[DOTA] iQuakeSnake-008

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

stealth_space
Basic Tree

[DOTA] iQuakeSnake-008

Postby stealth_space » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:32 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/replay/view_repla ... 795361.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #25
Your Warcraft III Username: rage.quitter
Violator's Warcraft III Username: iQuakeSnake-008
Violated Rule(s): Votekick abuse, lying about votekick
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 27:59
Any further thoughts: I had a bad game as Slark, and I realize that I was (not intentionally) feeding. However it was clear I wasn't doing it intentionally, and what's more, while I have no problem with my team (or the opposing team) kicking me or anyone else they feel is seriously hurting the team, I do have a problem when the person that starts the votekick lies right after starting the votekick by saying "he destroy item" and "item destroyer". At this point I was dead waiting for my respawn timer, so obviously the other team couldn't validate what he was saying was true. Please don't condone this behavior

nitromon
Treant

Re: [DOTA] iQuakeSnake-008

Postby nitromon » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:04 am

New account and you went 1-9-1 in 27 min? And you're wondering why your team is mad at you and calling you a game ruiner?

You both should be banned.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] iQuakeSnake-008

Postby BeerLord » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:05 am

2309 you appeared to intentionally feed when you walked right up to centaur in mid lane and just died. You died twice more pretty quickly after that and I think that is what generated the votekick attempt. Since it was iffy, and only one, Im not going to ban for that. But lying to deceive players into voting is ban worthy. There was no item destruction.
iQuakeSnake-008 is banned 24 hours for lying in attempt to deceive players into voting to kick.

Return to “Processed Requests”