[DOTA] Multiple violators Silverfox@europe.battle.net, Lyx@europe.battle.net, skvaer@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

jottomatte
Basic Tree

[DOTA] Multiple violators Silverfox@europe.battle.net, Lyx@europe.battle.net, skvaer@europe.battle.net

Postby jottomatte » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 256482.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #49
Your Warcraft III Username: jizzrus
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Silverfox@europe.battle.net, skvaer@europe.battle.net, Lyx@europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): votekick abuse (SilverFox, Lyx), Refusal to help (Skvaer)
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): I listed them down below
Any further thoughts:
12:19 - Brown was lagging and was about to drop, even the "use votekick instead" option popped up. He voted to kick axe to get rid of him in the midst of the confusion.
(12:19 / All) JizzRus: that'll be recorded
(12:19 / All) Silverfox: on ur forehead
(12:19 / All) GankofAmerica: huh?
(12:19 / All) JizzRus: for votekick abuse
(12:19 / All) JizzRus: you voted for axe, not sniper who's lagging
(12:31 / All) whatislove: you think violations of the rules are funny?
(12:33 / All) whatislove: guess what
(12:38 / All) whatislove: i think you getting banned is funny
(12:40 / All) b13hc: A votekick against player [GankofAmerica] has expired.
(12:42 / All) Silverfox: shh idiot
(12:47 / All) JizzRus: i will submit
(12:52 / All) Silverfox: u all will

21:05 - another votekick abuse by silverfox on teammate void. He was doing pretty bad in the beginning, but was useful towards the end. Eventually got disconnected
22:48 - another votekick abuse on void by Lyx.
29:06 - another votekick abuse on void by Lyx.
35:25 - another votekick abuse on void by Lyx.

As for Skvaer, there are a lot of time stamps that he did not help through out the game. I know he spoke english as he typed !yes to votekick, but never chatted back to the team. Refused to co-operate with the team even though we typed and pinged. It was even more annoying because he didn't type anything to in the whole game except the !yes vote. One super obvious moment was 78:09 when furion tp'd to our base. I used guinsoo, silenced, and held him from backdooring, but skvaer walked right by. Skvaer was just not with us for most of the push, as you can tell by the frustrations typed by our whole team.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] Multiple violators Silverfox@europe.battle.net, Lyx@europe.battle.net, skvaer@europe.battle.net

Postby BeerLord » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:39 am

Disagree with your report about skvaer. He was not a good player, and got completely overwhelmed by void and spectre, but he was cooperative for the most part, participating in pushes and defenses, and responding to team chat with actions (as opposed to words). Also, you felt your allie was a plant, and furion was maphacking, and the team was pretty much pointing fingers at each other all game long. Not a good player certainly, but he met no criteria for game ruin.

Silverfox's votekick attempt of axe was abusive, as was his initial votekick attempt of void.
silverfox is banned 2 days for votekick abuse.

(22:48 / All) b13hc: A votekick against player [b13hc] has been started by player [lyx]
Not abusive, void was afk at fountain for one minute after respawning.
(29:06 / All) b13hc: A votekick against player [b13hc] has been started by player [lyx].
This was in response to void dying and was abusive.
(35:25 / All) b13hc: A votekick against player [b13hc] has been started by player [lyx].
Not abusive, void was afk for one min twenty seconds after respawing.
Issuing warning ban to lyx for votekick abuse.

Return to “Processed Requests”