[DOTA] es)@useast; dr.hook@useast; honigkuchenpfrd@europe; noob-americans@asia; pho19@useast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ByroneTiggums
Resource Storage

[DOTA] es)@useast; dr.hook@useast; honigkuchenpfrd@europe; noob-americans@asia; pho19@useast

Postby ByroneTiggums » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10519392
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #86
Your Warcraft III Username: BOOGIEE
Violator's Warcraft III Username:

For game ruining: es)@useast.battle.net; pho19@useast.battle.net
For refusing to votekick feeder puck: noob-americans@asia.battle.net; honigkuchenpfrd@europe.battle.net; dr.hook@useast.battle.net

Violated Rule(s):

es) provokes pho19 during the game by using banish skill on puck for no reason other than to piss puck off.
pho19 is apparently a known game ruiner. Gets upset in game and runs in to die over and over again after es) uses banish on him a few times
noob-americans, honigkuchenpfrd, and dr.hook refuse to votekick intentional feeder pho19 even after he suicides 4-5 times and it is obvious. see game time stamps below. This is after 3 votekicks have already been started and pho19 has suicided many times, especially to dr.hook. As a high elo player, dr.hook obviously wanted to leave him in the game so they could win (they were losing when puck started feeding)

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

I don't normally report this kind of bullshit, but it's very clear and obvious. The votekick refusals are egregious. es) is the start of all of it by banishing pho19 numerous times. Nothing you can do apparently for pho19 who dodges bans but I'll report him here anyway.

08:32 - es) uses banish on teammate pho19 for no reason other than to piss him off
19:11 - es) uses banish on teammate pho19 for no reason other than to piss him off

es) calls pho19 a retard, and then pho19 says he will start feeding.

25:09 - first votekick started. All players warned (after pho19 just suicides) that he is game ruining and that non-voters will be submitted
27:22 - second votekick started.
28:24 - third votekick started. pho19 still not kicked

At this point, game is ruined as he has fed 4-5 times. noob-americans@asia.battle.net; honigkuchenpfrd@europe.battle.net; and dr.hook@useast.battle.net do not vote to kick Puck even after all this.

Now2
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] es)@useast; dr.hook@useast; honigkuchenpfrd@europe; noob-americans@asia; pho19@useast

Postby Now2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:48 pm

joke of a request against me es). used banish on him (only twice out of combat, didn't effect game or kill him) cuz I was pissed at him from last game for ruin.
hes a known ban dodger. then he does what he always does and feeds.

if we want to get nit picky as he clearly wants to. slark didn't defend rax at 28 min, fights creeps bot tower and has tp. rax gone then continues to blame

ByroneTiggums
Resource Storage

Re: [DOTA] es)@useast; dr.hook@useast; honigkuchenpfrd@europe; noob-americans@asia; pho19@useast

Postby ByroneTiggums » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:57 pm

Nice try ;) es) admits using banishing on puck twice out of combat for no reason but to piss off Puck (and in fact does so leading to the game ruin by Puck). I was pushing and defending at all times. Not once was I afk. Nobody watching the game would think otherwise.

Now2
Forest Walker

Postby Now2 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:59 pm

my banishes doesn't effect game, not to mention there is -disable help

knew he would ruin the game, just wish I saw him in lobby.

back to main point. joke of a request. look at your timestamp proof. I banish him twice over the course of 12 min omg ruin!!

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:51 am

going to have to side with Now2 on this one after review.
<3 Trashcans

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:41 pm

Pointless ban request on grey. There was no abuse of abilities and other than a few seconds of burned time, neither team gained an advantage or disadvantage from it. I don't know why you single out destroyer when you were the first to insult pink:

(05:15 / Allied) BOOGIEE: sigh
(05:16 / Allied) BOOGIEE: fuck this puck

Throughout the entire game, noob-americans, honig, and dr.hook refused to kick.

Dr.hook actually has a reputation for not kicking game-ruiners. If you take a look at:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=125855

He refused to kick as well despite the game-ruiner admitting it.

I suggest Dr.Hook get a longer duration of a ban as he should be banned twice for these two separate instances.

Now2 doesn't deserve to get banned as puck could have easily avoided all of this by putting grey on ignore and disabling help. The only valid bans are on the three individuals who refused to kick.
Last edited by Astros on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:48 pm

21:18: replay time, dr.hook kills puck who is clearly intentionally feeding as he moves around in circles directly in front of void.

At that point, void should have realized there was an intentional feeder. He's played over 1200 games. He isn't new to this.

25:16 replay time, another intentional feed. no kicks from those three mentioned by OP.

Even dr.hook's teammate (blue) said to votekick pink.

(26:16 / All) all_game_woods: let skick pink

27:25, another feed from pink.

It took three intentional feeds before dr.hook realizes what's going on.

It doesn't take a genius (dr.hook admittedly states he has over 1200 games himself but yet, can't figure out what a game-ruiner is?) to see that pink went from trying to not casting a single spell and dying three times without any effort to help or escape. Dr.hook initiates a votekick at 28:00 but only does so after he sees his team begins winning.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:42 pm

Copious intentional feeding by puck.
pho19 banned 7 days for game ruin/intentional feed.

Harbinger bannished puck many more times than listed above, although to no effect.
es) issued warning ban for malicious use of spells on allies.

Five votekick attempts. All players that missed 3 or more votes are banned for failure to votekick game ruiner.
DarkLove, all_game_woods are each banned 2 days for failure to votekick game ruiner.
Noob-Americans, with previous ban for vk fail (viewtopic.php?t=124598) is banned 3 days.
i-am-ur-master, currently banned two days for ping spam, viewtopic.php?t=125940, will have 2 days added for vk fail.
dr.hook, currently banned 2 days for vk fail, will have another 2 days added for vk fail, repeated offense.

Return to “Processed Requests”