[LTD] [Several players]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

TurntSNACO
Resource Storage

[LTD] [Several players]

Postby TurntSNACO » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10054197
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #43
Your Warcraft III Username: turntSNACO
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Veigar, countryboy, hibernicus, noobs_way1, bilbotanks
Violated Rule(s): votekick abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 33:27
Any further thoughts: Red started votekick even after explaining to him that building would not make much sense in this case, because just pushing would help the team better. (my lane was dead because purple screwed up cross and left / there was no way to recover ) - he didn't even try to prove his point or discuss, just forcing the kick (even though the game was pretty much lost already).

hibernicus
Basic Tree

Re: [LTD] [Several players]

Postby hibernicus » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Code: Select all

LTD Mega
Refusing to build in attempt to teamkill.

To me, it seemed more like you wanted to just lose the game faster, as your team refused to !ff, and you should be the one getting a ban instead of everyone else...

Karils
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] [Several players]

Postby Karils » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:29 am

Weird situation in this game I'd say..

Purple messed up the cross as val, left during level 7. Teal is left with a lane, having 180 value in units spread out in space that isn't helpful to holding the lane and would have to be sold to build properly anyway. This lane is dead, building will not change that, so pushing is indeed the right choice if the game is to be played on.

That said, normally, when a val leaves from a cross it is essentially a loss for the team which had that player, turnt recognizes this and went !ff.

Here's the decision:

Teal, despite wanting the FF, was forced to play it out by his team mates. Pushing was the proper choice given his options/lack thereof. Because of this, there was no grounds for a votekick to be used against turnt. I will say, I do NOT feel as if it would be appropriate to apply a ban to the enemy team in this case though. The enemy team simply sees 0 value at arena, and is told later on he still isn't building. They can't see that he chose to push instead, and could interpret that as you saving gold/refusing to build.

I'm also taking into account the fact that you had wanted to FF anyway and clearly recognized in your post that the game was lost already anyway.

veigar banned 2 days for initiating the VK
countryboy banned 1 day for voting yes

enemy team will not be punished as stated.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”