[LTD] draksou europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kAl3z0r
Resource Storage

[LTD] draksou europe.battle.net

Postby kAl3z0r » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:04 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 302235.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Hell #65
Your Warcraft III Username: kAl3z0r
Violator's Warcraft III Username:draksou europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts: Didn't wanted to win because we played vs his friends so he trolled us when we asked to up king he didnt and then he threaten us "(41:29 / Allied) Draksou: we gonna request you both as 3 with my 2 friends after this game"

I hope this kind of player will be banned from ENT to get better experiance and better teamplay Best regards kAl3z0r

Draksou
Resource Storage

Re: [LTD] draksou europe.battle.net

Postby Draksou » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:30 pm

All of thoses accusations are lies.

I'm a streamer and i can send you the game and you will hear all i said and all i did.

Yes there were 2 of my friends in the enemy team but i NEVER and WE NEVER let us win cause we WANT TO WIN AGAINST EACH OTHER.

If the admin want the stream i'll send him.

I did a bad game cause i leaked too much and thoses 2 guys in the game harassed me all game long by insulting me.

Thoses kinds of abusing report must be ban and i hope you will ban this "kAl3z0r" for toxicity and because he don't like lost and blame his teamate.

I didn't knew ppl were like him like in League of Legends and this is the first time i met a toxic player like them.

Thanks.

kAl3z0r
Resource Storage

Postby kAl3z0r » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:58 pm

Well all i can say it's there is replay and can check if i was "toxic" and if i "harase you"

Esile
ENT Staff

Postby Esile » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:16 pm

There was no abuse whatsoever. We did not blame him, even though it was mainly his fault that we lost the game.

Draksou, as red, said in lobby that the game mode would be -arac. When the game started, he did not use the specified mode (game time 00:16).
He trolled all game long. Did not co-operate, did not assist in upping the king, did not play as a team. He sat on 4.5k wood while whining and leaking.

His top non-sense started 38:55 . He leaked around 70mobs at lvl14 and started flaming us for whatever reason. He never proposed some tactic, never said anything constructive, yet wanted to report us for flaming when we did no such thing. I had to ignore him around 41:00.

He thinks he can provide some special replay, I guess he does not know that the replay gets saved anyway for the admins to see.

I understand that we all learn this game somehow and there was no blame, or abuse (perhaps some on his part to be honest, he didn't like that I liked lvl1 and 2 ;) ), but he made it clear that he cared more about his mates on the other team than the actual team he was in. He also told us which levels they would send, yet made no particular effort to raise his income by upping king or to actually hold the waves i.e leaking ~70units at 14.

I don't care if he gets a ban. I just hope he ONLY plays with his mates so that other players do not experience what blue and I did.

Draksou
Resource Storage

Postby Draksou » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:25 pm

"but he made it clear that he cared more about his mates"

JUST LOL !
I would never let my mates win never ever !! Because we flame each other on discord every time we iwn against each other.

You were toxic that's all and i hope they will see your harassement on the replay.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:30 am

Player [draksou] is banned 2 days for lying about mode.

Return to “Processed Requests”