[Dota] king.kar+

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

HakonDasGet
Resource Storage

[Dota] king.kar+

Postby HakonDasGet » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/9805874/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #55
Your Warcraft III Username: 3Fiddy
Violator's Warcraft III Username: king.kar+
Violated Rule(s): Do not ruin the game on purpose
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 14:42, 46:13, 47:47,
Any further thoughts: Tbh, not sure about all the rules he broke. He wanted to screw us all game. We could finish multiple times and instead he just stood behind us waiting for us to die and went farming forest. They pushed rax, he just stod behind us with 100% hp doing nothing. Waiting for us to try to defend and we lost rax etc. We tried FFign since he just wanted to prolong the game by doing nothing to screw with us. I've played probably thousands of games here, and I've never been more mad, and seen someone more toxic. So if I broke any rules by swearing, go a head and ban me, Idc, as long as he gets what he deserves. Im honestly considering stoping playing for good after this madness anyways.

PS: I used MilesHighQuis timestamps.

Best regards

Andreas

Westy87
Aura Tree

Re: [Dota] king.kar+

Postby Westy87 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:01 am

I am surprised he is not banned longer.. he is toxic in at least 75% of his games. always using vulgar language and acting like he is pro but he isn't.. i don't know why you guys ban him for two days and then he doesn't learn his lesson.. type kar on the search bar.. this guy has a long sheet of ban reports. you guys need to do something about him..

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:32 am

i didnt break any rules .
this is a waste of time i dont really care what you think. Bristle your mad because you suck at the game and the only reason you won was because of me.
you stole my farm gold when i was trying to get items. your not good at the game and neither is MilesHighQuis so i did my own thing, carried my team, and won.

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9806315

"Im honestly considering stoping playing for good after this madness anyways."
i hope you do, because its trash like you that suck at the game that prevent good players from playing.

Westy87
Aura Tree

Postby Westy87 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:51 pm

how do you explain the long list of ban reports on you? you are a child. grow up, kid.

NJELRC
Forest Walker

Postby NJELRC » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:50 am

NJELRC
Forest Walker

Postby NJELRC » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:52 am

If you check his previous ban appeals hes been given so many "last chances"

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:58 am

1:44 - Votekick abuse by Pooooop:
(03:06 / Allied) pooooop: !votekick 3fidd

14 min (chat): here's where the bad blood started:
(14:01 / Allied) King.Kar+: are u really got radi
(14:04 / Allied) King.Kar+: fucking idiot
(14:31 / Allied) King.Kar+: u guys already fucked this shit
(14:37 / Allied) King.Kar+: because of how trash u all are

There is NO rule stating which hero can get what items. Both Spec and Pig are both common radiance heroes. Pig farmed well and got the relic first.

14:42 (game): I don't see anything here. What did you want me to see?
(14:42 / Allied) King.Kar+: doing my own thing

"Saying" something is not the same as "doing" something. If you accuse him of ruining the game, you have to post timestamps to actual game ruining.

Considering your next timestamp is 46 mins! I highly doubt he ruined anything. Especially when you guys won. But I'll fast forward and see whats' up.

18-23 min (game): Specs purposely following bristle stealing neutrals. Not sure if this is bannable, some mods will ban this. But it is a minor offense.

45 min (game): Spec refuse to defend mid, but he was pushing bot. This forced the sents to tp back to defend their rax. So I wouldn't say he wasn't helping. At this point he finally has diffusal and manta, he could've tp back and tip the balance of the teamfight in mid and then your team can probably rax mid. But see, he didn't do anything that broke the rules. It was just a different call.

47 min (game): You guys were all arguing, someone died. I don't really see anything wrong going on. 48 min, he helped defend mid, so I don't see anything wrong here.

This spec is a little whiny, but I don't think he broke any rules, unless the mods want to ban him for stealing neutrals. Here's the thing, he went 0-4 in the first 30 mins of the game. Every time he ulted was b/c he was about to die, yet he doesn't teleport to another image to misdirect and escape. If you are not going to use your ult to escape, then save your ult for when you revive. Wasting it like that is just like a dying prey emptying their bowels before they get killed. This tells me he doesn't know spec well.

Going radiance on spec is also foolish. In fact, I call that a troll build, though it is the most popular build. Monkey see, monkey do and people just copy each other. By the time spec gets the radiance the hero has no other items to be effective or be engaged in any fights and this is at the 25-30 min mark. It means he is nonexistent for at least 25 mins and still not very useful after 25 mins. Radiance is just for cleaning up dying heroes. Also, radiance works on early weak int/agil heroes. But they're so weak to begin with, you don't need such an expensive item to kill them anyways. As you can see in the 36 min mark, he couldn't even solo Balanar.

But most importantly, king.kar most definitely didn't "carry" and win the game. At over the 30 min mark, 11-2 morph on the sents dropped, giving scourge team the edge. Even so, at the time spec was still 0-4. Spec didn't really become effective until the 40 min mark. But see, spec is naturally strong lategame. What makes a player "pro spec" is ability to make him contribute early. This means smart item choices and smart strategy. This spec kind of coasted this game. Every one of the team did their job. Dazzle went guinsoo, Bristle went tank, Ogre just amazing with his blink and support (41 min killed an enemy and pro evasion tp home), and warden with book and manta. They all contributed to the win.

Anyways, I don't think he broke any rules worth banning. He seems like an average player base on how he build spec and how he used his abilities. I don't think he was doing it intentionally. Perhaps a little b/c of all the arguing. But you guys won the game and it was a good game. Congratulations.

Westy87
Aura Tree

Postby Westy87 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:57 am

@nitromon

Rad on spec is a good build if farmed correctly. If you can't get rad in under 15-16 min, then it becomes a problem if your team is too reliant on you. Saying it's a troll build is hilarious unless you're playing non-em. In a pub game, rad is a huge issue for many players in general as they are generally clueless on how to counter it.

The issue with this Kar character is evidently, his attitude. How many ban reports must happen before this guy changes his approach to the game? Every game he is in involves slander, insults, curses, and trollish behavior. Even if he doesn't act on it, it has to be given that this guy just continues being a huge d-bag and should be banned for an inability to changing his attitude. Just go through the long list of ban reports on this guy and it shouldn't be difficult to realize that he needs to be banned and if it continues happening, a long period of ban.

Westy87
Aura Tree

Postby Westy87 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:10 am

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=78108&p=313210&hilit=kar#p313210
viewtopic.php?t=74840
This was about a year ago. I'm sure Kar has been banned many more times since then but no one really followed up on his attitude. Hyo said that if he continued with this attitude, he would be banned much longer. Apparently, he has not learned his lesson.

Because I really dislike this individual, let me help the mods:

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 805874.w3g
(02:11 / Allied) King.Kar+: fucking idiot
(06:26 / Allied) King.Kar+: fucking didiot
(08:14 / Allied) King.Kar+: your too shit to
(14:04 / Allied) King.Kar+: fucking idiot
(14:24 / Allied) King.Kar+: fuck you
(14:37 / Allied) King.Kar+: because of how trash u all are
(16:38 / Allied) King.Kar+: because u dont have thee balls
(17:57 / Allied) King.Kar+: mile your not worth talking yo
(18:02 / Allied) King.Kar+: to you fucking suck
(43:32 / Allied) King.Kar+: fuckhead
(44:00 / Allied) King.Kar+: instead of being a faggot
(44:30 / Allied) King.Kar+: u need me and your sucking my dick
(47:45 / Allied) King.Kar+: u fucknig deserve to lose
(51:58 / Allied) King.Kar+: im done u guys fucking suck
(52:21 / Allied) King.Kar+: fucknig idiot
(52:34 / Allied) King.Kar+: but your eurotrash brain doesnt understand
(54:21 / Allied) King.Kar+: its just your fucking noob
(59:23 / Allied) King.Kar+: fucking noobs
(60:05 / Allied) King.Kar+: asshole
(60:24 / Allied) King.Kar+: your mad because your kd is bad
(63:19 / Allied) King.Kar+: fucking idiots

That's just for THAT game.. Considering he has numerous accounts all under some representation of kar, you will see this guy does this just about every game. His toxicity is embarrassing and highly discouraging to all players. Please ban him as Hyo promised.

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:44 am

what?
i dont understand anything your talking about @westy87
im a great skilled player . yes i have small attitude towards some players. why? only because they dont play good to my expectations. If u have problem with my language u can use !ignore. I only trash talk you if your do something wrong , that i dont like(theres a reason why the ignore function is there)

now if you want to know my ban history since you bring it up so much. whatever i did years ago was in the past . YES i was involved in game ruining. but this was a long time ago. years ago. i never game ruined like before, and i have record to prove it. thats why i havnt been banned for anything years. I only have had few bans which consisted of being disconnected a few times and making ban appeal. the only 1 recent legitimate ban ive ever had was pausing the game, and i served 2 days ban.

so stop with all the bullshit. the real truth is ive done nothing wrong. i play good, And it was pretty obvious if u watch the entire replay, i hard carried my team to win. ive already explained on my previous post.

@nitromon
i appreciate you taking the time and watching the replay. Although you mightve not noticed when i was farming woods early game . my teammates would come and steal my farm creeps. now any normal player with common sense would understand that if you take creeps from someone farming woods, then there probably going to do the same to you , which is why i followed him for a small moment in woods.

^this is the only thing i admit what i did, and had good reason to. i never broke any rule worth banning. and you can see how good a player i am and i follow the rules. I make ban requests on people that actually ruin game, especially afkers. but this..just such a joke.

Burnt
Treant Protector

Postby Burnt » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:19 pm

KingKar wrote:Although you mightve not noticed when i was farming woods early game . my teammates would come and steal my farm creeps. now any normal player with common sense would understand that if you take creeps from someone farming woods, then there probably going to do the same to you , which is why i followed him for a small moment in woods.

was your name on those creeps in woods?
GOTEM

Westy87
Aura Tree

Postby Westy87 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:47 pm

@kingkar
@Alina
@Hazardous
@Hyo
@BeerLord

Apparently, you have a lack of understanding in that your attitude in how you play the games is the only thing you can control. You get bad/good teammates. I'm sure your teammates didn't expect you to become a total nuisance and hardcore rager in your games. Unfortunately, the part where you continue ignoring is the fact that you refuse to be a teammate and would much rather bash your teammates. When things don't go your way, you complain and whine. Everything, apparently, is the fault of your teammates and not your's. Instead of helping and giving advice, you just yell obscenity and throw slurs all around. I hope you get banned. Your toxic behavior won't change. You got banned a year ago for inappropiate conduct and you still haven't changed. Just read some of your comments in your games and think about how the hell do you expect to be a good teammate when you're doing what you are doing. FYI, the ignore option does exist but that doesn't mean you can continuously bash your teammates without any repercussions.

Great skilled player? Sorry, you are absolute garbage. The fact you think you're better than you really are explains the miscommunication you have with your teammates. Newsflash: If you were that good, you wouldn't need 60 minutes to win with spec. Nor would you rage at your teammates for something so basic. I didn't watch that game but if I had spec, the game would have ended within 25 minutes and I certainly would not be enraging my teammates the way you do.

Mods, please ban this guy. He was banned three months last time for his serious offence by Hazardous. It only makes sense to ride off that predecessor duration and add a six month ban. How many more chances does this guy need? How many more ban requests is enough? The fact he annoys people, and myself, this much to try and get him banned is evidence that he is just a nuisance in this game.

KingKar
Forest Walker

Postby KingKar » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:23 pm

@westy87
wtf are your talking about. Is That really necessary ^^
i didnt break rules its obvious this guy doesnt like me, and wants to see me banned. but my attitude is not a problem in game, anyone that plays noob gets flamed. you can use !ignore

"I didn't watch that game but if I had spec, the game would have ended within 25 minutes and I certainly would not be enraging my teammates the way you do. "

you didnt watch the game so why does your opinion matter, this ban request is for game ruin, not language. My team wouldnt have lasted past 30 mins because of me. anyone who watches the replay can see that. 1hr game because i made it last until i was strong enough to end.

"Great skilled player? Sorry, you are absolute garbage."

yea ok thats why i play in dihl. to stay away from pub noobs like you.
dihl33 22/09/2017, 04:11
dihl19 21/09/2017, 23:49
dihl44 21/09/2017, 22:59

This request should easily be denied, the replay shows a lot more than just chat.

NJELRC
Forest Walker

Postby NJELRC » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:31 pm

@kingkar its obvious to see your one of the most toxic players on ent just check your game chat logs and previous bans and posts its embarrassing 2 current brq against you you have been given so many final chances im 100% sure you will be banned hopefully for a long break maybe give you some time to calm down if dota gets you so mad and so bitter maybe its not for you

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:49 pm

Actually, I can see your allie's point here:
(36:38 / Allied) MileHighQuis: you 2 are so fucking childish
(36:48 / Allied) MileHighQuis: 2 bitches on the internet

I see nothing overtly game ruining. I see two good players fighting over creeps and radiance, and engaging in a flame war. Embarrassing, but not really ban-worthy.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”