[DOTA] juiet@entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

phuphew
Armored Tree

[DOTA] juiet@entconnect

Postby phuphew » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:51 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 620523.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #28
Your Warcraft III Username: iloveyall
Violator's Warcraft III Username: juiet
Violated Rule(s): ruined the game since he didnt join the team for over 40 mins while we could rax and end the game
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): whole game, but especially starting at min 17 see chat below, from that moment he was just creeping while we tried to rax a few times. Pinged him like 100 times to join the team once.
since he did nothing the whole game they managed a comeback and won the game after ~60 mins

In the chat you see:
Lesh was 9/0/4
me (shredder): 5/2/6
while lc was 0/x/3
Thats why I told him to join us and use his ulti since it would be a big help for the team.

Any further thoughts:

(17:06 / Allied) iloveyall: lc you need to ulti them
(17:09 / Allied) iloveyall: since you getting dmg
(17:12 / Allied) iloveyall: when you win
(17:16 / Allied) juiet: i won 3 duels
(17:19 / Allied) juiet: so far
(17:27 / Allied) juiet: but nice try
(17:28 / Allied) juiet: oj
(17:34 / Allied) iloveyall: while lesh is 9/0/4
(17:40 / Allied) iloveyall: and im 5 kills and 6 assis
(17:40 / Allied) juiet: bye
(17:40 / Allied) HooginGochu: ive played with lc before oj
(17:43 / Allied) juiet: !ignore love
(17:43 / All) HooginGochu: Player [juiet] has ignored player [iloveyall].
(17:46 / Allied) HooginGochu: hes hopeless to give advice to

he even stated in next lobby chat that he threw since I told him to join the team once and that I ruined the game with my trashtalk. see Chat above for refered "trash talk"
Since I've played some more games with him over a longer period of time, he's always ignoring the team after someone tells him how to improve his gameplay and starts ruining the game - but this time I really care since we could won vs high elos.
I'm really tired of ppl like him, since he's ignoring you and he doesnt gets your message. How am I supposed to captain my whole team and give advise if there are people ignoring you and wont ever listen to obviously way more experienced players as I am.
Please get him a few days ban for intentional throwing

Here's the lobby chat from next game:

[juiet]: and the funny thing it was all only cuz of ur trolling
[juiet]: too bad
[juiet]: kid
[juiet]: maybe grow up some day
[iloveyall]: i fucking told you to join the game
[juiet]: i win 3 duels and he tells me to start ulti
[iloveyall]: dude
[iloveyall]: 3 duels
[iloveyall]: while lesh got 9 kills
[juiet]: wasnt sure if u just blind or trolling
[iloveyall]: you see?
[juiet]: min5 // it was at min 17
[iloveyall]: are you really this retarded
[juiet]: when u said " start ulti"
[iloveyall]: i had 6 kills and 5 assists
[juiet]: after i just won duel
[juiet]: xD
[juiet]: u wont even notice when u ruin a team
[juiet]: sad kid
[iloveyall]: you actually ruined the fucking game
[juiet]: u did
[juiet]: 100%
[iloveyall]: ahahah
[juiet]: believe me
[iloveyall]: yes
[iloveyall]: okey
[iloveyall]: i carried your ass
[iloveyall]: for 50 mins
[juiet]: nope u started talking
[juiet]: ruined team
[juiet]: and lost
[juiet]: thats it
[juiet]: :)
[iloveyall]: while you did nothing
[juiet]: maybe some day u will learn to keep ur trolling mouth shut
[juiet]: until then u need to learn

I've checked every single comment of mine and you wont find any trash talk at all, so he's refering to smth that didnt even happen and cost us the game.

Edit 1:
checking his comments ingame: so he ignored 3/5 players from our team and actually he's the only one trashtalking.

(33:36 / Allied) juiet: nope u r just a rl tard lesh
(34:12 / Allied) juiet: ok tardy
(34:15 / Allied) juiet: go fuck urself
(34:26 / Allied) juiet: !ignore hoo
(38:09 / Allied) juiet: sit down dog
(38:45 / Allied) juiet: !ignore scu

Juiet
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] juiet@entconnect

Postby Juiet » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:28 pm

The game was working out quite well until loveyall needed to start trolling.

As he quoted himself (17:06 / Allied) iloveyall: lc you need to ulti them

He wrote that more or less exactly after i Just won a duel. What does that show? That either he is not aware or that he trolls me. Next moment lesh also needed to start talking as also stated by loveyall (17:46 / Allied) HooginGochu: hes hopeless to give advice to

When I saw the team pushing top I went bot rax in order to distract the enemy team or make them split. But my team went back top although I told them to keep pushing and pinged at tower. All went back and left me be focused easily. So....no I did not ruine by not teamplaying only communication was destroyed by disrespecting comments of loveyall. It is strange how ppl wont see the connection between creating a bad athmosphere in team and not wining. U can check my chat and my playing Before he started to trash talk, all was fine.

So all I could do was telling these ppl to stop trolling but they needed to have it that way. MAybe loveyall u will grow up some day and stop ur trash team if cooperation is needed instead of blaming and disrespect team members. Thats how u win as team. Hopefully u will learn some day.

Regards

phuphew
Armored Tree

Postby phuphew » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:38 pm

Juiet wrote:The game was working out quite well until loveyall needed to start trolling.

As he quoted himself (17:06 / Allied) iloveyall: lc you need to ulti them

He wrote that more or less exactly after i Just won a duel. What does that show? That either he is not aware or that he trolls me. Next moment lesh also needed to start talking as also stated by loveyall (17:46 / Allied) HooginGochu: hes hopeless to give advice to

Dude, you won 3 duels while me and lesh had 15 KILLS and like 5 Teamfights without you.

Juiet wrote:When I saw the team pushing top I went bot rax in order to distract the enemy team or make them split. But my team went back top although I told them to keep pushing and pinged at tower. All went back and left me be focused easily. So....no I did not ruine by not teamplaying only communication was destroyed by disrespecting comments of loveyall.

Okey, so you ignoring 3/5 and try to tell us smth? I mean, cmon, what is fucking wrong with you xD And if you watch closely, the fight you mentioned was at around min 45 where you decided to do smth, while I am refering to the fights from game start to min 45.

Juiet wrote: It is strange how ppl wont see the connection between creating a bad athmosphere in team and not wining. U can check my chat and my playing Before he started to trash talk, all was fine.

As if quoted all your chat in my first comment, you are again lying, as you are the one that trashtalks.

Juiet wrote:So all I could do was telling these ppl to stop trolling but they needed to have it that way. MAybe loveyall u will grow up some day and stop ur trash team if cooperation is needed instead of blaming and disrespect team members. Thats how u win as team. Hopefully u will learn some day.

All you did was ignoring your whole team and decided to play solo and do nothing. Funny how you are talking about cooperation while you are the one that doesnt cooperate at all. As we see on the stats table:

Your stats: 4/10/6 (involved in 4+6 = 10 kills)
while: Lesh: 16/12/19 ( involed in 19+19 = 35 kills)
while shredd: 20/8/16 (=36 kills)
and bara: 9/13/21 (=30 kills)

HooginGochu
Basic Tree

Postby HooginGochu » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:11 pm

Juliet, you need to understand the difference between constructive criticism/advice and flaming before getting instantly defensive and escalating the conversation. IMO, this is NOT flame or trash talk - "lc you need to ulti them since you getting dmg when you win". That's about as civil as it gets on ENT.

What's also not ok is your response to the situation = deciding to jungle grief and play solo for the next 30 mins.

Juiet
Armored Tree

Postby Juiet » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Yes it is very constructive to call others "hopeless" and to tell´em to use ulti after they just did...
Interesting how you trying to be all communicative in front of a forum´s audience being toxic in game. cognitive dissonance? U think I ignored for fun? "Geting defensive"^^ my favourite sentense here :) I guess I should be grateful for hatred and kneel down in front of some flaming internet kidz (who btw also flamed before in other games). Its ok bro it has nothing to do with u...it is me...I always do this in every game ;) U might check other games and see that Im quite cooperative.

U cannot srly think that I started trashtalk....u simply cannot. ur hatred ur result.

bye

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:59 am

Banned 2 days.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”