Unban Admin very nice

Looking for your appeal? Approved or denied appeals are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

JerrysSubs
Aura Tree

Unban Admin very nice

Postby JerrysSubs » Wed May 10, 2017 4:52 pm

Your Warcraft III username: soldier0987
Realm/Gateway:
Why are you banned:
Why you should be unbanned:

"@JerrysSubs
First of all, please fill in the full form, including your realm and the reason why you are banned. Secondly, edit your post and remove every single bit of insult/flaming statement, otherwise your request will be denied immediately, you have 6 hours to do so. "

I just want official notice/explanation to my ban of 2 months still active, when it should have expired 4+ months ago. Sure, 3 months fine I am not prick @$$hole but it is double ban time by now. There should be some comment of this from admin. Also, I see others come flame my post so there is no need for your order for that. They flame, I flame, the end. Unban Beerlord my dear.

KiwiKiller[QQ]

Re: Unban Admin Idiot

Postby KiwiKiller[QQ] » Wed May 10, 2017 5:17 pm

@JerrysSubs
Once again, remove all the flame from your post, nobody flamed you. Finally, fill in the full form, including your realm and the reason why you are banned.

JerrysSubs
Aura Tree

Postby JerrysSubs » Wed May 10, 2017 5:48 pm

"Re: Unban Beerlord idiot
Postby HodoR_ » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Much polite, very gentle, such unban wow"

There is no need for other negative intervention except for those administrating on issue. This is same as flame - negative comment.

"Re: Unban Beerlord idiot
Unread postby BeerLord » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:45 pm

viewtopic.php?t=101999
viewtopic.php?t=102024
viewtopic.php?t=110072

The first ban above was one month, for your 5th offense.
The second ban was two months for your 6th offense.
The third ban was three months, for your 7th offense, but the posts were lost due to the hack that occurred.
You still have one month to serve. The odds of you getting unbanned are zero, and your next offense will get you 6 months. Im not sure why you are in such a hurry to hit the 6 month one. Since you clearly lack any semblance of self control its just a matter of time before we find you here again."

I did not see this early. I thank you, Beerlord, for this explanation. However, back to the issue of the ban extension, there was no official notice of third ban to my party, whether posts were in tact or not. This is not my party at fault for the loss of those posts, this is neglect on your part whether it be from a freak disaster or attack on your group from another party. If there is some possibility of confusion in issue, both parties should be informed both fully and equall. On top of the lack of clarity to myself, you admin chose to act like it should be known and acted late to make it be known. And to top it off, you still show no remorse, or only demonstrate absolute power, by judging my character while I was fully unaware of your group's unfortunate shit. Unban idiot I waited enough.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Postby CheW » Wed May 10, 2017 6:20 pm

There was no ban extension on your last ban. You were banned for 3 months for your 7th offense of malicious use of spells. That was on February 24th. It will expire May 26th. It is not an extension of the ban you received on November 6th that expired on January 2nd. They are 2 different bans and you had a month of playing in between. Do you understand?
MAGA

JerrysSubs
Aura Tree

Postby JerrysSubs » Wed May 10, 2017 6:54 pm

Why does that matter? If a player get banned for a month, then banned for another month after, then that is still ban.
The issue is not that there is no ban extension, it is that ban is still prevalent with no explanation until now, which was told reluctantly and in bad taste by admin. Unban gtfo.

CheW
Protector of Nature

Re: Unban Admin very nice

Postby CheW » Wed May 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Well it seems you understand why you are banned. Please remember when you come back that the next instance of this will result in a longer ban. Appeal denied.
MAGA

Return to “Processed Appeals”