[DOTA] freshbabysh!t@useast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

stewingbeef
Aura Tree

[DOTA] freshbabysh!t@useast

Postby stewingbeef » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:57 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 671067.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #44
Your Warcraft III Username: numpad
Violator's Warcraft III Username: freshbabysh!t
Violated Rule(s): meepo scripting
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
15:10 he sends 1 meepo in to counter us pushing mid, INSTANT 2 other meepo's poof onto his location the same time the initial meepo did. I recorded the replay and saved it to a wmv file and slowed it down further to .25x and its laughable.
17:30 when he is ganking slark with huskar, blatant all 4 meepo's poof at once. (watch them all turn the same direction at the same time)
25:00 seemed suspicious to me. It's very doable to micro blink and poof, but he managed to micro poof ALL 4 meepo's- all before clicking into position to dagger into us even with 1 second delay from poofs? I know it's doable, but there just isn't enough time for your fingers to do it without binds or a script. He does this multiple times I just haven't provided timestamps.
27:30 after I call on him he kills me, then immediately all 4 meepo's turn in the same direction toward slark, 4 meepos poof instantly.
29:50 again 4 meepo's poofing same time while he micro's blink into us.

Any further thoughts: I could be completely wrong about the whole thing, I just wanted to have a second set of eyes look at it. You can tell when he's using poof normally under normal tabbing conditions. It seems to not happen when he's microing different lanes/creeping with 2 meepo's, but when he needs to focus all his damage into one place it seems like an all too familiar situation. If I am wrong I apologize for wasting mod reviewers time.
In a world of peaches, my johnny, do not ask for applesauce.

Dhamma
Treant

Re: [DOTA] freshbabysh!t@useast

Postby Dhamma » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:54 am

That's my game lol

I can see how it would seem like using something to an untrained eye. But poofing fast is not that hard. I group them in one group and tab f, or i f1 f, f2 f.... It really depends on the situation on what I do. To blink poof I poof all the secondary meepos first and blink the main one in. After a while, It just becomes muscle memory.

Naturally, I wouldn't try to poof fast all the time if I'm just farming, speed makes no difference there, and not needed to put in the effort. What makes the real difference is that I'm using a custom built gaming keyboard. It really speeds up the inputs and makes fast poofing easy.

Learning to play invoker really well is what gave me the training for this. He requires a hell of a lot more micro managing, especially to time all those spell correctly. After that, this is child's play.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

stewingbeef
Aura Tree

Postby stewingbeef » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Lol "custom built". I have a $200 keyboard as well, that doesn't make me able to poof all 5 meepos in under .5 seconds. And yes clearly I know you have to poof your meepo's before you blink, that's what I'm disputing here. And again, obviously we know you have to group them all and tab F, its the fact that there is literally no delay in some of those time stamps .
If, however, I'm wrong I apologize for ruffling any feathers
In a world of peaches, my johnny, do not ask for applesauce.

Dhamma
Treant

Postby Dhamma » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:15 pm

No feathers, I'm all bestial fur, practice and muscle memory. If you can't do it, you either need more practice, maybe reprogram where each key is located, or you got hustled for that keyboard, bro. A bunch people here know my skills. I've never been banned for anything besides an autoban due to circumstances beyond my control. That's because I know and follow the rules.

Anyways, you will think what you want. I'll let the mods decide.
Vipassana: to see things as they really are. This meditation was rediscovered by Buddha more than 2500 years ago and was taught by him as a universal remedy for universal ills. This technique aims for the total eradication of mental impurities and the resultant highest happiness of full liberation

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:45 pm

I use to play with Korean DOTA players, real Koreans in Korea. Those guys micromanage so fast, their response time is frightening. So it is not uncommon some players can play meepo/invoker with such speed and precision without the use of scripts. Just curious though, what rule indicates scripts are illegal? I guess probably fall under hacking? Like gold hack, maphack? Is Warkey considered script?

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:58 pm

17:30 is only time where i would suspect script but it is doable with good meepo player. This currently lacks evidence for sciprt meepo. Sciprt meepo are usually easy to find by every single poof being instant even when meepo is getting ganked. When meepo is starting the action its fairly easy to make all meepo to poof once since he is getting ready to cast. if you have more evidence feel free to repost. Denied

Return to “Processed Requests”