[DOTA] olosoplz@uswest.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

CiTgO
Resource Storage

[DOTA] olosoplz@uswest.battle.net

Postby CiTgO » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:20 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10052970
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #75
Your Warcraft III Username: sha1)owfist@uswest.battle.net
Violator's Warcraft III Username: olosoplz@uswest.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Intentional game throw
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 5mins into game olosoplz@uswest.battle.net, goes and feeds death to creeps. I said nothing to see what he would do next. He continues to do so a 2nd and 3rd time. I votekicked and although many sentinal players agreed, they complained they had a noob and no one would kick.
Any further thoughts: I objected to kicking noob, because it is a rule violation. The intentional thrower did so by feeding to creeps on several instances. I tried to have him play on but to no avail. He then made dagon 5 to try to KS as a means to disrupt game and still we could not get a votekick. It seemed everyone voted to kick but 1 from sentinal, user: lmac@useast.battle.net, although I don't know if he qualifies for a ban for not kicking; I'm not entirely sure he really deserves one either so I'll leave that up to you guys.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] olosoplz@uswest.battle.net

Postby BeerLord » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:01 am

This is a new player who clearly has no idea what he is doing. One of the criteria for game ruin that is unique for the new player is failure to listen to advice of team mates. None was ever given to him. No attempt was made to communicate with him. Just right to votekick after the second death.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”