[HELLHALT TD]Blazinthug69

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

lunacyxx
Basic Tree

[HELLHALT TD]Blazinthug69

Postby lunacyxx » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:07 am

Replay Link:
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD
Your Warcraft III Username: dattebayo
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Blazinthug69
Violated Rule(s): threatening an unfair ban
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 7:11 pm (US pacific time)
Any further thoughts: I was just unbanned today after "unfairly" banning someone who was afk, and now this player threatened to ban me again which angered me. The reason he thought a ban was valid was because I was referencing that a popular youtuber used a racial slur in a video recently with someone. I was not using any racials slurs in a deameaning manor towards anyone, I was simply relaying what he said and giving my thoughts on the situation. Then someone got offended and told me to shut up, and that is when this player, "Blazinthug69" said he had already submitted a ban request towards me for inappropriate language and behavior. If he had a problem with my conversation he could of ignored me or said something to me but instead he claims to just submit a ban request without a word to me. Before he has the chance to write a request on my behavior I thought it necessary to give context to what happened, as well as seeing if he could be convinced not to threaten people anymore

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [HELLHALT TD]Blazinthug69

Postby FalenGa » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Please provide a replay link for us. Information on how to acquire it can be found in our wiki, http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?title=EntGaming:Ban . Thanks.

@lunacyxx

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:57 pm

Replay link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9799236
Gamename: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #34

Code: Select all

(11:05 / All) Blazinthug69: just ignore him yellow, I already put in a ban request on the ENT forums

Altho it's stupid he dind't claim you were gonna be banned or something, he just said he had reported you via brq, so not against the rules (even if he dindt report you)

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:24 pm

If that's the replay you were referring to, then as Zeratul stated, him threatening to report you is not against our rules.

If you're referring to a different replay, them you may repost with the required information.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”