[DOTA] [dontdodrugs @useast]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

monkeyrush
Armored Tree

[DOTA] [dontdodrugs @useast]

Postby monkeyrush » Thu May 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 407564.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #3
Your Warcraft III Username: monkeyrush
Violator's Warcraft III Username: dontdodrugs, hungrybara (refusing to vk game ruiner), XxMatador1xX (similar behavior to dontdodrugs in terms of throwing)
Violated Rule(s): throwing the game, intentionally ruining
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): at 7:10 dontdodrugs runs straight to spec and necro in bot lane, attacks creeps while they kill him. then says 'i wish my team wasnt so noob'

Any further thoughts:
at 8:28 i say b/ping to dontdodrugs as a clear gank is coming. continues to attack creeps and gets killed.
he is level 3 when everyone is level 6
at 9:45 attacks creeps in mid lane while omni is killing him, i go to save so he can go back to base. instead he stands on our side of the river even though they have a spectre and zeus
at 11:55 again attacks creeps while omni starts killing him. dies to zeus ulti again.
at 15:30-15:55 they are pushing mid, dontdodrugs solo pushing top. Spectre ultis and dontdodrugs ultis image.
they take tower, clearly all missing, he continues to tank creeps and tower at top. and dies again.
at 18:00 dontdodrugs runs straight to enemy heroes after axe clearly died mid. (he knew that cuz he tried to tp there). goes into the middle of all enemies to die again.
at 21:45 again just runs to enemy heros, does nothing and dies.
at 23:30 again same behavior, and dies.
at 27:48 (we've lost) dontdodrugs laughs and says 'im bout to change my name'

tried to vk dontdodrugs @ 15:21
scubasteve002, hungrybara, and yb_ didn't vote

tried to vk dontdodrugs again @ 23:10
hungrybara, dakkad didn't vote

i highly doubt its dontdodrugs' first dota game, considering at the end of this game he says he is gonna change his name. seems like a person who does this on the regular.

XxMatador1xX possibly deserves a ban for displaying similar behavior to dontdodrugs (tanking creeps while enemy kills him repeatedly)

hungrybara never voted to kick dontdodrugs

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] [dontdodrugs @useast]

Postby Jabba41 » Wed May 31, 2017 10:13 am

@monkeyrush Hes more of a castle fight player, so not everything you mentioned was intentional most likely. Even though towards the end it gets clear he refuses to take any advice or help.
In this case its hard to evaluate if hes just a noob or does it intentional, especially from the enemies PoV. So i wont ban them for refusing to kick this time.

dontdodrugs banned 4 days for feeding/refusing to cooperate.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Requests”