[dota] gogi@useast [Approved]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

gameboss
Armored Tree

[dota] gogi@useast [Approved]

Postby gameboss » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:05 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 795693.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #33
Your Warcraft III Username: gameboss
Violator's Warcraft III Username: gogi
Violated Rule(s): gameruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:
The guy admints he threw the game because he does not like slark players. Then he goes nutraling while we lost top then again goes nutraling when we lose botom.

(34:57 / Allied) Bramble_Grove: y wont u smoke sa??
(35:06 / Allied) gogi: i wan slark to lose sorry team
(35:09 / Allied) Bramble_Grove: plz jsut blnk strike in and smoke
(35:10) snipe_mee killed Fingolfin
(35:14 / Allied) Bramble_Grove: its that ez
(35:19 / Allied) gogi: fuck off slark ^_^

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [dota] gogi@useast

Postby FalenGa » Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:46 am

You need to provide time(s) of violation, if you expect us to review the game. Thanks.

@gameboss

Arcanium
Treant Protector

Postby Arcanium » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:04 am

Hello @gameboss
In future ban requests please provide time stamps for the incidents so that when we watch replays we don't have to go through the whole thing. Having said this, I took the liberty of watching the whole replay anyway (but remember not everyone will do this).

(Edit) ^^ Was typing this up while there were no comments (thank you @FalenGa)

Here is my finished review.
Spoiler!
For the majority of the game he was playing fine, sometimes a little slow but still doing his job. Progressing through the replay I saw his participation never lacked right up until around 30 minutes of game time. Sentinel prepares to rax top and 4/5 on scourge team is ready to defend but sa was farming, and not 1 smoke out of riki during the actual attack. Then at bottom rax he wasn't even there. I can admit that was poor team play, good team mates never give up and play right out to the end, and that's how it should be.

So what happened from this happy, supporting riki that we knew from the start? Well if you would look at the chat I'm sure you will see 1 factor that causes this riki's behavior to change. Yes that's right, flame.

Let me just pull up maybe 1 or 2 lines....

Code: Select all

(28:27 / Allied) gameboss: fuking moronic sa
(29:05 / Allied) gameboss: now this moron goes
(29:37 / Allied) gameboss: go find some1 to gank uselss trash sa
(33:56 / Allied) gameboss: pos sa
(34:23 / Allied) gameboss: smoke moron
(34:49 / Allied) gameboss: u r trash nigger

Ok I lied there's about 4 lines, anyway... It was not until after some of these things were said that riki decided to care less about the game and more about annoying the team. Then he would go on to say things about intentionally throwing the game dadada "I hate slark blah blah blah"....

Overall this comes down to simple trolling. He was a troll, and you gave him ammo which bought out the worst of him. Next time something like this happens try to keep your cool refrain from cussing and deal with situations like this with better manner. That way it is less likely to happen again. :)

Conclusion: gogi@useast should be banned for ruining the game
"Being an asshole is always fun" -Haunt 2k17

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:16 am

After reviewing:

[*]27 mins -> Scourge pushing mid, riki farming woods (after 40 seconds, sa does go mid, but some of his allies were already dead)
[*]29 mins -> Only 3 were raxing mid (slardar and riki alive), yet neither of them attempted to defend it
[*]33 mins -> Team attempting to gank sentinel on woods, riki was farming ancients (scourge side) - I won't blame riki alone on this one, as you should have waited and asked riki (properly) to come & gank, instead of engaging without him
[*]34 mins -> bara charges slark inside base, riki standing next to it - doens't smoke or even purge (bara was dead had he done anything)
[*]34.30 mins -> Sentinel is raxing, they ask riki to smoke, which riki doens't (or even attack, purge or do anything)
[*]35 mins -> Scourge trying to pushback and killing the enemies, riki full hp inside fountain just writing on ally chat, yet not playing or defending at all
[*]38 mins -> sentinel pushes bot to rax, riki doens't defend (but tbh game was over at this point) as slardar doens't defend either

So:

gogi@useast.battle.net should be banned for refusal to play & help his team
bramble_grove@useast.battle.net should be banned for refusal to play (Pretty much after 35 minutes, slardar stayed inside fountain, chatting, but not playing at all, or defending)

EDIT: Only noticed now someone else had already reviewed lols xD Ah well, same outcome anyways :P

gameboss
Armored Tree

Postby gameboss » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:18 am

FalenGa wrote:You need to provide time(s) of violation, if you expect us to review the game. Thanks.

@gameboss

Unknownwarrior post did a good work getting the times. Thanks! I posted jus tthe times where he admits to the game ruin from the chat log.

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:50 pm

Both banned 3 days.

@gameboss

Return to “Processed Requests”