[LTD] mego@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Indrial
Treant

[LTD] mego@europe.battle.net

Postby Indrial » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9506045
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #95
Your Warcraft III Username: Madao-chan
Violator's Warcraft III Username: mego, nlfjuh,
Violated Rule(s): Do not save or pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay.
Any form of votekick and !ff abuse.
Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks, do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons. Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning.
Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruinners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.

Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (14:39 / All) Nlfjuh, (14:42 / Allied) Mego, (14:49 / Allied) PeterHighcash, (14:53 / Allied) UnDeaD.DarkSeer, (15:11 / Allied) naimiad
Any further thoughts:

nlfjuh - (14:48 / All) Nlfjuh: ACCEPT THE VOTE KICK PLEASE, even told others to keep voting for no reason

mego - Do not build close to your teammate without consent to steal kills.

(23:21 / Allied) Madao-chan: i wont build with you.
(23:28 / Allied) Mego: but me
(23:31 / Allied) Madao-chan: try it and will sell nearby towers.
(23:39 / Allied) Madao-chan: and build it elsewhere

Due to fact, that he voted several times to votekick me out for no reason, i refued to share with him my building spot and told him to not build close to me. He still did it after he was warned several times...In my opinion it was just attempt to team kill

There were 3 rounds of votekick abusing - 2 initiated by nlfjuh and one by PeterHighcash.

Personally totally dont understand the logic of kicking someone, who doesnt break any rules, just resumes the game, cause he doesnt want to wait for some child that needs to make a shit during the game.

Instead of kicking the afker.

Names written in ''time of violation'' were voting in the first round of VK abusing. You are free to check the other 2 VK Abusing rounds and ban them if you want, propably are just the same creatures.

(19:46 / All) PeterHighcash: !votekick Madao
(27:01 / All) Nlfjuh: !votekick mada

Seriously hope i wont be banned, since i really tried to rebuilt what i have lost thanks to Mego, but they just wanted to lose the game since the very begining, i mean, they even wanted to play 3v4 due to Vk abuse their own teammate while he didnt break a single rule.

Indrial
Treant

Re: [LTD] mego@europe.battle.net

Postby Indrial » Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:54 pm

Totally forgot:

Nlfjuh solo sent at round 9 (+-15/16min)

(15:54 / Allied) __Xlll__: wtf youre doing red

Even his buddy had no clue what is this junkey doing.

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:07 pm

User Nlfjuh banned for 3 votekick abuse attempts, 2 of them started by him, 9 days (second offence).
User PeterHighcash banned for 3 votekick abuse attempts, 1 of them started by him, 5 days. EDIT: He had a not votekicking ban before, was supposed to know the VK rules by now. Ban extended to 7 days.
Users naimiad and UnDeaD.DarkSeer banned for 3 votekick abuse attempts, 3 days.
User Mego banned for 2 votekick abuse attempts, 2 days.

Processing.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

bezdak
Corrupted Treant

Postby bezdak » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:04 pm

No dodge found.
"Flame don´t make people play better" - Wolke

Return to “Processed Requests”