[CF] mr.evil@europe.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

TastyGanks
Basic Tree

[CF] mr.evil@europe.battle.net

Postby TastyGanks » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:34 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 278822.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Castle Fight! #24
Your Warcraft III Username: TastyGanks
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Mr.EVIL
Violated Rule(s): Toxic, Griefing, AFK : It started whenever I rushed Devensive Kodo's (partially because i'm a new player and it did seem like a good idea over offensive kodos considering we were already pushing). Mr.EVIL decided to call me retarded because of this incident, causing me to !ignore him. After he argued with my teammates and opponents he lashed out toward them, waited for the round to end, and typed -AFK. At the end of the round he didn't RS - although neither did my other teammate albeit Red should be the first to RS and I already had my RS down since he refused prior to that. After we votekicked him we almost made a comeback. Other players seemed to have past problems with them, and other games I seem to recall him being equally as toxic - even the game we won together today.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 3:14 - 7:45 (Time he first lashed out through the time that he afk'd)
Any further thoughts: Honestly he needs to chill out. Everyone on our team was happy to hear that I was going through this hassle to report him, considering I didn't have an account prior to this submission. Sorry if I messed up with the format.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: [CF] mr.evil@europe.battle.net

Postby Unitil » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:27 pm

User has already been banned for dodging.

Processing request.

Return to “Processed Requests”