[LOD] regularm useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

[LOD] regularm useast.battle.net

Postby Lord-Miles » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/lod/game/10270303/
Game Name: [ENT] LoD -sds6bod2fn #19
Your Warcraft III Username: Lord-Miles
Violator's Warcraft III Username: regularm
Violated Rule(s): Game ruin / votekick abuse / refuse to def
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

Okay once the draft was over i tp and go to woods this guy patrol me and fallow me , been calling mid this guy came there too tried to block me so they can kill me aswell and then started a votekick abuse against me aswell., before the game ends , he refuse to def our mid during enemy rax just watching from bottom lane.

Spoiler!
regularM - Today at 11:48 AM
Hey u gona cry? why u dont rpeort me
Lord-Miles - Today at 11:49 AM
already did
NEW MESSAGES
regularM - Today at 11:49 AM
good

even private me on discord.

muzin289
Basic Tree

Re: [LOD] regularm useast.battle.net

Postby muzin289 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:50 am

I vote you cuz u lag screen, i dont def cuz was alone vs 5 and furi was afk at foutain. You better watch yourself, letting me die on purpose and refuse to help (i can gib timesteps).

More important thing is this toxic kid start insult every1 before we even start game. After that i got a little mad cuz i dont like people throwing shit on others wihtout reason. Just watch replay, start of the game. You start all of this buddy and now u crying like a little girl.

P.S Also you can add this ban, i dont realy care. I'm happpy this toxic troll got what he deserve.
Last edited by muzin289 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:15 am

muzin289 wrote:Eh, this crying little thing.

I vote you cuz u lag screen, i dont def cuz was alone vs 5 and furi was afk at foutain, i fallow u in woods cuz was afk at start, i go mid cuz i thought all solo (ancients + jungle) and i block you for fun (sniper cant kill u at all, watch replay). You better watch yourself, letting me die on purpose and refuse to help (i can gib timesteps).

More important thing is this toxic kid start insult every1 before we even start game. After that i got a little mad cuz i dont like people throwing shit on others wihtout reason. Just watch replay, start of the game. You start all of this buddy and now u crying like a little girl.

P.S Also you can add this ban, i dont realy care. I'm happpy this toxic troll got what he deserve.

AFK ? Mods can check this really easy via DMR :) Thanks for failing me mid and fallow. I hope you gonna get a nice ban.

Really just tired of peoples like you to ruin all the games and FAIL and be useless the whole game.

muzin289
Basic Tree

Postby muzin289 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:46 am

Good for you girl. I am tired of toxic flammers like you. I feel sorry for other guys in our team especially furion cuz u atack them all time. Well im just happy you lose and you cry now in posts, even if this cost me a ban.

Desire
ENT Staff

Postby Desire » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:34 am

@lord-miles
provide time stamps

Lord-Miles
Plague Treant

Postby Lord-Miles » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:04 am

DreadEasy wrote:@lord-miles
provide time stamps

Right after draft ends i am tping bottom tower and going woods this guy fallowed me and patrol on my hero , as you can see i tried to avoid him and going to the other camp so i got my own exp but he still keep fallow. i know theres no rule about lane call but i want to mention that aswell i called mid this guy fallow me there and started a votekick against me.
10 min replay time watch how he block me on mid.
35min replay time watch wisp walking our woods and keep staying bot tower dont give a fuck that enemy is pushing / raxing.

Aswell he said in this topic that he were afk but not true, but after i told its easy to check if he afk via dmr post was edited , but thanks i got it quoted.

Desire
ENT Staff

Postby Desire » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:10 am

regularm -
minor flame and troll at the beggining. Mostly targeted to one player.(lord-miles) attempts to leech, steals lane. Which quite affected the player.
(04:24 / Allied) regularM: why dont use shu up mother f uckin dog
Other then that he doesn't have much chance with his score to defend.

Banned 12 hours for trolling.

Return to “Processed Requests”