dkrmemfdk@asia.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DoENTER
Basic Tree

dkrmemfdk@asia.battle.net

Postby DoENTER » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:36 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9588538
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #28
Your Warcraft III Username: BAM!
Violator's Warcraft III Username: dkrmemfdk
Violated Rule(s):
Solo send; Trolling, Flaming/Harrasment, Build on other players side; Selling all units/Teamkill/Suicide, Votekick abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Lv11; Lv14; Lv17
Any further thoughts:
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 588538.w3g
We both built near middle, but I was still on my half of the place, no any splits or other disadvantages for him.
However, he started to build on my side at ~Lv14 what caused split my units, I told him to stop, he didn't.
At Lv11 he just did solo send, before we could discus what we will doing next levels.
At the end of Lv16 he just went more in rage and sold all his units, what caused our lose.
We tried to kick him before level start, but they didn't accept, then he started to kick me instead.
We still had could win with luck, I had mutas and we had some wood for presence, his behavior made us lose for sure.

thinu
Treant

Re: dkrmemfdk@asia.battle.net

Postby thinu » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Player dkrmemfdk @asia.battle.net banned 2days for solosend +1day for selling units.

Side note for @DoENTER
Your build is not acceptable. u claimed u were still on your half of the map which isn't true in the first place. Second thing, even if you kept your side, building like this is still too close to teammates position. Imagine what would happen if he decided to mirror your position? Your mutants didn't split cause of his peewees, but cause of call to arms of his units - and this made him build close to you. He kept his half of the map, u can see what happens. There is no way you could survive level17 tho, so i find him selling his units minor offense.
If he would banrequest you, you would get banned for such build position.

Processing.
---
No One Is Perfect...

Return to “Processed Requests”