[DOTA] thesnowshow@us.east, vostok_the_kurd@us.east, D1ckiePie@europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

UltraKill
Forest Walker

[DOTA] thesnowshow@us.east, vostok_the_kurd@us.east, D1ckiePie@europe

Postby UltraKill » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:02 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 405272.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #22
Your Warcraft III Username: furion[k:d]
Violator's Warcraft III Username: thesnowshow@us.east, vostok_the_kurd@us.east, D1ckiePie@europe
Violated Rule(s): afk behind fountain, throwing, feed
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
TheSnowShow - starting minute 11 in-game, went behind fountain and never came back. Enemies didn't get any rax or base towers at that point. In my opinion - yes we were getting raped, but we had a chance all we had to do is group up. Also bara went sange first item, if he went blademail he would be able to kill axe or clinkz much easier.
vostok_the_kurd - went afk on and off shortly after bara, refused to defend base when enemies were getting first rax.
D1ckiePie - was a big feeder. Many times he was jumping straight to axe alone so that axe could easily call on him.
Any further thoughts:
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

Vostok_The_Kurd
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] thesnowshow@us.east, vostok_the_kurd@us.east, D1ckiePie@europe

Postby Vostok_The_Kurd » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:55 pm

Ok first of all, they have a leaver, got more gold and exp, second i was 1-3 LC, Ultrakill was 0-3 Furion (aka Furion K:D), so entire team got outplayed, they raxed mid and top, when bara go afk, total record at this time was 13-2, no chance to win and you wanted to team go dead again? no sense at all, why dont report Spacepants for flaming?, D1ckiepie feed them not on purpouse, it's not bannable being outplayed in a game or being a noob like bara storm, no one throwed game, and learn when a game is lost.

ShortestStraw
Forest Walker

Postby ShortestStraw » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:06 pm

13-2 is not the end of the game. In my experience I have seen surprising comebacks from even 20-1 many times. In my opinion if you think you lost you can !ff. However if the rest of your team is still playing than you have to give it a try. If not you indeed deserve a ban for afk-ruin.
Being a noob is ok, however one should learn the rules and abide by them and avoid going fountain-afk unless the enemy team is taking ending the throne.

Vostok_The_Kurd
Aura Tree

Postby Vostok_The_Kurd » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 pm

ShortestStraw wrote:13-2 is not the end of the game. In my experience I have seen surprising comebacks from even 20-1 many times. In my opinion if you think you lost you can !ff. However if the rest of your team is still playing than you have to give it a try. If not you indeed deserve a ban for afk-ruin.
Being a noob is ok, however one should learn the rules and abide by them and avoid going fountain-afk unless the enemy team is taking ending the throne.

i agree witht that, 13-2 it's not the end of a game, but they take down mid and top raxes, his axe, bonez, and necro was level 11 and our team was 6/5/6/8/8, we got outplayed, undeleveled, and they have more gold from leaver, plus Ultrakill wanted i go in first against a feed team?, 4v3? my team can't support because all he have was treads/dagon on furion, has some sense on keep dying without help or support?, 3 of us called fo ff, the other 2 don't, bara go afk 60% of the game, no one voted to kick him, so yes he deserve a ban for griefing on fountain, but it's ok let the moderators watch the replay and decide.

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:25 am

bara went afk before rax

and the reason we lost is poor team play. You and bara were big contributors to it. Bara didnt even reply to anyone in chat and you were his supporter.
aka furion[k:d] aka thecheekslapper aka thewhooper aka spanker aka bitchmaker aka ultrakill

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:07 am

Like others I can tell you stories of amazing comebacks. However, those comebacks are rare. So this really is up to the discretion of the mods. However, legally, as long as the game is still running you have to defend and play.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:18 am

Play until the fountain is dead. Pretty straightforward rule.
These users thanked the author BeerLord for the post (total 2):
killerblade (Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:32 pm) • Essenze (Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:55 pm)

UltraKill
Forest Walker

Postby UltraKill » Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:35 pm

When enemies were getting first rax, our tanks (LC and bara) didnt defend at all, because they thought game is over. But defending at base gives defending team a priority, enemies can't come behind you and there's true sight + extra damage at tower. This is what made me post this. Second and third rax don't matter but bara was for sure absent shortly before the first rax till end of the game. LC then went afk on and off.

killerblade
Armored Tree

Postby killerblade » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:31 pm

dickpie seemed like a noob player didn't seem like a feeder

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:51 am

thesnowshow and vostok_the_kurd both banned 3 days.

Return to “Processed Requests”