[LTD] Rothschild,Barkadion,upsidedown Europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

nenad
Armored Tree

[LTD] Rothschild,Barkadion,upsidedown Europe

Postby nenad » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 263610.w3g
Game Name: Legion TD Mega
Your Warcraft III Username: nenad
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Rothschild,Barkadion,upsidedown
Violated Rule(s): Do not flame, rage, troll, or insult other players excessively.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): since the start,to the time of me getting kicked
Any further thoughts:

I didnt know what mh means (i found out its Maphack),anyway that started the flames on me without reason since i hold lvl 1 and my teammates leaked.

(00:00 / Allied) Rothschild: you dont know wtf is mh?
(00:00 / Allied) Lord_of_danes: nenad is 800 ranking (this hasnt anything to do with game,as i hold 1 and he failed)
(00:00 / Allied) upsidedown: so
(00:00 / Allied) upsidedown: orange
(00:00 / Allied) upsidedown: u a total noob?
(00:00 / Allied) Lord_of_danes: he is
comment: its hard to play under ocasions when teammates doesnt suport you even when you do fine cuz they saw "800 rating"
(00:00 / Allied) nenad: i will go wood
my cross partner too fast killed his wave,we missed like 20 creeps leading to this:
(00:00 / Allied) upsidedown: u retarded orange?
(00:00 / Allied) Lord_of_danes: hes a muslim
(00:00 / Allied) nenad: 1 more abusing message
(00:00 / Allied) upsidedown: dont be retarded
(00:00 / All) Rothschild: nenad is terrorist
(00:00 / All) Rothschild: killer of americans

dragonizer
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] Rothschild,Barkadion,upsidedown Europe

Postby dragonizer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:35 pm

From having a look at the replay, the reported players really pushed it over the edge.

As nenad (orange in this game) already assessed, all seems to start with nenad's nescience of the abbreviation 'mh' and Lord_of_danes mentioning of nenad's ELO score being around 800.

Spoiler!
0:00 [Allies] Rothschild: you dont know wtf is mh?
0:00 [Allies] nenad: no
0:00 [Allies] Lord_of_danes: nenad is 800 ranking
0:00 [Allies] Rothschild: wtf
0:00 [Allies] upsidedown: orange
0:00 [Allies] upsidedown: u a total noob?
0:00 [Allies] Lord_of_danes: he is
0:00 [Allies] Lord_of_danes: i pld with him in bk a few days back

The conversation then takes a turn towards nenad's origin:

Spoiler!
0:00 [Allies] Rothschild: nenad wtf is you
0:00 [Allies] Rothschild: russian? br?
0:00 [Allies] upsidedown: u retarded orange?
0:00 [Allies] Lord_of_danes: hes a muslim
0:00 [Allies] Rothschild: ALLA HU AKBARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
0:00 [All] Rothschild: nenad is terrorist
0:00 [All] Rothschild: killer of americans

So much to the ban request itself. But there are other points making this game stick out which have to be taken into consideration given the context of nenad's behavior in the game:

He leaks levels 1-4, seemingly underbuilding on purpose als he mentions "0:00 [Allies] nenad: i will go wood". I am unaware if this is against any rules, but most likely this will have triggered the harsh comments.

Subsequently, nenad indeed ruined the game for his team by deliberately selling all of his towers before level 5 starts (~9:15 in the replay), seemingly as an reaction to the beforementioned harassments.

Not only did he sell all his towers, but took control of the king and refused to use it's ability "Stomp" which would have killed the leaked units on level 5 easily.

The overall atmosphere seems to be quite hostile:

When nenad's team initiated a votekick against him for selling his towers:

Spoiler!
0:00 [All] Lord_of_danes: kick him or we report u guys for unfair play
0:00 [All] nenad: A votekick against player [nenad] has passed.
0:00 [All] nenad: nenad was kicked by vote.
0:00 nenad [0-0] has left the game.
0:00 [All] kingbob: chill yoou asshole
0:00 [All] Lord_of_danes: u kicked to late
0:00 [All] Lord_of_danes: ill report u
0:00 [All] kingbob: mimimi
0:00 [All] Rothschild: uhuehuehuehue
0:00 [All] Lord_of_danes: im on ENT forum right now ^^
0:00 [All] Lord_of_danes: enjoy 4-5 days ban
0:00 [All] kingbob: congratulation

Threats about reporting:

Spoiler!
0:00 [All] Barkadion: u do know u dont have to votekick someone right its not a rule
0:00 [All] Barkadion: its player repsect
0:00 [All] Lord_of_danes: u still get banned for it ^^
0:00 [All] Barkadion: no u dont
0:00 [All] Lord_of_danes: ye u do
0:00 [All] kingbob: empty drohung
0:00 [All] Barkadion: ok kid waste ur time filling
0:00 [All] Lord_of_danes: u get ban and a win ofc
0:00 [Allies] Rothschild: !ff yellow you crazy son of a bitch
0:00 [Allies] upsidedown: banned
0:00 [Allies] Rothschild: FAGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I am unaware of how your anti-MH system works, but here is what is broadcasted regularly:

Spoiler!
0:00 [All] kingbob: WARNING: Invalid action packet detected (id=0x70, username=upsidedown).

To my information, action packet 0x70 does not exists as an in-game action packet, but is rather related to clan creation in the bnet protocol.

On a side node: time-stamps seem to be bugged in the replay. The harassment part goes from ~01:00 to 04:00, the game ruin part starts at (~09:15).

Imho, Rothschild went way too far, Lord_of_danes has an attitude towards everyone, upsidedown's reaction is understandable given the actions nenad took, while still being harsh in wording.
As for Barkadion, I do not seem to find any reason why he is mentioned in this request.
Last edited by dragonizer on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:49 pm

i hold lvl 1,picked up some backdoor minions and they all leaked. lvl 2 i feed red and went wood but all started again when at lvl 3 we didnt unstuck properly..i didnt control the king,that is lie,and yes i sold my towers after consistence harras that i couldnt play and didnt want to play under that king of atitudes

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:52 pm

i didnt started anything they all started couse lack of respect due to my low rating

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:58 pm

i missplaced Barkadion for Lord_of_danes,my mistake

dragonizer
Aura Tree

Postby dragonizer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:24 pm

nenad wrote:i didnt control the king,that is lie,and yes i sold my towers after consistence harras that i couldnt play and didnt want to play under that king of atitudes

No matter what you remember, your name is above the king on the replay during level 5.

nenad wrote:i didnt started anything they all started couse lack of respect due to my low rating

While this is true, your reaction is clearly against the rules, which also apply to players being treated unfairly beforehand. You put yourself on the same level by disrespecting them.
Always remember: not only do you ruin the game for those who harass you, but also for the other, uninvolved team.

nenad wrote:i missplaced Barkadion for Lord_of_danes,my mistake

When requesting a ban, please reassure who you accuse. You're mentioning him in a context of discrespect in which he played no part.

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:12 pm

that way is imposible to report anyone,specialy in loger games. basicly you say,ok they harrased you but after 10 minutes of that u sold towers,so they cant be banned.if you say i made them harras me,then i can say they made me sell my towers,which is irelevant to the topic. they ruined my expiriance in that game with abusive mesages,that should be topic of this post.what i did doesnt metter and happened in hopeless situation since right side of the map,lord + rothchild,never healed from lvl 1 leak and used only to chat and abuse me together couse i was lowest rating i guess. if i was in their situation i would stop them,not join it.

dragonizer
Aura Tree

Postby dragonizer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:36 pm

nenad wrote:that way is imposible to report anyone,specialy in loger games. basicly you say,ok they harrased you but after 10 minutes of that u sold towers,so they cant be banned.if you say i made them harras me,then i can say they made me sell my towers,which is irelevant to the topic. they ruined my expiriance in that game with abusive mesages,that should be topic of this post.what i did doesnt metter and happened in hopeless situation since right side of the map,lord + rothchild,never healed from lvl 1 leak and used only to chat and abuse me together couse i was lowest rating i guess. if i was in their situation i would stop them,not join it.

Please re-read my inital post concerning this topic. I clearly destinguished between the ban request itself and your subsequent behavior. Concerning your game experience being ruined: This does in no way entitle you to ruin the game for others yourself. This behavior is simply toxic, no matter what happened beforehand. You have every right to file a ban request for how you were treated, but the other players' attitude is no excuse for your own doings.

Rothschild
Basic Tree

Postby Rothschild » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:08 pm

Are you kidding me? You even show that you completely ruined the game, letting it all go by, controlling the king so he would not attack, sell towers, and come and report me for calling you a terrorist?
Last edited by FalenGa on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed the unnecessary parts.

nenad
Armored Tree

Postby nenad » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:32 pm

If some admin can give final decision and close the topic,would be good,since this kid involved in conversation with Muslim hatred,spreading lies. Apriciate your efort dragon I though you are admin.

dragonizer
Aura Tree

Postby dragonizer » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:05 pm

Please keep the discussion civil. Religious beliefs do not play any role here.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:40 pm

@nenad
You can't answer to a rule violation with another violation.

When certain user(s) are insulting you to the point you can't take it anymore, feel free to use the !ignore function, and report them once the game is over. Selling your towers ( which, by the way, is penalised for way longer than excessive flaming/insulting ) as a response is not in any way excused, and if they report you for it you will be banned.

Given their violation translates to 2-3 days penalty, and yours to 5-7 days, i am going to deny your request.

I am also going to give you a warning ( 0 seconds ban ), just for the record.

Return to “Processed Requests”