34 / Allied) peeweegunz: hmm
(28:45 / Allied) enter[fight]: or 17
(29:17 / Allied) peeweegunz: can try 17, im just afraid we die when they send

There is not definite agreement.
Contrary to what you are saying, you started votekick w/o ANY explanation to the opposite team just before level 14. To sum it up so far: Wakka didn't solosend single time until this point where he sends auras, it was you solosending lvl10, you start votekick base on upping presence two times and sending auras for 14 without any explanation until votekick is expired:
Spoiler!

(36:22 / Allied) peeweegunz: !votekick wakka
(36:22 / All) peeweegunz: A votekick against player [Wakka] has been started by player [peeweegunz]. 4 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(36:22 / All) peeweegunz: Type !yes to vote.
(36:22 / All) peeweegunz: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(37:22 / All) peeweegunz: A votekick against player [Wakka] has expired.
(37:33 / All) peeweegunz: he is solo sending and upping, thus violating ent rules, you are obligated to kick him

What happened next is irrelevant. I recommend denying this banrequest. In my opinion player wakka@europe.battle.net didn't do anything wrong.
Opposite team didn't see single solosend so far apart from red player, didn't receive any explanation for what this votekick would be for. They also didn't do anything wrong.
These users thanked the author thinu for the post:
Warp (Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:41 pm)
---
No One Is Perfect...

peeweegunz
Aura Tree

Postby peeweegunz » Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:09 pm

so you are telling me that he did not solo send on both 14 and 16 ? and that he did not continue to up presence despite being told to consecutively what replay did you watch lmao?

You are telling me, that by wasting his lumber while being so low push, he isn't teamkilling hard and puts our 17 send at risk, despite being told already before he sends 14 to stop wasting his lumber.

He ups 2x presence, which is ok, we didn't communicate, i ask him to stop cause he has no lumber. He then solo sends 14, continues to up presence and solo sends again on 16. ALL 4 times i told him to stop wasting his lumber!
And how could it possibly be helpful for him to send auras on 16? he was going to leak, like he did all the oher levels for easy dd, but no lets waste lumber on some auras which are going to achieve nothing on 16 so he can barely afford 1 demon. GJ

As for the lvl 10 send, it is the most basic thing to do in hell especially with 10 holders and we could have easily maxed king during round 10 (nothing else was communicated). him stopping to waste what little lumber he has was however!
Enemy team could easily see him send 14 and 16
And how could it possibly be helpful for him to send auras on 16? he was going to leak, like he did all the oher levels so we could double demon and double infernal easy without forcing them to leak, but no lets waste lumber on some auras which are going to achieve absolutely nothing on 16 so he can barely afford 1 demon. GJ
As for the mode, i am new to hell halt so i asked some games earlier what the mode was, and was told its phac so i just went with it.

thinu
Treant

Postby thinu » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:25 pm

@peeweegunz
I am not gonna argue with you, it won't make any difference or add anything new to your banrequest or my review. All the facts are stated by me post before. You either refuse to acknowledge it, or u didn't read it at all. Let mods decide now.
One mistake correction tho
Enemy team could easily see him send 14 and 16

Nope. Enemy team couldn't see 16send, since u started votekick BEFORE level14, and explained why after it expired.
And 2 clarifications:
1) Yes, 10 send is very common, but has to be done with mass by all 3 players. Solosend 10 with few ghouls/militias/warriors accomplishes nothing.
2) Next time don't listen to random people, read ENT rules. U can find them here: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules and for HELL specific ones here: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules
---
No One Is Perfect...

snaebjornah
Armored Tree

Postby snaebjornah » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:05 pm

it is true that he solo sent but you did say "we have to try 14" then you where thinking about 17 but never confirmed so if it where up to me i would not ban him for that, that game was in allot of chaos when it comes to comunication and you went against the rules as well, so this is my opinion to the admins.

wakka did solo send and solo upgrade king so he should get warning/ban for that.

peeweegunz did solo send on 10 and did not pick the default mode and did not announce in lobby, the default is -hpac prophet and should get warning/ban for that.

the enemy did not see anything until after the vote was done and the vote never got started again so they should not get banned

this is the way i would do this report, like i said, was a chaotic game

peeweegunz
Aura Tree

Postby peeweegunz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Do you guys just have your heads so far up your asses that you can't use them anymore or what ?

Ph or hp doesn't change a damn thing, only that people have to opportunity to pick hybrid if they want. I'd understand if i went pr or hybrid or all pick without saying so in lobby. And i am quiet certain you even get a message in the beginning of the game saying it will default ph if no mode is picked.

Very little was said this game cause it was not needed, it seemed that everyone was on the same page up till 10, i have no idea why they didn't send, but no call was made not to, so it is not valid to use that against me. Sending 10 was the correct thing to do cause we had holders for it, i was surprised to see that they didnt send aswell.

him, being a dead lane, all he is good for at this point is to help with a send, aside from that he will leak full and rely on the team to hold for him.
The fact that he took income away from the holders by upping king and by doing so, with his super low lumber upgrade he also wasn't able to do even a semi optimal send on 17, this is the definition of team killing.
And we did decide on 17 before he sent anything on 14

(28:45 / Allied) enter[fight]: or 17
(29:17 / Allied) peeweegunz: can try 17, im just afraid we die when they send

He was told to stop upping king, he continued. He was told to save his lumber cause he had so little, yet he sends 14, i tell him to stop, he sends again on 16. even tho it's just auras, it was still enough for him not to be able to send propperly on 17.

I will agree after watching the replay that i vote kicked before they could see his solo sends despite at that point he had already upped king whilst being told not to and sent for 14 despite us going 17. So yea, maybe they do not deserve to be put on the spot. But they did see the sends on 14 and 16 afterwards.

snaebjornah
Armored Tree

Postby snaebjornah » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:58 pm

-phac is the auto on the bots because they couldnt make the bot pick prophet after doing -hpac so that was the closest thing they could do, but -hpac with prophet is the default mode no matter how much you say about it. not everyone wants to play against hybrid because if you know how to play hybrid then its way better

Mysteriousdewd
Armored Tree

Postby Mysteriousdewd » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:40 am

@peeweegunz

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:LTDRules
LTD Beta & LTD Hell
When using a mode other than the default one, the mode setter (red) has to announce it in the lobby before the game starts. Every player must be informed, so they have the opportunity to leave in case of dislike.

thinu
Treant

Postby thinu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:14 pm

Denied.

Processing.
---
No One Is Perfect...

Return to “Processed Requests”