[LTD] Ursoannoying/Asia server is me

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

mwkim617
Basic Tree

[LTD] Ursoannoying/Asia server is me

Postby mwkim617 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:06 am

Replay Link: No Link but have screen shots. will post when needed
Game Name: ENT Legion TD Mega #3
Your Warcraft III Username: ursoannoying
Violator's Warcraft III Username: DeltaFreeze (East team/my team) and all of West Team Players including upsidedown, spongethebob, BUYHISHAZE, StyleBender.
Violated Rule(s): DeltaFreeze won't listen to the team... me and pink were strictly telling him not to solo send and up king by himself and tried to teach him play by play but wouldn't listen and kept telling me to fuck off... Everyone on Team West also wouldn't kick orange yet I explained to them consistently and constantly how DeltaFreeze was trolling. Tried votekick but they wouldn't and West Team told me to shut up and told me to report them if I had a problem.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Through the entire game.... Please..
Any further thoughts: This is annoying.. seriously....

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [LTD] Ursoannoying/Asia server is me

Postby Quetra » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:59 pm

@mwkim617 We need the replay link. You can find it under your or his name on the stats page.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 am

Replay link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10464662

EDIT: Replay link doens't seem to be working ( direct download http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 464662.w3g )

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:55 pm

Really?

1) Before orange built a single tower, you're already complaining.
2) You complain about orange when yellow isn't doing anything at all.
3) You consistently try to kick orange when he's doing nothing wrong but playing the game.
4) You say send 10 then you say up king. Make up your mind. You can't fault orange for putting you on ignore because you kept spamming !votekick and annoying the hell out of everyone.
5) I didn't see him solo send much of anything so it's a completely baseless accusation considering it had no effect on the game. You said to send 14. You guys lost on 12. Orange opted to upgrade because he said you guys needed to upgrade the King. He was right. When level 12 came around, you tried upgrading the king and still lost.

This ban request made no sense. And you need to stop abusing votekick and learn how to work with your teammates in a better way than simply trying to boss them around.

Denied.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”