[BS] gustavblidekuke@europe.battle.net, vibahkoelleaff@europe.battle.net, ramyy@europe.battle.net, vasil@europe.battle.n

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Sparkee
Basic Tree

[BS] gustavblidekuke@europe.battle.net, vibahkoelleaff@europe.battle.net, ramyy@europe.battle.net, vasil@europe.battle.n

Postby Sparkee » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:41 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 326417.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] BattleShip Crossfire #6
Your Warcraft III Username: GuardiaN-@useast
Violator's Warcraft III Username: gustavblidekuke@europe.battle.net, vibahkoelleaff@europe.battle.net, ramyy@europe.battle.net, vasil@europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): using maphack, something to boost money, something to be like godlike
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 16:37, 19:49, 27:06, 34:59 and during the whole game
Any further thoughts: These 4 guys got 3k ships with weapons at the beginning, we saved money till 7 and 10k ships.
At the time (our 7 and 10k ships) they already got 14k ships with weapons. It's just impossible... Then they easily wiped us out... They were like invincible, and had like unreal luck. They talked something before in the lobby, finnish i suppose. vibahkoelleaf lagged many times by actions.. very suspicious. Really don't know what they did, but it was impossible... Ruined the whole game.. They need to be banned for sure. Thanks for the help.

kaddybaer
Resource Storage

Re: [BS] gustavblidekuke@europe.battle.net, vibahkoelleaff@europe.battle.net, ramyy@europe.battle.net, vasil@europe.batt

Postby kaddybaer » Mon May 01, 2017 11:21 am

Ok just to clear things up, these were 2 or 3 friends of mine and seriously they are the last persons to maphack. A hack to boost money and to be like godlike? Give me that hack and I'll make so much money out of it. The reason for "easily wiping you out" is that they've got skills and you don't, I can say that from my own experience where you fed over 6k with a trader.
Guardian-, you might improve your skills before you judge others. Oh by the way you get money from kills, that's where they got theirs from I guess.

The only one who should be banned is you, since you are the one flaming and insulting but since you didn't do anything serious besides that, none of us cared to write one.

This ban request gave me a huge laugh, thank you so much!

CluelessFlamer
Aura Tree

Re: [BS] gustavblidekuke@europe.battle.net, vibahkoelleaff@europe.battle.net, ramyy@europe.battle.net, vasil@europe.batt

Postby CluelessFlamer » Mon May 01, 2017 11:36 am

Hey Guardian-/Sparkee,

first things first: no maphack, nothing suspicious at timestamps except enemies using their spells. Maphack requests are no joke to be honest. I have a pretty good idea who gustav and vibah are. Had they played with different accounts you wouldnt have reported them I suppose.
Few thoughts about why they outplayed you that easily:

Troende_sonen is no good hooker and got a hull and swedish wood/crew right away so he has no dps until minute 40. Horrible gold management.
Guardian- rarely hits more than 1 person with the orbs. Low to no impact. Towards the end of the game he is in rage mode and misses crucial team fights.
TheRedSock spends way too much on dps before saving for the 14k.
ABO goes torpedos/pirates cannon on the Asian ship. Thats a very bad call imo. He combines the pirates cannon without full inventory to flush more money down the toilet.
Also overall your trading of damage is very bad. Thats a result of the superior Schooner on the enemy's side.

About enemy team:
Ramyy's traps are not very well placed. At your first timestamp (16:37) you can see how TheRedSock activates 2 traps (the stun duration doesnt stack if activated at the same time of course).
Gustav rocks that Druid Ship.
You are lucky that vasil went interceptor with cheap weaponss and saves right after his hull. No "moneyboost", just patience. Last game I played him he hooked fantasticly and almost beat us single-handedly. So you were pretty lucky he didnt come on to you harder.
Vibah hits his orbs better than you and his flare placement is better: He flares above sight cliffs so you cannot notice it.

tl;dr: Nothing suspicious, no "moneyboost" hack (if that ever existed). Has to be denied. Please dont report people out of frustration.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon May 01, 2017 4:07 pm

There is no way to cheat gold in multiplayer unless the map has a cheat command which is certainly not the case in CF. 'Something to be godlike' makes no sense.

Based on these accusations which seem arbitrary and indicate you haven't thought through this report, I won't review this for maphack given checking 4 players would take a long time, is unlikely they are all maphacking in a single game, and I'm fairly sure you have no evidence. If there is a legitimate reason you believe they are maphacking please resubmit a ban request for this game with more specific timestamps explained as to why you believe they are suspicious.

Denied, processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”