[LTD] sourdiesel_pot useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Im_Halp
Treant

[LTD] sourdiesel_pot useast.battle.net

Postby Im_Halp » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:41 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/replay.php?id=9678538
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #96
Your Warcraft III Username: Halp
Violator's Warcraft III Username: sourdiesel_pot
useast.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): teamkill/noteamsend
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 15
Any further thoughts: player simply went afk and did not send, he had been complaining about needing the bathroom. But he couldnt wait 60 seconds. Pure team kill and should be banned at the longest for this bullshit.

SourDiesel_Pot
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] sourdiesel_pot useast.battle.net

Postby SourDiesel_Pot » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:20 am

First of all, i said i had to take shit really badly, and i tried so bad to wait until 15 to send and even as i was about to literally blow out in my pants, i yelled something like "i cant wait pause 5 mins" and in all actuallity i just got out of the bathroom and i have stomach issues. Second of all im trully sorry for leaving the game and going afk but when you gotta go you gotta go. and i really had to go i was holding it since lvl 3 when it suddenly something i ate didnt make my stomach feel well. Third of all, i wanted to win just as badly just should have paused it before 15 for 5 mins or less i had to run literally almost crapped my pants. i wll try not to eat before a game next time i suppose. Sorry for the problems but Shit happens...no pun intended :P.

SourDiesel_Pot
Armored Tree

Postby SourDiesel_Pot » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:23 am

Sorry Halp i wish you could have pasued it..i wouldnt purposely do that to anyone. Check my stay rate and many games. im trully sorry bro i had use bathroom badly. I actually have Crohns disease and cramped up and blew out hardcore...Ugh my fault man but i hope i dont get max ban, i play alot and help people.

Atros
Forest Walker

Postby Atros » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:42 pm

There is no ban reason by my openion, he explained his situation on time, he said he g2 go and to pause, but it's you guys who didn't wait for him so not his fault.

Im_Halp
Treant

Postby Im_Halp » Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:04 pm

Atros wrote:There is no ban reason by my openion, he explained his situation on time, he said he g2 go and to pause, but it's you guys who didn't wait for him so not his fault.

There is a rule saying do not go afk..... what are you talking about lol. Irrelevant of what he said, he is playing a game. He could have went the prior ten minutes and it would have bern no problem. The problem is because the 15 send was missed. We are not required to pause a game and how do we kno the west side would let us pause. And how long are we supposed to pause for before its ban worthy. The answer, we should not have to pause the game to wait.

On the other hand, sour is my friend and ive calmed down from the bs that caused us to lose. Just throw him a 24h ban.

Atros
Forest Walker

Postby Atros » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:06 pm

It was metter of nature he couldn't do anything against it, he did annouce he is going afk but you didn't even try to pause and wait for him. If he went afk without say anything before or stay there way to long than I would agree with you, but you guys didn't even try to wait for him. So as I said, by my openion there is no ban reason but ofc it's admin decidion when he review it.

doober2
Aura Tree

Postby doober2 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:17 am

Good job by mod no ban, everyone knows halp thinks he is gods gift to legion, and cries over games.

Hutzu
Protector of Nature

Postby Hutzu » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:12 pm

I don't consider that intentional game-ruining. He stated his reasons, asked for pause. If you expect people to shit in their pants in order to send, then your priorities are off. Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”