[DOTA] [LOD] og_sugarbooger@uswest.battle.net, harlod@useast.battle.net, b86501058@uswest.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Champ
Aura Tree

[DOTA] [LOD] og_sugarbooger@uswest.battle.net, harlod@useast.battle.net, b86501058@uswest.battle.net

Postby Champ » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/9587340/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #60
Your Warcraft III Username: benish-hamster7@europe.battle.net
Violator's Warcraft III Username: og_sugarbooger@uswest.battle.net, harlod@useast.battle.net, b86501058@uswest.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Refusing to play, afk, spamming pings/chat, not votekicking game ruiner
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): See below
Any further thoughts:

Dear Admins,

Unfortunately, I have to post another ban request tonight.

harlod@useast.battle.net:
(Log file timer)
(38:28 / Allied) Guts: -kickafk 10
(38:28 / All) receptivefool: Harlod has left the game voluntarily.

og_sugarbooger@uswest.battle.net:
Violated: Refusing to play, spamming pings/chat (check chat file, and maybe you got a possibility to check mappings aswell?)
(In game timer)
- 8:15 sits in woods close to bot tower and chats, then moves to tower
- 9:30 farms at tower and after that keeps sitting there
- 10:30 moves to avoid kick
- 11:00 farms creeps at tower
- 11:40 keeps sitting there
- 12:20 goes back to base after being called out
This list goes on and on, sitting, farming woods, suiciding etc till the game ends. And, like my allys said that game, he kept chatting. He also pinged the map like every 30 seconds.
If you want me to list more just tell me.
He finished level 10 in a 46min game.

None votekickers:
I will start the votekick analysis at the point I started my first votekick. At that point it should have been clear that Akasha is ruining and not just farming (or whatever).
Regarding Guts: I will let him pass on this since he carried us even though he voted for me to be kicked (in one of the earlier votekicks at the beginning) what's basically a votekick abuse.

(Log file timer, voters marked bold)
Kick1:
(21:22 / Allied) benish-hamster7: !votekick og_
(21:32 / All) receptivefool: Player [arggg] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(22:22 / All) receptivefool: A votekick against player [og_sugarbooger] has expired.

A fair warning:
(24:10 / All) benish-hamster7: last chance, everyone not kicking will get reported with him.
(24:11 / All) benish-hamster7: -afk
(24:19 / All) benish-hamster7: level 8

Kick2:
(24:42 / Allied) benish-hamster7: !votekick og_
(24:46 / All) receptivefool: Player [arggg] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(24:49 / All) receptivefool: Player [Shinobi-] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
(25:41 / All) receptivefool: A votekick against player [og_sugarbooger] has expired.

Kick3:
(25:44 / All) receptivefool: A votekick against player [og_sugarbooger] has been started by player [Guts]. 6 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(25:48 / All) receptivefool: Player [benish-hamster7] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(26:44 / All) receptivefool: A votekick against player [og_sugarbooger] has expired.

Kick4:
(29:33 / All) receptivefool: A votekick against player [og_sugarbooger] has been started by player [Guts]. 6 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(29:43 / All) receptivefool: Player [Shinobi-] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(29:46 / All) receptivefool: Player [ZizFizziks] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
(29:48 / All) receptivefool: Player [receptivefool] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
(29:49 / All) receptivefool: Player [benish-hamster7] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
(30:32 / All) receptivefool: A votekick against player [og_sugarbooger] has expired.

Kick5:
(32:07 / All) receptivefool: A votekick against player [og_sugarbooger] has been started by player [arggg]. 6 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(32:09 / All) receptivefool: Player [Guts] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(32:11 / All) receptivefool: Player [benish-hamster7] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
(32:13 / All) receptivefool: Player [receptivefool] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
(32:14 / All) receptivefool: Player [ZizFizziks] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
(32:14 / All) receptivefool: Player [Shinobi-] voted to kick player [og_sugarbooger]. 1 more votes are needed to pass.
(33:07 / All) receptivefool: A votekick against player [og_sugarbooger] has expired.

Players not voting in any of the votekicks:
b86501058@uswest.battle.net
harlod@useast.battle.net (he did have the chance to vote, he got kicked after all these votekicks happened)

Thanks for reading the longer than expected ban request.

Regards,
Joseph

Essenze
Donator

Re: [DOTA] [LOD] og_sugarbooger@uswest.battle.net, harlod@useast.battle.net, b86501058@uswest.battle.net

Postby Essenze » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:18 pm

Thank you for the detailed timestamps. Other than her level at the end being 11 and not 10, everything else was right.

Considering it had minor impact to the game & since you guys won:
og_sugarbooger banned 3 days.

Considering there was 5 votekicks with these following players never voting:
b86501058 banned 1 day for not votekicking obvious game thrower & troll.
harlod banned 1 day for not votekicking obvious game thrower & troll.

@Champ

Return to “Processed Requests”