[DOTA] Plant

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

coldfire786
Treant Protector

[DOTA] Plant

Postby coldfire786 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:36 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/9188134/
Game Name: dota
Your Warcraft III Username: void.x
Violator's Warcraft III Username: sylvanas and isylvana
Violated Rule(s): both buddies one feeding other on opposite team
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): whole game
Any further thoughts: both are buddies for sure one lags and the other one starts lagging too
ImageImageImage

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Re: [DOTA] Plant

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:17 pm

Well, this is really happening. You're so $#@%$ you must have broken a few world records and should be awarded some kind of medal. I hope this doesn't get closed too soon.

Please, by all means, explain how you came to that conclusion. Showcase your brilliant reasoning, you fucking sleuth of incomparable genius.
Last edited by FalenGa on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Editted out the cursing.

EdgeOfChaos

Postby EdgeOfChaos » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:11 pm

Timestamps of feeding please.

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:43 pm

He's claiming I "planted" purple in the other team so that he could feed me. Neither of those things are true. No one gives enough of a shit about these games to "plant" people in the other team and purple is just a random below average player that didn't feed on purpose. Even if it was something people actually did, why would we do so with easily recognizable, matching names? That was the only time I ever played with or against purple, as anyone can confirm in our past games list. Purple wasn't even in my lane and ulted and killed me throughout the game (I'm one of his 3 kills).

Now, care to guess who did lane purple in middle? Surprise, it's the same #$#% that's accusing me of having purple join the other team to feed me kills! But get this: Sherlock Holmes here observed that we had similar names, something that means precisely jack shit considering we're playing wc3 and my name is directly derived from wc3.

Everything I pointed out here I told this %^#%^ during the game. Unfortunately, he's extremely $%^%$, something that I can't possibly emphasize enough, and still ended up taking this here, making an even bigger ^%$# out of himself. The only plant in that game was the #$#%^%#& that posted this worthless request.
Last edited by FalenGa on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Editted out the cursing.

Newaccount4bans
Resource Storage

Postby Newaccount4bans » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:26 am

I dont know what to say. Good point sylvanas :D. I added u to my friends list bro, pls accept.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:02 pm

No evidence exists for the above claim.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”