[LTD] leagueofcancer (europe) Madegen (asia) Nlfjuh (europe) fuc_kAlex (europe) wyvparty (europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Josuke
Resource Storage

[LTD] leagueofcancer (europe) Madegen (asia) Nlfjuh (europe) fuc_kAlex (europe) wyvparty (europe

Postby Josuke » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:33 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 500556.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #13
Your Warcraft III Username: Josuke
Violator's Warcraft III Username:leagueofcancer (europe) Madegen (asia) Nlfjuh (europe) fuc_kAlex (europe) wyvparty (europe)
Violated Rule(s): Votekick
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): near the end
Any further thoughts: I didnt want to draw and you dont have to draw and i was votekicked

Dodobro
Basic Tree

Re: [LTD] leagueofcancer (europe) Madegen (asia) Nlfjuh (europe) fuc_kAlex (europe) wyvparty (europe

Postby Dodobro » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Going through chatlog nothing indicates he was kicked because of tk or another rule violation.

Seems he was only votekicked for refusing to draw (which he is allowed to refuse within the rules) if everyone else wanted to draw they out vote him anyway.

looks like votekick abuse.

uint8_t
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] leagueofcancer (europe) Madegen (asia) Nlfjuh (europe) fuc_kAlex (europe) wyvparty (europe

Postby uint8_t » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:28 am

(06:01 / Private) fuc_kAlex: i take ban
(06:09 / Private) fuc_kAlex: i ll just restart router

Looks like he is used to dodge.

Also:
(03:24 / Allied) fuc_kAlex: who cares for elo
(03:26 / Allied) fuc_kAlex: i want a gg
(03:30 / Allied) fuc_kAlex: not this crap

When you consider that these guys keep stacking mega games in which they only get 5 elo most of the time, it doesn't look like they are out there for good games. They are just farming beginners. I don't blame them for stacking but I don't like that he pretends to be so fair while playing games with highly unbalanced teams.

Syntman
Resource Storage

Postby Syntman » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:17 pm

So on one hand you cry about teams being stacked (truly our fault for being above 1000 elo) and on the other hand its our fault that we try drawing ?
Logic man ?

I can see where this leads to, but really not satisfying for 6 ppl that prefer playing enjoyable games instead of wasting time on 3vs4 from lvl 1 ....

uint8_t
Armored Tree

Postby uint8_t » Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:56 pm

I critized fuc_kAlex (not you) for emphasizing how honorable he is, because he wants fair games, while constantly creating unfair situations through stacking.
Stacking itself is fine in my opinion, but at least be so honest to admit that you don't care a lot about having fair games then.

I think drawing the game was the right thing to do and it was good of you that you tried.

Keelay
Forest Walker

Postby Keelay » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:58 am

Solo sending is a violation of the rules: Refusing to cooperate when asked to do so several times by sending alone and not save-send with teammates to win.

Spoiler!
(03:44 / All) leagueofcancer: teal is noob
(03:46 / All) leagueofcancer: pls flame
(03:46 / Allied) Nlfjuh: STOP sending
(03:50 / All) fuc_kAlex: :D
(03:53 / All) leagueofcancer: TEAL YOU CUNT GO DRAW
(03:53 / Allied) Nlfjuh: STOP sending solo
(04:00 / All) Nlfjuh: i H8 trollers
(04:01 / Private) fuc_kAlex: draw bro
(04:03 / Allied) Madegen: its auto sending... no?
(04:09 / Allied) Josuke: but i want elo
(04:09 / All) Nlfjuh: NO
(04:13 / Allied) Nlfjuh: please stop solo sending

Here is where players leagueofcancer and fuc_kAlexs (not sure if Nlfjuh's "I'm fine" was in agreement or abstaining but he was the first to type !yes) decided to vk Josuke for not drawing game:
Spoiler!
(05:08 / All) fuc_kAlex: i need elo
(05:14 / All) fuc_kAlex: i sell my body for elo
(05:23 / All) Josuke: Player [Madegen]'s draw vote has been recalled automatically (three minutes have elapsed).
(05:38 / All) leagueofcancer: we can votekick him
(05:40 / All) leagueofcancer: and draw
(05:42 / All) fuc_kAlex: yes pls

(05:43 / All) leagueofcancer: np
(05:44 / All) Nlfjuh: im fine
(05:45 / All) Josuke: Player [leagueofcancer]'s draw vote has been recalled automatically (three minutes have elapsed).
(05:49 / Private) fuc_kAlex: !votekick josuke
(05:49 / All) Josuke: A votekick against player [Josuke] has been started by player [fuc_kAlex]. 4 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
Players from the other team were fully notified that the kick was to draw the game.

Violating the following rules:

Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned/to force them to do something they are not obligated to. For example, telling users to draw or they would get banned is deceiving as drawing is a mere vote and not mandatory.

AND

Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning.

AND

Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruinners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.

References:
Spoiler!
http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:VKRules

http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... ming:Rules

Final Note:

(06:01 / Private) fuc_kAlex: i take ban
(06:03 / Private) fuc_kAlex: np
(06:09 / Private) fuc_kAlex: i ll just restart router

Clearly looks like an attempt to avoid a ban. [Unconfirmed] Here is his stat page for your convenience: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... fuc_kalex/
Fate is fluid. Destiny is in the hands of man.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:39 pm

Nlfjuh#europe.battle.net, madegen#asia.battle.net, leagueofcancer#europe.battle.net, WyvParty#europe.battle.net banned 3 days for votekick abuse.

fuc_kAlex#europe.battle.net banned 5 days for votekick abuse (starter).

@Josuke

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”