[LTD] lerby92, moietpatoi (tentatively)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

pr0totype
Treant

[LTD] lerby92, moietpatoi (tentatively)

Postby pr0totype » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9537749
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #95
Your Warcraft III Username: Owl
Violator's Warcraft III Username: lerby92, moietpatoi (tentatively, not as concerned with his.)
Violated Rule(s): 1. Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
2. Leaving during a round that would require a heal that may or may not save king.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
First offense: Round 1, we told him how to build - he said 'cool' and didn't follow advice at that point.
While he did try later, he did sit on roughly 300 lumber from round 5 to round 7 that would have saved king.
Granted, so did moietpatoi with +200 lumber but he was controlling king. (Reporting this, but I can understand his not upping due to controlling.)
Second offense: Left during the leak at level 7, contributing to the loss.

Had neither of these offenses taken place, we would have held level 7 either with two heals or none, but still have maintained.
Any further thoughts:

thinu
Treant

Re: [LTD] lerby92, moietpatoi (tentatively)

Postby thinu » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:56 pm

As for the first "offence". I can't see any. He is allowed to build like he wants to (apart from obvious trolling), or being new to the game. There is no rule he has to build exactly like random guy tells him to.
Also, he held both levels you Owl and moietpatoi said he wouldn't do.
Spoiler!
(00:53 / Allied) Owl: the way you're built now, they'll get surrounded and die faster
(01:40 / Allied) Owl: guess he'll learn the hard way ;;
(01:48 / All) moietpatoi: NEVER play again whit fucking 1k
(03:09 / Allied) moietpatoi: enjoy leak

As for not upping king when asked to, that is true.
Spoiler!
(09:24 / Allied) Owl: king?
(09:29 / Allied) moietpatoi: -king
(09:32 / Allied) moietpatoi: y
(09:34 / Allied) moietpatoi: 11atk
(11:32 / Allied) moietpatoi: 11atk
(11:34 / Allied) moietpatoi: now
(11:39 / Allied) moietpatoi: ALL
(11:58 / Allied) Owl: up 2 more att and some regen please
(11:59 / Allied) Owl: ^^
(12:01 / Allied) Owl: good on att
(12:17 / Allied) moietpatoi: save for hp
(12:20 / Allied) Owl: k

His one and only upgrade is:

Code: Select all

6:48 <lerby92> 0x10: Immediate order: [Upgrade King Attack] (flags: 0x0040)

As for
2. Leaving during a round that would require a heal that may or may not save king.

there is no such rule. His leaving had no effect on game outcome. Its handled by autoban system.

Conclusion:
I would issue a ban for not cooperating with a team in upgrading king.
---
No One Is Perfect...

pr0totype
Treant

Postby pr0totype » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:54 pm

there is no such rule. His leaving had no effect on game outcome. Its handled by autoban system.

@Thinu

In time, it had, in fact been a rule and I am fairly certain that in this circumstance and many like it, it is still maintained as a rule.

It would have had an impact on he game had he stayed, it would have had an impact if both he and moietpatoi had upped king. To say otherwise is false. We would have survived seven at the very least.

I don't mind that he didn't build as we asked him to, but he didn't follow advice after that point - it was just an indicator of how he did not want to at least attempt to learn the game.
These users thanked the author pr0totype for the post:
thinu (Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:21 am)

thinu
Treant

Postby thinu » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:19 am

@pr0totype

pr0totype wrote:In time, it had, in fact been a rule and I am fairly certain that in this circumstance and many like it, it is still maintained as a rule.

Please familiarize yourself with ENT rules. You can find it here: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules And for specific LTD MEGA rules, here: http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... g:LTDRules
This are rules we follow.
pr0totype wrote:It would have had an impact on he game had he stayed, it would have had an impact if both he and moietpatoi had upped king. To say otherwise is false. We would have survived seven at the very least.

Not leaking at all would also had impact on the game. Selling units also. Etc, you catch my drift. I prefer to focus on things that actually happened. And one at the time. Not upping is reviewed in other section of my post. I maintain my position that his leaving tho had no special impact. Leaves are handled by autoban system. Let mods check if it triggered.
pr0totype wrote:I don't mind that he didn't build as we asked him to, but he didn't follow advice after that point - it was just an indicator of how he did not want to at least attempt to learn the game.

You can't force people to learn. he is not your child. ;) Also like I pointed you both were wrong about this build not holding. :)

Also, thanks for your input mate, but it is only my review, my opinion. I don't believe discussing it further will bring new light on the case.
---
No One Is Perfect...

pr0totype
Treant

Postby pr0totype » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Considering your response is incredibly condescending, I won't respond further. Just know that I was, in time, known as Mercy on here (as such, a moderator for three years- it was my responsibility both as a player and a moderator to be well-acquainted with the rules) and I am well-familiarized with the rules. If the rule I quoted is no longer in effect, a moderator will judge that way and that is fine. But had he upped king, stayed with the heal that would have saved the king, the game would have continued. Thus, an impact had been in effect.

Keelay
Forest Walker

Postby Keelay » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:46 pm

The entire game @Lerby92 said relatively nothing. Granted the build was terrible long term, https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/?u=lerby92 is relatively new [with this accnt]. The purpose of lumber in LTD is to send for income/damage enemy or up king for defense/income. In my opinion, refusing or ignoring the use of lumber on the king falls under the following rule:

Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.

It appears that the autoban has long since expired from this game.

Conclusion: Because the player appears to be new, and was already banned for 48 hours, I'd issue a warning to @lerby92

I would ignore the 200+ lumber for moietpatoi. Controlling the king can be a arduous task.
@thinu
Spoiler!
Please keep this forum to reporting facts, not an argument or a place to write condescendingly to others. This is a community and we'd like to keep it that way.
Fate is fluid. Destiny is in the hands of man.

thinu
Treant

Postby thinu » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:21 am

@pr0totype

Sorry if it sounded like that mate. Wasn't my intention to be condescending. I don't know you. You brought non existing rule, so I responded like I would always do with pasting links to current ones.
As for the rest my point stands. Not upping king by lerby was reviewed by me already, it was also done thing. Saying if he upped, if other upped, if he stayed is for me - pointless future telling. He didn't up with his team and for that he should be banned in my opinion, his leaving later tho had no impact on your surviving - again in my opinion.

Once more sorry if you felt offended.
---
No One Is Perfect...

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:48 pm

lerby92@Europe banned 2 days for refusal to cooperate

Return to “Processed Requests”