[Dota] hstvcj@useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

IFightForHumans
Armored Tree

[Dota] hstvcj@useast.battle.net

Postby IFightForHumans » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:54 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 511767.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #48
Your Warcraft III Username: blackhat
Violator's Warcraft III Username: hstvcj@useast.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Afk, Grieving,
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 26:00 We go for roshan and he gets out of pit because of "stomp" dmg. He doesn't get aiegis and throws
Any further thoughts: So he complains that I'm too close to pit causing Roshan to Stomp, perhaps - but its' a trivial thing that will not effect the outcome of this Rosh attempt. Him leaving the pit and wasting time can -- the other team can be nearing their way towards us -- attempting Roshan is time sensitive. Then he complains, I let drow get aeigis and after that he afks for the rest of the game. 20+ minutes.

THIS cannot continue with players like this - I ward, I get sentries, I try to win and the carry's just mess around. Dare I say Furion was the same thing he didn't attempt to teamplay. But this is about Gondar, he went afk for 20 minutes after minute 26 and said himself he wanted us to lose. You need to hit these kids HARD I have never once thrown a game of dota. 3 Day ban is nothing for these kids you gotta give them a week + 200 HOUR BAN and let's see if he acts like that again.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [Dota] hstvcj@useast.battle.net

Postby FalenGa » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:59 am

hstvcj is banned 7 days for afk/griefing and ghosting.

@IFightForHumans
You do realise you are the reason this happened, right? You abused your Nightmare on him at roshan, which is also against the rules.

Consider this a warning.

Return to “Processed Requests”