[DOTA] jimbowen@uswest game ruin

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

r3515t_
Armored Tree

[DOTA] jimbowen@uswest game ruin

Postby r3515t_ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:36 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10391423
Game Name: ENT] DotA apem us/ca #94
Your Warcraft III Username: get.ready
Violator's Warcraft III Username: jimbowen@uswest
Violated Rule(s): refuse to defend mid
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

He is told repeatedly by the team to stop going alone, but refuses to listen, and dies many times solo. (see after 24 min)

The most apparent action of his game ruin is at ~38min right after he duels zues in void's ult. Instead of helping his allies mid, he watches from jungle, and then starts walking all the way to their rax after our whole team dies because he refused to help. I've seen many people get banned for this, but this guy must be friends with Beerlord, who says this is a legit strategy. For example, when the whole team is in your mid lane, you walk all the way to their rax and try to push? I think not.

Any further thoughts:

Anyone other than this noob Beerlord please review this. I think he is friends with the violator.

Essenze
Donator

Re: [DOTA] jimbowen@uswest game ruin

Postby Essenze » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:41 pm

He finished the game with 9 kills and 7 assists, thus involved in 16 of his team's 27 kills.
He did not spent an inordinate amount of time farming woods.
Lc's often use split push tactics to rax as they are well suited for this.
At min 38 he starts the fight, by killing zeus and somehow avoiding void's ult.
Trading rax for rax is also something that lc players do, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. With the rest of you dead I cant see what he would have accomplished by tp'ing back to defend against all of them alone.
Of note, at min 30 is when the game may have really turned. Your team was raxing mid, and you go off to place a ward in the woods. Had you been present or been more aware, you would have seen void come, and silenced him before he ulted which resulted in your whole team dying.
Also note, your first votekick attempt was not voted on by anyone, including your three allies. Your second attempt was only voted on by yellow. Sniper had left, and huskar did not vote, nor did any of the scourge players.

Pretty clear to me. It should be denied, once again.

Essenze
Donator

Postby Essenze » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:45 pm

And it's quite funny you insist on a BRQ about refusing to defend, when you have history of doing the same. Remember the game as you were PA, teleported top instead of defending the base, causing you to lose? -----> viewtopic.php?f=25&t=120120

r3515t_
Armored Tree

Postby r3515t_ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:49 pm

I have made mistakes. So, I know when someone tries to ruin the game. It's obvious this guy didn't want to help the team, that's my point. He kept solo playing, so why is he treated differently than me?

Obviously you guys are buddy buddy.

The problem with the "trading rax for rax" argument is that LC obviously was no where close to their rax and could have prevented the push mid by staying with the team. At that crucial point in the game (after killing zues) he decides to go to our jungle and farm creeps. You sure you want to defend this guy?

NJELRC
Forest Walker

Postby NJELRC » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:26 pm

@r3515t_
There is a few issues here,
1.Your attitude wont help your case (flameing at mods)
2.you continue to make up lies
3.Your wrong its a fact, you only posted a brq a day after my brq as somekind of defense but your the only one that broke the rules
4.You have been caught out and your lies and incorrect info didnt work
5.spamming brq because you cant get your own way
and finally You have a history of the exact same thing where if u dont get your own way and get denied you cry and flame about the the mods and how hard done to you have been treated well heres a tip DONT BREAK THE RULES.

Regards

r3515t_
Armored Tree

Postby r3515t_ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:36 pm

None of your "points" address your behavior in that game, which is what this brq is about. What does my history have to do with it? We are talking about you here.

There is no lie when someone watches your movements at ~38 minutes in the replay and sees you refuse to help the team and instead choose to farm creeps. You deserve to be banned, no matter how many "points" you think you have.

ShortestStraw
Forest Walker

Postby ShortestStraw » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:39 pm

This ban request is the proof you lack awareness or understanding specific to dota.
Did you watch the replay again and do you still insist that your ban request is legit?

r3515t_
Armored Tree

Postby r3515t_ » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:26 pm

I'm sure it's proof for someone who makes unsupported comments. Do you know anyone like that?

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:38 pm

Agree with Essenze review of the game, request is denied.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”