[DOTA] MaXXor-Hellfish (VK abuse)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Essenze
Donator

[DOTA] MaXXor-Hellfish (VK abuse)

Postby Essenze » Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:21 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 498511.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #50
Your Warcraft III Username: Kelen
Violator's Warcraft III Username: MaXXor, Hellfish, cute-girl and the rest for voting.
Violated Rule(s): Votekick abuse and blame.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Towards the end/my kick.
Any further thoughts: Sorry for some reason I am unable to watch the replay, it tells me Application not found.
-I was techies whose strategy was to mine forest or put anti-slark mines.
-I spent little, almost no time in lane therefore I was low level.
-I explained them that I've been mining a lot (20 mines).
-Only necro (draft) understood what I was doing.
-My team fed hardcore and I was put to blame for being low level and/or not helping them during fights.
-I was 2-0 then 3-0, having more kills than our SB who was higher level.
-I was vote kicked nearly 4 times by MaXXor & Hellfish yet I was helping them in my own way.
-Those 2 were not listening to me and only trash talked and vk abused.

Thus said I don't think I deserved to be kicked like that because I wasn't throwing/ruining anything. I was still playing and trying, it just happened that none of them went into woods and ran into my mines and decided to only push because my team was simply bad. Yes maybe my strat failed, but again I didn't deserve the VK abuse and the kick itself, I was in the game not purposely throwing.

Thank you.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: [DOTA] MaXXor-Hellfish (VK abuse)

Postby Unitil » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:16 pm

Below is my personal perspective on your claims above, and what I've watched during the replay.

Vote-kick Abuse:
Spoiler!
Reasons provided for multiple vote-kick's against Kelen

Code: Select all

Vote-kick attempt #1:
15:30    [All] Hellfish (Dwarven): he is lvl 3

Vote-kick attempt #2:
17:43    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): n1 bobm at hill at ward
17:46    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): ohh u r lvl3
17:47    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): tztz
17:59    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): u r such a noob
18:05    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): kick techie and ff it
18:28    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): !votekick kel

Vote-kick attempt #3:
20:30    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): n1 mines lvl2?
20:32    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): haha
20:58    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): sensless if u put low mines get lvl !!!!
21:04    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): !votekick kel

Vote-kick attempt #4: This kick was successful
24:32    [Allies] Hellfish (Dwarven): lvl 4
24:34    [Allies] Hellfish (Dwarven): at 24 min
24:35    [Allies] Hellfish (Dwarven): this is stupid
24:40    [Allies] Hellfish (Dwarven): u dont have ur ult techies
24:41    [Allies] Hellfish (Dwarven): at least get that
24:59    [Allies] Hellfish (Dwarven): !votekick kel

Seeing this many kick attempts, I wanted to confirm if the claims were unfounded. i watched the replay at x1 speed to see exactly what you might be doing during this game that would make them a little angry. You've posted most of them above, however, i will repeat some based on personal prospective.

Your play during the game up until you being reported for the second time, you were placing mines in potentially high traffic areas. You spent zero time in lane up until the second report.
    • Watching your game play felt borderline afk due to not clearing camps in the jungle, or even ganking lanes while you waited on cooldowns.
    • You missing during the game makes people suspicious, and less likely to roam the jungles. There is also dust of appearance or sentry wards that they can be used to find your mines and destroy what you've spent doing for minutes at a time.
    • As this game is objective based, having you place mines in the jungle is good for end game, however, you need to assist the team while placing these as the game is mainly 4v5 if you do not participate in any fights

When asked to help gank bottom lane when nearby placing mines in the river (via chat and a ping), you ignored the request to help gank the lane, and continued placing mines in the river. The enemy team at the time was at the rivers exit on the east side by your tower.

Code: Select all

Request made:
  4:37 <MaXXor> 0x68: Map ping (X: 3899.65, Y: -3329.09)
  4:38 <MaXXor> 0x68: Map ping (X: 6196.34, Y: -3889.85)
  4:43    [Allies] MaXXor (Spiritbreaker): help us tech

Concluding Thoughts:
Though your strategy does work, not showing any presence in lane or even attempting to do jungle camps for 20+ minutes is counter productive in general since your abilities get more more destructive with higher levels. It appears that your main objective during this game was getting kills, however, this game mode does not progress if you don't help push lanes and assist with objectives.

In general, I believe they felt you were solo playing, and this was enough reason for them to justify kicking you from the game. You've noted that you had more kills than your team mates, however, the scoring system is based of KDA which includes assists. Deaths from your allies can most likely be attributed from being out numbered most of the game.

I do not believe this issue should be pushed further with this ban request.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] MaXXor-Hellfish (VK abuse)

Postby BeerLord » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:04 am

@Unitil excellent review.
I agree with the above. It is a team game, and though I believe you when you say you werent trying to game ruin, I cant fault your allies for thinking otherwise. The take home message here is better communication and cooperation with allies might prevent similar disagreements in future.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”