[DOTA] A brainless player

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

iambackk
Treant

[DOTA] A brainless player

Postby iambackk » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:43 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10126476 / https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10126588
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #54 / [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #46
Your Warcraft III Username: iambackk
Violator's Warcraft III Username: mr_moron (his name is perfect)
Violated Rule(s): vk abuse / leaving intentionaly
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

Yo, about arem 46 he did 2 vk abused on me and akasha, at 8min and 20 min, for no reason (about akasha i can udnerstand but me?)

then, he joined a second game, he were vs me, and i flamed him from start of game cause he ruined my last game, and did some vk abused (soz for the flame my bad but u know me i'm a flamer :D ) well, and he said "i can't tolerate this language and he left (i'm really laughing a lot about his brain problems) he left at start of game so 1sec to solve it and for first replay just check the chat log.

regards.
Attachments
10126476.w3g
(322.95 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
10126588.w3g
(377.35 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
Last edited by matdas on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: attached replay

nitromon
Treant

Re: [DOTA] A brainless player

Postby nitromon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:29 pm

b/c afk BRQs are faster to confirm and more clear cut.

I don't understand why you are posting "leave intentionally," since leaving a game is handled by the autoban.

" i flamed him from start of game cause he ruined my last game"

That's pretty self-incriminating.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:12 pm

he didn't take the ban deserved, u have a ban "auto drop" of 2 horus in this league, he left intentionaly, autoban? rofl two hours yeah for fckign one game and a second game like u can see i posted two replays !! for a vk abuse, if u can read mate !
and saying "i can't tolerate this language" and leaving a game is two hours ban here?
rofl i can't stop to laugh

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Because of the holidays, mods are trying to process whichever ban requests/appeals (there's a difference) that they can get to first.

Also, the reason why a lot of posts get deleted, especially on ban reqs is largely because said posts hold little to no substance towards the ban request itself. By the way, your post wasn't deleted on that ban request, either.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:14 am

I got banned 1 time for a kick abused, for 3 days cause i "tryed to kick someone", when will u solve this shit who need one min to be solved?
1 replay, u have to read chat, "vk abuse" second replay, the guy left at start of the game and "intentionaly", i think he deserve some more ban, and that guy is a known ruiner.
For real, u want this league better? it's pub, ok, but thats doesn't mean u can do shit in games.

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Postby AmnoN » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:17 am

Denied. Simply put, I am sick of your attitude - if you do not clean it up (in-game and on-forum), there is no reason for us to take your requests seriously as you are provoking it in many cases. Autoban handled it and the vk did not pass.

I am going to ban you for flaming. It is not normal practice to ban the original poster but you need a wake-up call given that there is a clear pattern of behaviour - went through a few games and noticed this. I will only give you a warning for this - if we see this again, we will ban you, regardless of whether or not you are the OP.

Return to “Processed Requests”