[DOTA] stalfos U.S West

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SDKev760
Forest Walker

[DOTA] stalfos U.S West

Postby SDKev760 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 133525.w3g
Game Name: ENT] DotA apem us/ca #42
Your Warcraft III Username: yurm0mfukn9gger
Violator's Warcraft III Username: stalfos
Violated Rule(s): Vote kick
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 24, 38
Any further thoughts:

During the game I stated that i wouldn't help out of sarcasm. Grey vote kick me twice claiming i didn't support. I had the same assist level as him. All he does is used his skill to K.S.. Zero contribution of wards or help de-ward. The map had wards all over. I was the only one who had bought wards the entire game.
Attachments
10133525.w3g
(387.38 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
Last edited by matdas on Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: attached replay

stalfos
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] stalfos U.S West

Postby stalfos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:35 am

I was about to post to ban your ass when I saw this. He stated around 25 minute mark that he would not help. He then proceeded to spend the rest of the game planting mines in their forest and would not help defend. At end of game when we were defending mid, he pushed top and refused to help and we lost mid. Guy flamed all game attacking his teammates, even his name is offensive as hell. Not the first time I play with the guy and he is an asshole every game, extremely toxic player. Check replay and you will see he said he would refuse to play and his actions throughout the game proved he meant what he said. The votekick was justified as he was not helping and extreme flaming.

stalfos
Aura Tree

Postby stalfos » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:37 am

Oh and his claim of me ks, check the replay, I did not ks once. Also claim that no one bought wards, check replay once again, you will see I bought wards a few times. The guy is flat out lying to make a strong case. Guy is asshole and a toxic player.

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:01 am

On off topic, look how he is talking and flaming on the forum. He doesn't understand the word sarcasm mean. But yet he intended to used vote kick abuse twice, As a techie, I had the same assist as him. While he has a nuking hero, At the end he was feeding like crazy..

He may had bought only one set of wards, I bought about 8 of them and no one came to assist while i deward the game. But anyway letting admin decide, While you talk smack on their forum and talking trash on forum.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:59 am

Actually, your attitude was so toxic and your chat so contentious I dont believe it was reasonable to expect your allies to see sarcasm in your statements that you would no longer help.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”