[DOTA] [Fill out with violator's username and realm]gym_rat azeroth

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

kingbeastkid
Basic Tree

[DOTA] [Fill out with violator's username and realm]gym_rat azeroth

Postby kingbeastkid » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:38 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=9820161
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #35
Your Warcraft III Username: kbk
Violator's Warcraft III Username: whybother jwinzlo7. gym_rat earth_is_flat royalson
Violated Rule(s): votekick
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): after 23-25 min
Any further thoughts: constant violation of votekick and i constantly explained, then they tried to kick after they were fed and basically ended game. please look in to this.

jwinzlo
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] [Fill out with violator's username and realm]gym_rat azeroth

Postby jwinzlo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:49 pm

Please show me where I voted to kick and please show me what rules he was violating. The kid was playing the game, he was just noob, no reason for vk. The kbk kid just has my sour grapes in his mouth were I got him banned a couple weeks ago.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:08 am

@kingbeastkid I cant understand what you are saying here:

constant violation of votekick and i constantly explained, then they tried to kick after they were fed and basically ended game. please look in to this.

Can you explain who you want banned and for what? And if it was for not votekicking an allie, can you explain why you felt he should have been kicked?

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:44 am

From the OP post, you can't understand anything ... however checking the chatlogs, i'm guessing he's complaining about the fact they attempted to kick invoker (gustersrb1), and they refused to kick him (with a reason given)

After reviewing:

Code: Select all

(22:24 / All) royalson: A votekick against player [gustersrb1] has been started by player [kbk]. 6 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

Even if invoker had attacked (when you died), you would have died and so would have him + invoker was playing, attacking and using spells (If he was good? nope, but judging by his current elo, i expected a lot worse than he did so far), so your votekick was abusive.

Code: Select all

(26:45 / All) royalson: A votekick against player [gustersrb1] has been started by player [kbk]. 6 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

He attempted to kill trax with pugna nearby, invoker dies and you instantly votekick him - Again he wasn't breaking any rule to justify the votekick

Overall, invoker was bad indeed, but being bad is not bannable (He did far better than i expected when i saw his overall score)

This brq should be denied as no rules were broken, except by the OP (votekick abuse)

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:51 pm

Confirmed above per Zeratul.

Player would have died if he'd gone into that fight, and there did not appear to be any intentional feeding.

This request is denied.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”