[DOTA] [Fill out with violator's username and realm] LeaoSolitario reporting Take_a_break

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

leaosolitario
Resource Storage

[DOTA] [Fill out with violator's username and realm] LeaoSolitario reporting Take_a_break

Postby leaosolitario » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 246522.w3g
Game Name: [ent] dota apem us/ca #24
Your Warcraft III Username: LeaoSolitario
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Take_a_break
Violated Rule(s): MH (map hack)
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Look On 15...16 min of game (he took dd and used lothar for went mid without anybody my team ) / 18...19 min of game, he took inv TOP and come right on me on ancient / 24...25 of game ( He used dust, but i have desappear for long time.
Any further thoughts: I want justice. I love this game and them MH staying fucking my fun in the off hours

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] [Fill out with violator's username and realm] LeaoSolitario reporting Take_a_break

Postby BeerLord » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:15 am

Look On 15...16 min of game (he took dd and used lothar for went mid without anybody my team )
I have no idea what you are saying here. But at that time, he took double damage, could see you in woods due to a ward next to you, was crossing mid lane to enter woods and came across pudge in the trees and killed him.
18...19 min of game, he took inv TOP and come right on me on ancient
He had vision of you from a ward and assumed correctly that you were going to that creep camp.
24...25 of game ( He used dust, but i have desappear for long time.
No, you had just used lothars, and his passive alerts him to your presence anyway.
No evidence for maphack here.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”