[DOTA] [8=============d@east] [Approved]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

[DOTA] [8=============d@east] [Approved]

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:48 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9814328
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #25
Your Warcraft III Username: Sylvanas
Violator's Warcraft III Username: 8=============d
Violated Rule(s): game throw, refusal to help
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all game (can't be pinpointed at specific moments)
Any further thoughts: The guy is over 3 kdr and only 900 elo for a reason. He spent the entirety of that hour long game farming and running into our (losing) fights after we die to get kills with eth blade+dagon and hide with lothars. He never sent his treants down any lane, participated in any push or helped in any team fight, to actively delay the game's end and get more kills and he ultimately caused us to lose. Being rhasta, I was just waiting for lanes to be pushed to tp in, ult and rax and end that horrible game, which never happened, something that should be pretty much impossible with any furion that makes sense.

I'm just posting the one game I played with him, but based on his stats this is certainly the gist of every game he plays, so it shouldn't be interpreted as a 1 time deal. He's one of the most cancerous players I've ever had to deal with and should be probably be beheaded and fed to vultures or at least banned for a couple days.

Another ban request on him, big surprise.

Essenze
Donator

Re: [DOTA] [8=============d@east]

Postby Essenze » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:31 am

Only times he'd TP was to kill or ks with his dagon but generally speaking he'd never really ''help''. You can see that many times, he would TP and sit in WW waiting to last hit and run away if he wasn't able to, leaving his team to die. And he has done it entire game.

Banned 2 days.

@Sylvanas

P.s Denied other ban request.

Return to “Processed Requests”